Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Meowww.....:-D happy friday everyone :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

We have a male teacher.wow i love this class now

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

It's amazing the effect an attractive lecturer can make to the attendance in class
    When I was in college we had a female lecturer for some waffle subject like Business psychology or the like (Cant remember what it was) but she was hawt!
    All the lads came to that class :D

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

mik_da_man wrote: »
    It's amazing the effect an attractive lecturer can make to the attendance in class
    When I was in college we had a female lecturer for some waffle subject like Business psychology or the like (Cant remember what it was) but she was hawt!

*doesn't have a single "attractive" lecturer*

Maybe that's why nobody ever turns up to lectures in my course...thanks for shedding some light on that matter, Mik.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

All the lads came in that class :D

I'm sorry but that's gross! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

kingtut wrote: »
    Lowest point ever :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

kingtut wrote: »

LOL - I was careful how i worded it :D
    no more misquoting me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Lowest point ever :P

You can say that again! Next time send slaps his way :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

True dat...everyone used to be panting after one of the lecturers in art history, his classes were always full!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MissIT

I don't have any attractive lecturers but my PE teacher in school was HOTT!!

*Sigh*.. i always looked forward to that double class on a Tuesday..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

It's just CIT, nothing attractive there.

Ah i wouldn't say nothing attractive.. those chocolate muffins in the canteen are veeery attractive!!

that's true, about it really though!

C136.. great room for spotting the talent.. ;)

Ah 136, yeah, was in there for my life in 1st year. (networking course). Now its all C134x and C127 I think, our project lab. Prob see me in and out there like a yoyo!

Ya i prob do but wouldn't know it's you :P!! You prob see me wondering around lost because i can't remember what room im in or else trying to carry machines that are waaay too heavy for me :pac:

They not the ones you take out for slankford no, out of the room that is our project lab :P

Yup thats them.. :D.. back to testout monday tho.. boo

Cool, I'm in there always, right beside where ye take them actually...always disturbing me!

Those dell computers are bricks alright though

Ooopps sorry about that :)!!

• Advertisement

haha no probs. So how you finding the course? - Lankford is sound isn't he, had him for years...

Ya he's lovely! The course is going good.. Networking and routing is tough but i'll get there.. don't like Business Management at all:(

Yeah at first can be hard, the routing but after while second nature! - you doing the cisco CCNA as part of the course too?
    Anything with business and management is horrible. We never had to do anything like that up until this year. Now we have Management for computing. Its absolutely horriblely boring.

ya we are doing the onlin exams as part of the course. Ya it's very boring, have a project due next week thats why im in tonight.. clearly getting loads done :rolleyes:!! Well im off criminal minds in on! Night :)

Cool, I've done that, CCNA, got books if you ever need them.

Cool stuff, I'm working on assignments here too :( - night now! :)

Randomness and chit-chat are the cornerstone of any good board, it seems! :pac:

All the technical CIT talk is hurting my brain...almost like ye're a real college. Almost :D

It could be worse....they could've been UL students! :eek:

Noooooo! How did you drag that from the depths of your depraved mind you deliquent :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

All the technical CIT talk is hurting my brain...almost like ye're a real college. Almost :D

CIT is as much a "real" college, as the Vatican is a "real" country!!!:D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement