Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

cant sleep...:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Good morning :)

Good morning indeed, lovely and snowy here this morning, got in to work before 9.10 :)

RoverJames wrote: »
    Good morning indeed, lovely and snowy here this morning, got in to work before 9.10 :)

oooh!

well done!!

im in since six :(

least your not THAT late haha

In since 6 :eek: Poor you, still you'll be finished nice and early.

In since 6 :eek: Poor you, still you'll be finished nice and early.
    half three =[

long day

Im going to BERLIN tomorrow! :pac::pac:

BUT,
    im goin with friends..
    that got me placid drunk on sat night.

cant wait! Hahaha

Cool, you'll have a great time :)

Cool, you'll have a great time :)

hope to!

i hear theres sex museums?

random!

jus got told ive to do water aerobics =[

when you off?

shakencat wrote: »

i hear theres sex museums?

when you off?

Off where ?

Sex museums eh, northsiders :rolleyes: :P

• Advertisement

Off where ?

Sex museums eh, northsiders :rolleyes: :P

work!
    and stop that you,
    dont even pretend that you wouldn go take a gander!!

holidays nd all!:p

Will have to hang around 'till gone six, finished here on the 12th March though :)

I actually don't think I'd go to a sex show, unless 'twas a lesbian secretary type thing :p

Will have to hang around 'till gone six, finished here on the 12th March though :)

I actually don't think I'd go to a sex show, unless 'twas a lesbian secretary type thing :p
    not a sex show.
    sex museum..
    i dont really know what it means. ahah

oh, a sex museum, defo wouldn't go to one of them. The lesy secretaries could tempt me into an ole show alright though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

sex museum..
    i dont really know what it means. ahah

I went to one years ago in Amsterdam, it was like Madam Tussauds for the S&M crowd. :p Plus some disturbing displays on STD's :eek:

mudokon wrote: »
    I went to one years ago in Amsterdam, it was like Madam Tussauds for the S&M crowd. :p Plus some disturbing displays on STD's :eek:
    so i shouldn go? haha

• Advertisement

so i shouldn go? haha

Ha ha, well avoid the STD part if your squeamish, I was in my teens when I went so it was a bit of a laugh. I wouldnt go again though as I'm older & sensible now. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

Tummy bug,Eggh. Tom Waits on the stereo is helping though:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭YourSQL

YourSQL might show up but he isn't sure yet. all depends on the weather/recession

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Gees so I do not post in this thread for one day so it turns into smut :eek: ....

...please carry on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

kingtut wrote: »
    Gees so I do not post in this thread for one day so it turns into smut :eek: ....

...please carry on!

Smutty Tutty!!! :D

• Advertisement

Don't forget the pool night is on tonight! (8.30pm at the Mardyke) Even if you don't want to play pool at least come for a drink...or two...maybe even six...

PM me if you need a number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

How did everyone get on last night for pool night? I spent my whole day shopping and then went home for a nice bitta toast and watched skins. Will Young was in it! He was awesome!

One year ago today (26th Jan 2009) this thread was set up and was kicked off with the following post:
    It does what it says on the tin.........
    It's your time to shine webmonkey :)

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY General Chit chat / Randomness thread! :):):)

365 pages and 5474 posts (including this one in that time!! is that sad...hell no!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I'm honored that my name was in it!

Webmonkey wrote: »
    I'm honored that my name was in it!

You sound surprised :D any chance you would post the stats so we can see how far you are from the 2nd highest poster? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,281 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Haha, I'm well down on that list.

This is only my 6th post here:o

You'll have to set a goal of getting more than one page per day for this year.

You have at least twice as many as me, bloody hell! Get a life :P

You have at least twice as many as me, bloody hell! Get a life :P
    This is my life!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Hope everyone had a good time last night! Sorry I couldnt be there, really bogged down with college work at the moment, have an essay due every week for the month of March, looks like Im going to be hiding away for quite some time! Have another 3000 words to go on this one, sigh!

i dont like berlin =(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

i dont like berlin =(

Why not? :(

i dont like berlin =(
    Oh no what's wrong? :( - you there with Friends?

I'm going to London for Paddy's day!!! yay!!!! :D:D

Nice :D

nursemar88 wrote: »
    I'm going to London for Paddy's day!!! yay!!!! :D:D

Lucky you....actually on the talk of London, I expect there to be a boards weekend in London when I move over!

And webmonkey....I see we have 2 friends in common on fb.....how do you know the glorious speciman of man that is Damo??

Nice :D
    Lucky you....actually on the talk of London, I expect there to be a boards weekend in London when I move over!

I know... I'm delighted. I'm staying with a friend and the flights were ridiculously cheap so why the hell not go! looking forward to it... I've never being before...

And webmonkey....I see we have 2 friends in common on fb.....how do you know the glorious speciman of man that is Damo??
    Ah yeah you know Damien. Sure I know Damien very well! - I worked with him for years, how you know him!

• Advertisement

nursemar88 wrote: »
    I know... I'm delighted. I'm staying with a friend and the flights were ridiculously cheap so why the hell not go! looking forward to it... I've never being before...
    You'll love it! I could spend hours just wandering the streets of London, its going to be a struggle for me to move back afterwards.
    Ah yeah you know Damien. Sure I know Damien very well! - I worked with him for years, how you know him!

Sorry you had to put up with him for that long! He's a good buddy of Charles', Charles is actually going to Waterford tomorrow for a session with him, he's all lonely there, I'm never allowed go, Bro's only!

You'll love it! I could spend hours just wandering the streets of London, its going to be a struggle for me to move back afterwards.

Sorry you had to put up with him for that long! He's a good buddy of Charles', Charles is actually going to Waterford tomorrow for a session with him, he's all lonely there, I'm never allowed go, Bro's only!
    haha yeah I got some abuse from him, but it was a laugh :p

I was in waterford myself a few months ago at his apartment...played a lot of Guitar hero there! He doesn't seem to drink as much though as he used to when I was working with him :D

Small world. Only last night I discovered 440Hz is good friends with other Boards.ie friends I have from Limerick!

Was that before or after Australia? He was looking a bit grey when he got back from there! Gonna have to go at some stage, I wanna meet his dog...Pugsley lepug is the name I believe.

Seriously cant wait to get out of Cork for a while next year, everyone knows everyone!

Was that before or after Australia? He was looking a bit grey when he got back from there! Gonna have to go at some stage, I wanna meet his dog...Pugsley lepug is the name I believe.

Seriously cant wait to get out of Cork for a while next year, everyone knows everyone!
    He left but came back to us again broke haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

how're y'all?
    I'm back from Austria. leg is wrecked, snowboarding is not for me, but it was great craic all the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

deRanged wrote: »
    how're y'all?
    I'm back from Austria. leg is wrecked, snowboarding is not for me, but it was great craic all the same.

Austria? Surely you mean Canada?! ;) Don't be so modest, you were at the Olympics, weren't you? :D

• Advertisement

Wonder if I would be allowed reference boards in my essay..............

Thailand flights booked for a lovely price of 600 euro :D

How is everyone tonight?

Thailand flights booked for a lovely price of 600 euro :D

How is everyone tonight?

Lucky you!

Me? Im tired and cranky and trying to complete this: The health of children is strongly related to their socioeconomic circumstances....Discuss evidence for this statement in the context of developed countries and include some recommendations for Ireland.

Do this without writing an essay on poverty, and do not forgot about the poverty and focus on the health!

Any takers?

*and some people think all I do is make pictures with glitter and learn nursery rhymes!

Oh that sounds ugly..hate essays. Lucky my course never had much of it.

When will you be off to London?

I dont mind essays, Im actually quite good at them, I actually get given out to for my manipulation of the english language! I just leave them to the last minute which results in nights like this!

If I get my 2.2 Ill be off at the start of September I say, havent gotten my official dates yet. Have to complete 2 weeks placement before then as well, dunno how Im going to fit it all in!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement