Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

got my hair cut yesterday,looks really nice! Yay you got your new camera,maybe you should take a photo of it and post it up bahaha .i'm stuck in work til 8 :\ cant complain i suppose :)
    Do, love to see it. How's the new house? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Does anyone know if roverjames is out tonight? I swear theres a guy across the bar who looks exactly like him :o

magicianz wrote: »
    Does anyone know if roverjames is out tonight? I swear theres a guy across the bar who looks exactly like him :o
    ha gas. You're out early :p

Webmonkey wrote: »
    ha gas. You're out early :p

Just early for dinner so headed out for a drink :P im not drinking though :P

Just early for dinner so headed out for a drink :P im not drinking though :P
    that seems to make sense :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

Still on a high after my acceptance yesterday. I've never been so happy, and on the plus side my parents have agreed to help me financially by paying for my accommodation while I'm there which is a huge relief off my shoulders.
    congratulations socks... thats great news! :D all the hard work has paid off! and its really good of your parents to do that...must be massive relief!

that seems to make sense :pac:

Okay not drinking alcohol :P better? :pac: Seriously though, that had to be him like xP

Any plans for the night yourself web?

Okay not drinking alcohol :P better? :pac: Seriously though, that had to be him like xP

Any plans for the night yourself web?
    better :pac:

Hmm tonight...I think i'll be staying quiet...dont' do much weekends! - TV or laptop i think...not very exciting :(

better :pac:

Hmm tonight...I think i'll be staying quiet...dont' do much weekends! - TV or laptop i think...not very exciting :(

Im not really either but my sister is down so we're going out for the night :P usually id just be gaming or looking for a half decent movie on the tv :P

Ahh well.....ill be thinking of you while i gobble down my beef satay :P :pac:

Getting some chinese beer now.....guess my no drinking plan failed :P half an hour in.....man im week :P

Im not really either but my sister is down so we're going out for the night :P usually id just be gaming or looking for a half decent movie on the tv :P

Ahh well.....ill be thinking of you while i gobble down my beef satay :P :pac:

Getting some chinese beer now.....guess my no drinking plan failed :P half an hour in.....man im week :P
    Ah cool...though I doubt I could see myself going out with my sister...be quite strange...unless you are her "sister"? :p

Thanks, I'm quite hungry now! - hmm wonder will I chance the chinese...

• Advertisement

Was in the Deanrock in Togher watching a match from 5.30 ish to 7.30 ish. Me thinks that's not where you were though ;)

There are other good looking chaps about with shaved heads :D

RoverJames wrote: »

There are other good looking chaps about with shaved heads :D
    lol :D

For anyone staying in "Tears of the Sun" just started on Network 2, very good show, you will shed a tear watching it if you're a nice sort like me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

For anyone staying in "Tears of the Sun" just started on Network 2, very good show, you will shed a tear watching it if you're a nice sort like me :D

Well actually to be honest its a crap movie but i will watch anything war related.

And ugggh ...the deanrock is a horrible horrible place!!

I'm bored out of my mind....got up way too late today, 2.30pm - won't be able to sleep until all hours now!

And ugggh ...the deanrock is a horrible horrible place!!

I agree :)

As a movie it's not bad, you watch it, don't have to concentrate, there is sad bits and happy bits and afterwards you reckon that wasn't bad at all. When I saw it two years ago I thought it was quite good, most critical reviews reckon it's muck though. I'm easy to entertain :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

Anyone up watching the Olympics?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Anyone wanna come see hayseed dixie tonight? You can find em on itunes, they are a bluegrass band that cover ac/dc, queen and the like. They are fantastic. Playing in the cypress ave at like 8.30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

oeb wrote: »
    Anyone wanna come see hayseed dixie tonight? You can find em on itunes, they are a bluegrass band that cover ac/dc, queen and the like. They are fantastic. Playing in the cypress ave at like 8.30.

Best Post i've seen in a long time!!

How much in??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Best Post i've seen in a long time!!

How much in??

I think it's about€20 starts at 8.30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

So my dad shaved off all his hair last night for ARC and Mary Mount. Cant believe he went through with it! So strange that he has no hair now!

Photos:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=390689&id=711195789&l=5be5e13793

So my dad shaved off all his hair last night for ARC and Mary Mount. Cant believe he went through with it! So strange that he has no hair now!

Photos:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=390689&id=711195789&l=5be5e13793
    he looks better without hair! (not in a i'm into dad kinda way!! :)) Fair play to him tho...

nursemar88 wrote: »
    he looks better without hair! (not in a i'm into dad kinda way!! :)) Fair play to him tho...

Hey that was a beautiful head of hair her father had :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

His hair had gotten a bit wild over the last few weeks. Cant decide if I like it! Hes never had short hair! The hairdresser was nearly crying when she was doing it, she'd been cutting my dads hair for 25 years and has never taken a razor to my dad.

He still as loads left :)

Was late for work again today :o, got in at 9.40 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

he looks better without hair! (not in a i'm into dad kinda way!! :))

such a weird comment, such a weird girl :D:pac: *joke*

My new camera:

u_03709407.jpg

kingtut wrote: »
    My new camera:

u_03709407.jpg
    Jesus Christ big enough picture anyway tutty!!! should have 'actual size' written at the bottom of it! :D

ha ha that is true nursey, here is a pic for those with 20:20 vision.

41pgVUiAWhL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Ohai Cork!
    (nice camera, king)
    Dublin is damp and freeeeezing
    /hugs around

• Advertisement

Ignorant people are ignorant. :(

Ignorant people are ignorant. :(
    what happened?

Galway is dry and freezing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭YourSQL

ha ha that is true nursey, here is a pic for those with 20:20 vision.

41pgVUiAWhL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

should a got one of these yokes. they're daycent but i cant afford one

3895_front_.gif

what happened?

Nothing recently just making an observation :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Hey Corkies!

Story :)

Sitting up here in the top floor of the boole library in UCC i must say its a savage day and its looking really lovely over the city. Oh why must i have an exam at 6 :(

A great day indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭YourSQL

Sitting up here in the top floor of the boole library on UCC i must its a savage day and its looking really lovely over the city. Oh why must i have an exam at 6 :(

could be worse

you could be sitting in CIT

• Advertisement

Ha ha what IS the story bey?

Ya it LOOKS lovely outside but it's freezing!!!!!!!

I have an awful case of the Monday blues :(
    Will be here till after 6 too as I was over an hour late :rolleyes:

NoDice wrote: »
    Ha ha what IS the story bey?

Ya it LOOKS lovely outside but it's freezing!!!!!!!

I think you'll find its spelt bai !!!;)

YourSQL wrote: »
    could be worse

you could be sitting in CIT

CIT has it's +s, less knob ends by far than UCC, back when I was there that alone made up for the relatively poor facilities. Now as the facilities are improved it must be a wonderful spot :D

CIT has it's +s, less knob ends by far than UCC, back when I was there that alone made up for the relatively poor facilities. Now as the facilities are improved it must be a wonderful spot :D

To be honest according to my friends the facilities havent got much better. My friends who are doing engineering are trying furiously to switch over to UCC this year. The place is just a sea of portocabins and theres just something that makes the place awfully depressing :p

Yeah UCC is full of gobshítes but the facilities make up for it though.

I think you'll find its spelt bai !!!;)

Funny, I've always spelled it bey! Your spelling sounds better though! Just looks weird without the const...

Doesn't matter..

You win.. :(

Yeah RJ dude it's Monday but that means we are half a day closer to the weekend! Unreal!!

Did some karaoke in the mardyke saturday.. The mardyke was packed!! I've never seen it so busy!

Haven't been to the mardyke for years.

Last time I went was early last year. I was at a work party but the club is closed so I assumed it'd be quiet. The place was tearing!!!:D

Haven't been to the mardyke for years.

We had a huge class party there recently and took over most of the karaoke booths. Everone was just running between them singing a verse of whatever was on a going onto the next booth then. Best laugh ive had in a while. Bouncers can be a bit dodgy there sometimes though.

• Advertisement

Wow papa l, we posted at exactly the same time!! High five!!!

not sure why it merits a high five but I'm excited..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement