Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Still have to finish ME2! Haven't been playing it as my OH has been hogging the xbox for Battlefield!!

Afternoon all! :) Beautiful day outside! Super sunny! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

tis awfully glorious! haha!
    wonder whats happenin!

deadly ozone layer disapearin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Good news - Went to the cinema last night.

Not so good news - Movie was only average.

Bad news - I have a major headache :mad:

What did you go see in the cinema tutty? Going to see Alice tomorrow! Can't wait!

It's a great day! Sun is shining and only half a day of work left. Settled into a nice new book too so happy out!

I was just asked if I would stay on for an extra 3 weeks at work...:D
    NoDice wrote: »
    What did you go see in the cinema tutty? Going to see Alice tomorrow! Can't wait!

I really want to see that!! I saw The lovely Bones.

kingtut wrote: »
    I was just asked if I would stay on for an extra 3 weeks at work...:D

I really want to see that!! I saw The lovely Bones.

Wow Tutty!! Congrats on the job front!! Bet you're delighted! HIGH FIVE!

The Lovely Bones is meant to be awful! Empire didn't rate it too highly. Empire is my bible.... :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭stevexo

Empire is my bible.... :o
    the Bible is my bible

stevexo wrote: »
    the Bible is my bible

The Bible is my Empire.

the Bible is my bible

you're a bible

• Advertisement

I wish I didn't use the word bible now.

Can we ban the word bible from this forum? :o

you're a bible
    ooohhh, thats low. worse that a 'your ma' joke

but not quite as bad as a 'your da' one

no, i'd say its worse

no, i'd say its worse

YOU're worse!!

see where this is going... I just can't stop!! :eek::eek::eek:

Right have to go! have a 3.5 / 4 hour drive ahead of me...if you have my number please bombard me with texts so that when I pull into a shop / garage I feel loved please............. otherwise I'll be lonely and very very sad :(

I'll reply to all my visitor messages later tonight if I get a chance (including yours smiley!)

• Advertisement

not having chocolate is KILLING me..

KILLING i tell you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

Your mam's my bible.... Bad joke squared.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Right have to go! have a 3.5 / 4 hour drive ahead of me...if you have my number please bombard me with texts so that when I pull into a shop / garage I feel loved please............. otherwise I'll be lonely and very very sad :(

I'll reply to all my visitor messages later tonight if I get a chance (including yours smiley!)

Oh thank god! Im suffering withdrawls! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

shakencat wrote: »
    not having chocolate is KILLING me..

KILLING i tell you

this lent business is a pain in the t**s alright:( I can (barely) live without chocolate so i gave that up for lent this year, along with smokes, unless very drunk:D i gave up beer last year, for all of a week:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

I havent given up something for lent since i was about 5... pah! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

nursemar88 wrote: »
    I havent given up something for lent since i was about 5... pah! :rolleyes:

im good like that :D:D are you coming to our mini boards beers (whiskey optional:pac:) tomorrow?

corkcomp wrote: »
    im good like that :D:D are you coming to our mini boards beers (whiskey optional:pac:) tomorrow?
    Its not that im not good... Im just agnostic! :D I dont know.. i doubt it tbh coz im working another 12 hour shift til half 8 and might be working sat yet... what time were ye all planning on meeting up?

Its not that im not good... Im just agnostic! :D I dont know.. i doubt it tbh coz im working another 12 hour shift til half 8 and might be working sat yet... what time were ye all planning on meeting up?

not sure yet .. prob 8ish .. only three of us so far .. will pm you my number if you fancy heading out after work:)

not sure yet .. prob 8ish .. only three of us so far .. will pm you my number if you fancy heading out after work:)
    Cheers i got it there... if i really have a change of heart i'll give ya a shout! :D anyways how was your day?

Cheers i got it there... if i really have a change of heart i'll give ya a shout! :D anyways how was your day?

How was yours? I worked 12 hour shifts for three years so i know the feeling! my day not good at all.. one of the slowest ever:( still though, tomorrow is Friday and thats never bad:D

espcially with whiskey to look forward to...and the not having to iron a shirt in the morning! aahhhh friday, my good aul friend

espcially with whiskey to look forward to...and the not having to iron a shirt in the morning! aahhhh friday, my good aul friend

i gave up on the ironed shirts .. nobody else bothers so f**k it :P

well, i'd keep a jumper on but it does be roasting on my side of the building with the sun shining in all day long :(

How was yours? I worked 12 hour shifts for three years so i know the feeling! my day not good at all.. one of the slowest ever:( still though, tomorrow is Friday and thats never bad:D
    I'm a nurse so i only work 12 hours.. blurgh!!! :( Ah its a pity your day went slow... i hate when that happens! it just drags out your day and it feels like work will never end! still coming home from one of them days is heaven... and yes it is friday tommorrow! :D

I'm a nurse so i only work 12 hours.. blurgh!!! :( Ah its a pity your day went slow... i hate when that happens! it just drags out your day and it feels like work will never end! still coming home from one of them days is heaven... and yes it is friday tommorrow! :D

I dont evvy ya there at all nursey, i can only imaging the crap you have to put up with:( I have to listen to abuse for about half my day (they dont realise that it goes in one ear and out the other:D:D)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

I work 12 hour days too & I think it's great as I get 4 days off a week. Also if I get bored I just go on the internet. :cool::D

I dont evvy ya there at all nursey, i can only imaging the crap you have to put up with:( I have to listen to abuse for about half my day (they dont realise that it goes in one ear and out the other:D:D)
    Nah i dont really put up with that much **** every day... i actually do like my job but its just tiring sometimes...what do you work at? customer services? :D
    mudokon wrote: »
    I work 12 hour days too & I think it's great as I get 4 days off a week. Also if I get bored I just go on the internet. :cool::D
    i do like the time off but i definately cannot go on the internet! probabaly a good thing.. no work would be done!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

i do like the time off but i definately cannot go on the internet! probabaly a good thing.. no work would be done!! :D

Sounds familiar, I check out ebay while I'm there too so going to work costs me money now. :eek:

Well arrived in Wicklow safe and sound and found out the bus is picking us up at 4.45am! YES 4.45AM :eek::eek::eek: like wtf!! Should really sleep but need to pack and get off boards :( have fun at the meetup tomorrow night everyone!!
    Oh thank god! Im suffering withdrawls! ;)

oh I know, I got your text!! all 30 of them :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Well arrived in Wicklow safe and sound and found out the bus is picking us up at 4.45am! YES 4.45AM :eek::eek::eek: like wtf!! Should really sleep but need to pack and get off boards :( have fun at the meetup tomorrow night everyone!!

oh I know, I got your text!! all 30 of them :eek::D

Im quite the one handed texter when I have to be! haha ...pup!;):D

Kingtut is on the coach! Have been up since 4am :-( long journey ahead!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Where you going? Havent really been keeping up with the chit chat in here, been so busy! Hope everyone has a good weekend, Im working and doing essays, fun fun!

half 1 - ten shift.

OUCH

Yo general chit chat folks of Cork (inc the Kerry folk and the sexy chick from Dublin). Finished work today in Galway :D Had a nice last few days there, not leaving much crap for other folk to do so happr enough. Home to Cork tomorrow, I can change my location to Cork only :)

• Advertisement

mines a mystery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Hi everyone

Greetings from birmingham. How are you all coping without me?

Greetings from birmingham. How are you all coping without me?
    Some what better :p

Ah things are good. Relaxing for myself today now...came home yesterday almost dead but got good nights sleep last night.

How's things over there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

You're in Brum, Tutty? Oh jeez, probably the most terrible place in the world to be! Now Coventry, that's a different story! :D

shakencat wrote: »
    mines a mystery

You're weird :p

• Advertisement

I like weird people, more interesting :p

So hows you tonight Rover? Any plans

I like her too ;)

Me good, heading out in 'bout 15 mins :) 'dunno where we'll go yet, will decide on the way in.

Chat to ye all in the morrow no doubt.

Do remember to get the Mammies something nice ;)

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Some what better :p

Ah things are good. Relaxing for myself today now...came home yesterday almost dead but got good nights sleep last night.

How's things over there?

Going well so far thanks! Parade is on at 12 today so exciting :rolleyes: ha ha another drunken night hey?
    colblimp wrote: »
    You're in Brum, Tutty? Oh jeez, probably the most terrible place in the world to be! Now Coventry, that's a different story! :D

Sure am! Ah seems grand so far, city centre is lovely! and so are some of the women :o

morrrrning:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

Morning all General Chit Chatters and Randomnesserererers... :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement