Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

towel401 wrote: »
    only a n00b would suggest a thing like that :)

Clearly not seeing as I suggested it :D I'm sure the amount of people who try it will amaze you, even the clever people ;)

now off with ya you big bjore :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Towel...how you doing? Is it warm and nice there? Where u at the theme park? ^_^ *envie*

kingtut wrote: »
    ...even the clever people ;)

GneGne :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Ouch!
    Nothing very serious, I hope!
    How you doing now?
    Yeah twas bad enough, miningitus scare. Crippled with headache and couldn't move head, but I had bad reaction to this lumbar puncture test... I'm almost ok now, lot better. Can put my head on a pillow now :) It was scary though, that MRI scan, wierd machine, like something you'd see in halflife :)

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Yeah twas bad enough, miningitus scare. Crippled with headache and couldn't move head, but I had bad reaction to this lumbar puncture test... I'm almost ok now, lot better. Can put my head on a pillow now :) It was scary though, that MRI scan, wierd machine, like something you'd see in halflife :)

FFS...I am so sorry to hear this!
    But I am very glad that you are much better now...must have been scaring :(
    So they sent you home cause it's gonna be ok, right? ^_^

• Advertisement

I'm glad to hear all is ok now :)
    A pint or two will make you even better hint hint wink wink

FFS...I am so sorry to hear this!
    But I am very glad that you are much better now...must have been scaring :(
    So they sent you home cause it's gonna be ok, right? ^_^

Thanks :) - I'll be fine, appreciate things a bit more now.. it was scary nuf!
    I'm glad to hear all is ok now :)
    A pint or two will make you even better hint hint wink wink

Thanks, yeah haha, must meet up with all ye again now :)
    Damn college had something to do with whole thing, putting us under severe pressure, and now I've lost a week of project, think drinking only solution now haha.

Thanks :) - I'll be fine, appreciate things a bit more now.. it was scary nuf!

Thanks, yeah haha, must meet up with all ye again now :)
    Damn college had something to do with whole thing, putting us under severe pressure, and now I've lost a week of project, think drinking only solution now haha.

I know that "appreciating more now" feeling...it's a good stuff...(hugs)

Come on, come on...let's "slainte" together again ^_^

haha :)

So how things since, anything strange happening in Cork, even though I was there anyways. Was paddy's day fun?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

magicianz wrote: »
    U cudve been there for all i know towely :-P
    haha green pints all the way xD

nah i was probably on a plane buying overpriced 'fresh ways' sandwiches :(

Towel...how you doing? Is it warm and nice there? Where u at the theme park? ^_^ *envie*

great thx. tis roasting here, i think i'm gonna jump in the pool to cool down a bit :) wanna join me?

**** dawg i was wondering where the hell u were gone. never been in teh MRI myself but did it make some weird noise? apparently they got some funky liquid cooling system in those yokes to cool down the huge ****ing magnets they have

• Advertisement

towel401 wrote:
    **** dawg i was wondering where the hell u were gone. never been in teh MRI myself but did it make some weird noise? apparently they got some funky liquid cooling system in those yokes to cool down the huge ****ing magnets they have

Yeah it makes crazy noises, everything shakes, you can feel the air muffs tentioning and contracting as the magnetism goes through you. They ask you if any steel in eye or piercings cause they'd rip off ya i'd say. It was really cool tho, i actually enjoyed it but if i opened my eyes id say i'd panic. You only have about an inch around ya, and in there for 15 minutes! If you move, you must start all over again. Some people are knocked out before go in it...haha

I was checking up meningitis and id say i nearly had a mild form of it, every single symptom lol.
    Crazy headache, not being able to move neck, high protein results in lumbar puncture test and high white blood cell count indicating i have an infection somewhere. That was close lol. I noticed all my little cuts had gone black and cured over night, my system went into over curing mode

I walked into a glass door!! I'm such a f*ckin tool :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

You'll be grand as long as there were no witnesses :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

You poor tool

haha :)

So how things since, anything strange happening in Cork, even though I was there anyways. Was paddy's day fun?

You don't wanna know about my St. Paddy and those days...believe me :P Let's say I'm f***ing overwelmed...and I don't mean it in the good way (and no, alchol is not to blame).
    Good stuff: I found another place to stay and I can say goodbye to my disgusting housemates and my new room has blue walls, lovely.

great thx. tis roasting here, i think i'm gonna jump in the pool to cool down a bit :) wanna join me?
    I'd like to...aww...roasting weather... I almost can't remember it.

You don't wanna know about my St. Paddy and those days...believe me :P Let's say I'm f***ing overwelmed...and I don't mean it in the good way (and no, alchol is not to blame).
    Good stuff: I found another place to stay and I can say goodbye to my disgusting housemates and my new room has blue walls, lovely.

Wow a landlord who is not colour blind! Don't worry about the rest it will work itself out sunday night wink wink!

Wow a landlord who is not colour blind! Don't worry about the rest it will work itself out sunday night wink wink!

LOL
    first laugh of the day, TY girl!
    :D

You must have concussion.has it resulted in slight aphasia. Yikes

i done that before... wasn't good lolz

• Advertisement

i done that before... wasn't good lolz

I never did it myself but I did witness a pigeon do it, the loud bang gave me a fierce shock...I assume the pigeon was quite surprised as well.

Ok...since we don't have a rant-vent thread here, this thread will do.

Friday night and I am at home, doing (or trying to do) my students' homework, chewing on full of freaking artificial colourants berries candies, choosing just the red ones cause the black ones are too bloody sweet, obviously bad news on TV, nobody loves me or if they do it's for a pair of days to leave me confused and hurted after that...and they never come one at time, none notice me for months and then they start to come around all together, so they can make me more confused when they leave, and I am so stupid that I am obviously interested mostly in the less suitable person...but then again...wouldn't make so much difference cause they leave anyway...
    Ohhhhh well!
    Don't mind at me, I just needed to let this go....awwww.

me home was drink

Ok...since we don't have a rant-vent thread here, this thread will do.

Friday night and I am at home, doing (or trying to do) my students' homework, chewing on full of freaking artificial colourants berries candies, choosing just the red ones cause the black ones are too bloody sweet, obviously bad news on TV, nobody loves me or if they do it's for a pair of days to leave me confused and hurted after that...and they never come one at time, none notice me for months and then they start to come around all together, so they can make me more confused when they leave, and I am so stupid that I am obviously interested mostly in the less suitable person...but then again...wouldn't make so much difference cause they leave anyway...
    Ohhhhh well!
    Don't mind at me, I just needed to let this go....awwww.

i still luv ya. *hugz*

in other, unrelated news this 'cork dry gin' is good stuff.... isnt it? 10e for a bottle at the dutty-free

Charco wrote: »
    I never did it myself but I did witness a pigeon do it, the loud bang gave me a fierce shock...I assume the pigeon was quite surprised as well.

ya know for a while i had no curtain up in the little office inside my shed so every morning i would wake up and find dead birds directly under the window in my shed and i was wondering wtf was going until someone saw a bird flying into the ****ing thing. really i should get rid of the window altogether cause its just another attack vector but i think it adds style to the shed so on a good sunny day ill get some new curtains for it

ya know for a while i had no curtain up in the little office inside my shed so every morning i would wake up and find dead birds directly under the window in my shed and i was wondering wtf was going until someone saw a bird flying into the ****ing thing. really i should get rid of the window altogether cause its just another attack vector but i think it adds style to the shed so on a good sunny day ill get some new curtains for it

Gardening Forum :p

That's nice, best luck in the new place. Is it around the same area or you moving to a new spot.

Charco wrote: »

the gardening forum is only for n00bs who can't get into the shed forum

That's nice, best luck in the new place. Is it around the same area or you moving to a new spot.

It's always on the evil Northside ^_^ (that I like)...it's after the train station...I'd have loved to stay near Shandon (my fave place in town) but the house is nice, I live with just 2 other ppl, the rent is good and the room is big with nice furniture...so...I'll have to take some walks to see Shandon again.
    Were do you live, yourself?

• Advertisement

the gardening forum is only for n00bs who can't get into the shed forum

LOLz ^_^

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement