Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

I was born in Smarch, according to my calendar. How odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Was that a 21st? For a Girl named Jill???? If it was, I was supposed to be going but was made babysit instead!!!

I dunno if you were supposed to quote me, but yes that's the 21st coming up, same name etc..it's not til lthe end of the month though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I dunno if you were supposed to quote me, but yes that's the 21st coming up, same name etc..it's not til lthe end of the month though.

No, party I was on about was on last night!!!! (Bday could be the end of the month though!!!!):D

Ah probably a diff person so. Her birthday and party are at the end of this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Yesterday was also my birthday :p

Well happy bday!hope you got something nice x

• Advertisement

All-American Rejects <3

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Fast Eddies was packed last night... I gave a glowstick to a gard that was in looking about. Think he questioned my mental stability! Fun times... 3 Cocktails for a tenner - WIN

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Thank you guys (and with "guys" I mean "girls" also ^_^)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Happy Birthday Tirabaralla

Merry Birthday Tirabaralla!

• Advertisement

Happy birthday chica!

Eurgh don't talk to me about fast eddies last night :(

My room is full of glowsticks.. I even woke up this morning with a few around my wrists... fun:rolleyes:

sounds like a fun night to me LOL - one of my friends had like paint or whatever it was all over her face LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Happy Belated Birthday Tirabaralla. I also do not tell people it is my birthday until after my birthday :D

kingtut wrote: »
    Happy Belated Birthday Tirabaralla. I also do not tell people it is my birthday until after my birthday :D
    Exact same as myself. I don't even know its my birthday some years until I start receiving text messages from o2 wishing me happy birthday.

Aw ye make me sad. I love my birthday!

Never a big thing with me, never in my life got a present lol, was always happy with just a bit of cake. Though I think I got a toy dinosaur once. Not big thing in my family, glad too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

happy birthday tirabaralla!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Yesterday was also my birthday :p

ahh you should have told me before. i would have got you a pineapple or built you a shed

towel401 wrote: »
    ahh you should have told me before. i would have got you a pineapple or built you a shed

As long as you're not stealing one of my sheds to give to her im happy :mad::P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Ye for me my birthday just reminds me that I am getting old. I never tell people when it is unless they ask. I always prefer it when people say Happy Birthday because they have remembered it is my birthday and not because I have told them it is my birthday.

For my birthday last year only one of my friends (my best male friend) remembered my birthday, mind you his sister's birthday is the same as mine :D but not even my best female friend remembered.

Sorry if I do not come across as grateful, I truly am, I just enjoy being told Happy Birthday a lot more when it is because the person remembers and not cos I had to tell them :( nowadays a birthday for me means I am going down hill :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Nono...I love birthday wishes (everyone has obviously a different meaning, shade, weight...etc)...I am just too shy to go to people I just knew and say "Yay" Soon it's my birthday!" LOL

Anyway...this birthday far away from home and from my "feeling more like home" place in Ireland was...scary! But in the end I received many txts, mails, phone calls...I was moved, I think :o
    And I was so lucky...I ended up in a posh french restaurant with 2 guys paying for me...couldn't believe it...LOL
    Life is strange ^_^
    (my mood is better, as u can see -even if I still have to solve this heavy personal issue...uff-)
    Best/Worst wishing: from my dad... "Beware of nails", I turned 33 >_>'

Edit: I forgot to say that I thanked you all and I love pinapples! :D

Nervous! I might have a new job and they are about to ring me! I hate talking on the phone!

Nervous! I might have a new job and they are about to ring me! I hate talking on the phone!
    Like myself, I've a phobia talking with strangers on the phone, or ringing support centres, not as bad as used to be. I suddenly go deaf when I on the phone and I talk too quick mumbling my words. Why I try and avoid certain jobs!

Good luck with the job though!

Oh I know, my stomach feels suddenly empty and my mind has drawn an utter blanK! It's just a part time job for AS though, nothing to be nervous about lol.

You'll be grand, just the waiting thats the problem. Good luck with it!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Fair play to ya - jobs are not easy to come by these days
    Best of luck with it :)

She offered it to me :D But, it wasn't what I thought it was going to be! It's not in store, which I kinda wanted, it's doing the parties, but she said there is a lot more money involved, so i can do that at night and still keep my other job I suppose.

Ah well done, nice to get an offer anyways! Should try it out anyways. Congrats.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

She offered it to me :D But, it wasn't what I thought it was going to be! It's not in store, which I kinda wanted, it's doing the parties, but she said there is a lot more money involved, so i can do that at night and still keep my other job I suppose.

If it's the shop i'm thinking of it's a bit more difficult to make the money then they make out.
    You need to do a lot of parties and ideally have your own transport to make the money. It also depends quite a lot on how many other people are doing the same in the area...

I may be wrong on what job it is though....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement