Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Nah i had vista on it before i put on win 7...and yeah its a 64 bit system ive running. I always seem to make a bollix of everything i do with this laptop :D

If, and its a big IF you are sure you have all you need copied from the vista partition to the windows 7 one then just format the vista one from within windows 7 and edit the boot.ini file. this is all assuming you didnt end up with both on the same partition?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

>.<

kingtut wrote: »
    >.<

:confused:

Edit: I cant view Shakencat's doggie pics? :( I like dogs :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

morning all. finally sorted my password on the work machine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Realised i had put win 7 in the same partition as vista and had forgot to actualy delete vista before i added win7. I had everything i wanted put on an external hardrive so i just clean installed during the night again and now am vista-free :D

Thanks for the help aswell!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Like me =)

Hey, I'm the oldest!!! :D

colblimp wrote: »
    Hey, I'm the oldest!!! :D

You're only as old as the woman you feel :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

That's actually quite a sore point at the moment...

HoleDiggingforDUMMIES.png

LOL I dont feel old at all then.. or maybe I feel very old? I dont know, its Monday lunchtime and my brain is fried already :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ruby723

hi everyone. really sunny day today. I lost one of the teeth. must lost some weigh too. haha:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

ruby723 wrote: »
    hi everyone. really sunny day today. I lost one of the teeth. must lost some weigh too. haha:pac:
    What happened your tooth :eek:

evening all! lovely out there this evening. real feel of spring to the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

Don't sell yourself short, losing a tooth is losing weight!

CommieBaz wrote: »

ermmm I guess ever gramme counts ;)

Brilliant day today, didnt see much of it except 20 minutes @ lunch time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

evening all.... god i'm sooooo exhausted! i got zero sleep last night and had a 12 hour shift today in A&E... day went fast tho, thank god! i hate insomnia...:(:(

nursemar88 wrote: »
    i hate insomnia...:(:(

me too! it sucks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Oh man I get that when I'm stressed (I am most time of year!) - it sickening. Harder you try go sleep the worse it is.

Evening all!

Kingtut is cold as the oil ran out and is not arriving until tomorrow :(
    Kingtut also has a chesty cough which is irritating him, he is not a happy camper!

Oh wow oh wow the king is poorly :(

just head out to the pub kingtut.

• Advertisement

deRanged wrote: »
    me too! it sucks.
    Oh man I get that when I'm stressed (I am most time of year!) - it sickening. Harder you try go sleep the worse it is.
    i literally got to sleep at like 10 to 7 and my alarm went off at 7. :( And im only 22 so i dont wanna start taking sleeping tablets just yet... although i've had it since i was 16 or so... and ya the more tired you are the worse it is.. damn vicious circle!! :mad:

Evening all!

Kingtut also has a chesty cough which is irritating him, he is not a happy camper!

poor tutty... :( *hugs* get into bed with a hot water bottle!

Ill admit that i read that as "poor tutty... :( *hugs* get into MY bed with a hot water bottle!" :pac:

Sure tut head to the offy and get yourself some whiskey...sure it will warm you right up :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

yehah finished my last shift until friday!! Anything good on tv tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ruby723

What happened your tooth :eek:

a wisdom tooth is on the way. haha have to go.
    CommieBaz wrote: »
    sell myself? :confused:
    Evening all!

chest cough~~~oh God... some hot whiskey might help.

Ill admit that i read that as "poor tutty... :( *hugs* get into MY bed with a hot water bottle!" :pac:

Sure tut head to the offy and get yourself some whiskey...sure it will warm you right up :D
    Ha no!! get your mind out of the gutters! :pac: and yes hot whiskey also warms but eugh.....

• Advertisement

There's no room on Nurseys bed for The Tut, 'tis been discussed before on this thread of ours :)

yehah finished my last shift until friday!! Anything good on tv tonight?

Flash forward is on and new series of Law and Order ;) (Although they are usally not everybodies cup of tea)

On the subject of cups of tea....time to make one me thinks.

RoverJames wrote: »
    There's no room on Nurseys bed for The Tut, 'tis been discussed before on this thread of ours :)
    hahaha indeed! :)

Just had a look out the window there. Beautiful moon out tonight and a very clear sky..

deRanged wrote: »
    just head out to the pub kingtut.

I'm too cold and miserable to leave the house :(

aww thanks, I'm going to take you up on that advice! x

you read it as that...ye right get your head out of your pants! err I mean get your head out of the gutter.
    yehah finished my last shift until friday!!

congrats!
    sell myself? :confused:

:eek:
    chest cough~~~oh God... some hot whiskey might help.

if only i liked whiskey, well except for baileys but not quite the same thing!
    Ha no!! get your mind out of the gutters! :pac: and yes hot whiskey also warms but eugh.....

+1 to both of those things! man there are some sickos in here :P

umm...has it :confused::eek::o why on earth would you be discussing that!! :(
    hahaha indeed! :)

• Advertisement

umm...has it :confused::eek::o why on earth would you be discussing that!! :(

ah cmon surely you remember me very politely giving out to RJ?! :) clearly your cold has given you memory loss...:confused:

ah cmon surely you remember me very politely giving out to RJ?! :) clearly your cold has given you memory loss...:confused:

I certainly remember anyway :D

oh yes I remember now oops :o I also recall politely reminding him of your current situation :)

I certainly remember anyway :D
    ah sure... I was just defending my honour... and all that! :D
    oh yes I remember now oops :o I also recall politely reminding him of your current situation :)
    yes indeed you did :)

yes indeed you did :)

im wrecked :( day number 9 tomorrow...

looking forward to thursday?

im wrecked :( day number 9 tomorrow...

looking forward to thursday?
    ya i am actually... i'll probably be wrecked by the time it comes around but i'll stay awake coz its food!!! and i love food.... :D:D:D and yes now i realise i sound like a fat girl!

ya i am actually... i'll probably be wrecked by the time it comes around but i'll stay awake coz its food!!! and i love food.... :D:D:D and yes now i realise i sound like a fat girl!

i love food to and don't worry you don't sound like a fat girl, you certainly don't look like one either, quite the opposite in fact...

we can pig out together :D

I love food and I'm a bit fat :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭stevexo

Just had a look out the window there. Beautiful moon out tonight and a very clear sky..

aw, cant see anything where i am in the city :( stupid grand parade lights

i love food to and don't worry you don't sound like a fat girl, you certainly don't look like one either, quite the opposite in fact...

we can pig out together :D
    Thanks :o Good plan... I look forward to it! :) I am actually quite hungry and making plans for dinner is making me more hungry!! :eek::eek:

• Advertisement

There is seriously nothing wrong with a bit of meat on the bones! and thats my professional opinion!! :D but seriously i really do enjoy good food...

stevexo wrote: »
    i hate that bout living in or near a town or city... back home i live in the middle of nowhere in the countryside but the sky is really beautiful at night... *sigh*...

There is seriously nothing wrong with a bit of meat on the bones! and thats my professional opinion!! :D but seriously i really do enjoy good food...

Was in the Market Lane yesterday for dinner, savage grub, and a warm choc and nut brownie with cream & ice cream for desert, yum yum yum :)

Was in the Market Lane yesterday for dinner, savage grub, and a warm choc and nut brownie with cream & ice cream for desert, yum yum yum :)
    I've never being there... you'd recommend it then?? :) i like the sound of dessert anyway!

I love food and I'm fat :o
    stevexo wrote: »

His name is Steve, he lives on / near Grand parade.... perfect candidate for:

http://pleaserobme.com/

:D
    Thanks :o Good plan... I look forward to it! :) I am actually quite hungry and making plans for dinner is making me more hungry!! :eek::eek:

You're welcome :) Ye I just had crumbed chicken with a carrot and parsnip mash :) food!!

The countryside scares the ****e out of me at night to be honest. Riddled with banshees and whatnot , city for me despite the scum element :)

His name is Steve, he lives on / near Grand parade.... perfect candidate for:

http://pleaserobme.com/

:D

nice

The countryside scares the ****e out of me at night to be honest. Riddled with banshees and whatnot , city for me despite the scum element :)

you still get banshees in cities, im sure there are a few out tonight in cork. it is a monday after all...first night back for college

I've never being there... you'd recommend it then?? :) i like the sound of dessert anyway!

Oh yeah, gorgeous, very good menu, I had monkfish yesterday, 'twas beautiful, there is a €20 3 course menu too so value to be had. I would also recommend Zaks on Marlboro street, lovely spot as well.

• Advertisement

I was there once, thought it was quite expensive for what you got but the food was nice, they even had chim churri with the steak, I was very impressed!!

I had the nut brownie, HEAVEN!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement