Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

deRanged wrote: »
    evening all. I have a phone again!
    a nice shiny new iphone :)
    Niceeeeee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Webmonkey wrote: »
    That was actually discussed some time. Might do it.

We'd have to be sure though that you would actually come and not stand us up!
    good things come to those who wait..:P(after ten weeks maybe, im off the drink!!)

i have the pink in my hair,
    i afta wash it out and make myself pretty

by the time yaz all get up here i should be ready!!

shakencat wrote: »
    good things come to those who wait..:P(after ten weeks maybe, im off the drink!!)

i have the pink in my hair,
    i afta wash it out and make myself pretty

by the time yaz all get up here i should be ready!!
    Good luck with the hair washing!

Looking forward to it...I won't be around much though until May now so maybe then. Summer time :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Niceeeeee

tis. it's amazing how lost I felt without a phone.
    now I just need to get all my contacts back again. which will be a dose, owing to a desktop hard drive crash a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck with the hair washing!

Looking forward to it...I won't be around much though until May now so maybe then. Summer time :D

il be ripped by then,

defo
    hahha

off to wash thee hair.

PINK MANIA

beee ba ba bada bo

• Advertisement

il be ripped by then,

defo
    hahha

off to wash thee hair.

PINK MANIA

beee ba ba bada bo
    You're cracked out :p

You're cracked out :p

whats the craic.

what you up to tonight?

maybe this thread should take a road trip to dublin..:D

I'd certainly be up for that :P

whats the craic.

what you up to tonight?
    The craic is 90.

I'm relaxing away here. Was out last night, tired now but very happy. It was a good week =)

nice,
    think im the same.

comfies are on =]

• Advertisement

RoverJames wrote: »
    I'd certainly be up for that :P
    like yous all know eachother

so im a loner :eek:

I've never met Rover but I'm sure we would get on grand because he's a Rover/MG enthusiast just like myself. And you've an MG too. We could have really cool conversations.

I've never met Rover but I'm sure we would get on grand because he's a Rover/MG enthusiast just like myself. And you've an MG too. We could have really cool conversations.

I spent the week winding up Renault lads in the motors forum :D

I'm not too bothered what Ms Cat drives, she'd even look gorgeous in a Megane :eek:

how ....

exciting

Don't worry, I don't talk about them things at the beers :D Unless of course you wanted to

RoverJames wrote: »
    I spent the week winding up Renault lads in the motors forum :D

I'm not too bothered what Ms Cat drives, she'd even look gorgeous in a Megane :eek:

im really a man:eek:

*chit chat thread goes quiet again*

:pac:

Weighs up that comment with the pic of short haired sexy lady = I still would :o

hahaha would yas stop jeez

i have fanta.

tasty.

who loves orange soda!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ruby723

shack shack... tonight is so cold. everybody have fun here? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

hahaha would yas stop jeez

i have fanta.

tasty.

who loves orange soda!

LOL you wouldnt b trying to change the subject now would ya?:pac: I have to say you would make a very strange looking man :P

@webmonkey, I know the feeling, Id love to be back in the days where a nights drinking could go into double figures and get up next day without a bother:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Alice tonight! Yay!

Apologies to the boardsie I saw in town the other day (not sure of your username!), they looked a bit confused when I started manicallly smiling at them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

*waves* hi all!

I'm bored! I'm never in Cork on a Fri night, I usually go home to Kerry, but now I am here all on my lonesome and very bored!! BUT, the good news is... my voice is back!!

440Hz wrote: »
    *waves* hi all!

I'm bored! I'm never in Cork on a Fri night, I usually go home to Kerry, but now I am here all on my lonesome and very bored!! BUT, the good news is... my voice is back!!

here is a good place to get rid of the lonely feeling... at least helps me alot last few days. ;)

*waves* hi all!

hi !!!!

I know the feeling. i was stuck in dublin on my own last night. most boring night of my life. I had a cohice between staying in my room watching foreign tv stations or going to the bar and looking like a billy no mates. I chose the later :o:pac:

corkcomp wrote: »
    hi !!!!

I know the feeling. i was stuck in dublin on my own last night. most boring night of my life. I had a cohice between staying in my room watching foreign tv stations or going to the bar and looking like a billy no mates. I chose the later :o:pac:

I think I should go to a bar and looking for any cute guy to buy me a drink... lol:pac:

I had a cohice between staying in my room watching foreign tv stations or going to the bar and looking like a billy no mates. I chose the later :o:pac:

Good choice!! I would do that now but Cork pubs on a Fri are a bit too busy for that. Hotel bars are ideal for that kinda thing though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭stevexo

Good choice!! I would do that now but Cork pubs on a Fri are a bit too busy for that. Hotel bars are ideal for that kinda thing though.

ive tried that before on a fri night a few times. last time i didnt meet anyone i knew randomly so just hung by the bar drinkin whiskey. might do that tonight again...anyone interested?

stevexo wrote: »
    ive tried that before on a fri night a few times. last time i didnt meet anyone i knew randomly so just hung by the bar drinkin whiskey. might do that tonight again...anyone interested?

Dammit! If you had posted that 30mins ago I would have been there with bells on! I just washed my hair and settled in for a comfy music+book night :(

• Advertisement

Dammit! If you had posted that 30mins ago I would have been there with bells on! I just washed my hair and settled in for a comfy music+book night :(

yeah, just checked the time after posting. still loads of time though :D washed hair means thats one thing out of the way

mmmm Whiskey:pac: when are the next boards beers? Its a good thing I didnt give up beer for lent

same here (not the hair bit)

mmmm Whiskey:pac: when are the next boards beers? Its a good thing I didnt give up beer for lent
    nothing's planned yet. if we pester kingtut he might do something about it. he enjoys the attention he gets for these boards meet ups

yeah, just checked the time after posting. still loads of time though :D washed hair means thats one thing out of the way

My hair takes ages to dry... otherwise I would get myself organised!

Anyone wanna come and drink whiskey with me on Sunday at the Fionn Regan gig (see other thread lol)?

My hair takes ages to dry... otherwise I would get myself organised!

Anyone wanna come and drink whiskey with me on Sunday at the Fionn Regan gig (see other thread lol)?

ive a 6am start on monday so the whiskey would be a miss for me. ill see if i can find this guy on youtube.

• Advertisement

ive a 6am start on monday so the whiskey would be a miss for me. ill see if i can find this guy on youtube.

http://www.myspace.com/fionnregan

Or listen... http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/artist/Fionn+Regan/6935 (click load more )

ive a 6am start on monday so the whiskey would be a miss for me.

Were you saying that last night?? ;) One or two quiet ones would be ok hehe

Were you saying that last night?? ;) One or two quiet ones would be ok hehe
    this morning was a 7am start. but was regretting it a bit this morning. i started drinking before i went out to the dinner for some reason, which was not a good idea. luckily is was a terribly quiet day in work today.

this guy sounds very mellow and slow...im into a bit of a more lively tempo at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Alice tonight! Yay!

Apologies to the boardsie I saw in town the other day (not sure of your username!), they looked a bit confused when I started manicallly smiling at them!

That was me, it wasnt until you had gone by that I worked out who you were. :o I think you were wearing glasses that day which threw me off a little as you werent wearing them the last time we met.

That and the fact that I was just wandering around town in a daze with nowhere in particular to be. :pac:

this guy sounds very mellow and slow...im into a bit of a more lively tempo at the moment.

His first album was 'milder', a few mellow tracks, but not the general theme of his music. His new album is much heavier. There is only one new song on the myspace (Protection Racket), it's much different sound to his previous stuff.

• Advertisement

Didn't saw it untill now. feel it is too late now :(

ruby723 wrote: »
    Didn't saw it untill now. feel it is too late now :(

lets find a bar + some whiskeys next Friday night then!

defo, a whiskey crawl perhaps?

sounds good. single shots only though :D

sounds messy, i like it

sure sounds great.

I can take baileys too. lol

That is the best company for drinking :pac:

cool. not sure if the boards beers is next Friday night, its probably later in month, but lets do whiskey crawl anyway, all in favour can thank my post no baileys allowed unless its mixed with a whiskey:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Screw going to the pub for it........off to dunnes nice big bottle and off down to the lee fileds :p Great craic

Screw going to the pub for it........off to dunnes nice big bottle and off down to the lee fileds :p Great craic

Ah, been there, done that. your not a student by any chance?:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

Did you get on the number 8 bus today at about 14:50 in Patrick Street heading in the Bishopstown direction?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement