Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

You just made me cream my panties you sexy so and so :o

Thought you'd like that. ;) lol.

And RJs obviously not typing anymore cause of my pic. ;);)

His thoughts on seeing my pic: "Dear diary... Jackpot!" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

NoDice wrote: »
    And RJs obviously not typing anymore cause of my pic. ;);)

His thoughts on seeing my pic: "Dear diary... Jackpot!" :D

LOL that made my morning:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

corkcomp wrote: »
    LOL that made me horny:pac:

FYP

FYP

fcuk! i had to double check my post there;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I got the job! I will start as soon as all the paperwork is finalized so probably in about a week :D

I am doing a happy dance!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

jujibee wrote: »
    I got the job! I will start as soon as all the paperwork is finalized so probably in about a week :D

Excellent!! Congrats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

fantastic news! well done.

+1 delighted to hear that:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Congrats :D

• Advertisement

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭stevexo

thats great news!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Well done!
    what's the job?

It is tier 2 technical support for a sales tracking system for an IT company here in Cork. It is a perfect fit for what I used to do so I am super excited :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Congrats!! Kinda wish I was working today even though I was given the day off. No idea what to do with myself, am meeting a friend for lunch alright but after that I dunno.

Could be doing college work I suppose but urgh :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭contenttypes

It is tier 2 technical support for a sales tracking system for an IT company here in Cork. It is a perfect fit for what I used to do so I am super excited :)
    really happy for u girl....

Not being thick but wtf :D
    Congratulations anyway :)

Was only 45 mins in the motor tax place, 'twas jammed, out the door q but the folks behind the counter made short work of it, often was twice as long in a queue half the length there.

RoverJames wrote:
    Not being thick but wtf :D
    Congratulations anyway :)

umm... to sum up it is a job full of computer geekery that makes geeky me happy :o

But thanks all for the congratulations!

Plenty Geekery here :pac:

• Advertisement

umm... to sum up it is a job full of computer geekery that makes geeky me happy :o

But thanks all for the congratulations!

you will be right at home in this forum so lol :-) I'm still stuck in dentist waiting room, are they mad working this time on bank holiday Friday :-((

Poor Gerry Ryan :(

God listening to 2fm right now make you want to cry. Will is trying best to not cry on air :( He has stuttered so many times and half cried. Very sad :(

Webmonkey wrote: »

God listening to 2fm right now make you want to cry. Will is trying best to not cry on air :( He has stuttered so many times and half cried. Very sad :(

:( Poor Gerry!

Need a drink methinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

I won't express my views of the guy or i'll probably end up getting banned or infracted.

I won't express my views of the guy or i'll probably end up getting banned or infracted.
    I know a lot of people don't like him, I personally hated listening to him but it still doesn't mean people aren't hurt because of him gone

Ok people I'm off to Cork again so I can fly to germany in the morning! - Wish me luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

I know a lot of people don't like him, I personally hated listening to him but it still doesn't mean people aren't hurt because of him gone

Ok people I'm off to Cork again so I can fly to germany in the morning! - Wish me luck!

It wasn't his show i disliked it was the man himself but eh....

Hopefully this time you'll be able to leave when your supposed to :pac::pac:

Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

akamossy wrote: »
    :( Poor Gerry!

Need a drink methinks.
    *clinks a glass with ya, a toast to Gerry.

It wasn't his show i disliked it was the man himself but eh....

Hopefully this time you'll be able to leave when your supposed to :pac::pac:

Enjoy!

plus one to both points (icant find the proper plus lol

Thanks guys. Man I really don't want to go tomorrow. i'd do anything not to go. i'm not even sure why I'm bothering going as I've quit but I suppose I want to leave on good terms so I'll stay for another few weeks :(

Can't wait to actually settle in ireland without having to take off every damn few weeks :(

Thanks guys. Man I really don't want to go tomorrow. i'd do anything not to go. i'm not even sure why I'm bothering going as I've quit but I suppose I want to leave on good terms so I'll stay for another few weeks :(

Can't wait to actually settle in ireland without having to take off every damn few weeks :(

Aww :( well best of luck on the trip and just keep it in mind you won't have to do it anymore after this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Depressing weather and Im stuck in the Library. Hate study, thank Got it will all be over on the 13th! I can start living again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭contenttypes

where d hell is everyone gone?

imageworks wrote: »
    where d hell is everyone gone?

drifting in and out of sleep:eek:

you still heading to the strongman comp tomorrow? I might be free to go afterall.. not sure yet though .. 12 o clock yeah?

I'm still here. I'm in Germany. You never guess what. That volcano is starting to act up again!

I slept so much, arrived 2pm yesterday and slept until 6, then 8pm until 11am this morning and then from 12 until 4pm. Disgrace.

I'm going to stay up all night now, bought some German beer too to keep me company!

I'm still here. I'm in Germany. You never guess what. That volcano is starting to act up again!

evacuate now!

Its like something that would happen me, get stuck again haha. Ah I'm exaggerating things a little...but over in the Iceland Volcano thread, they showing graphs that activity has risen high over the past day.

I'd say it take a lot to close airspace now.

How things by you deRanged?

things are good thanks. really busy, but that's a good thing.

deRanged wrote: »
    things are good thanks. really busy, but that's a good thing.
    Yep usually is =)

I cannot wait to get out of what I've been stuck in...I'll have a chat some evening with you about it. Just couldn't go on way I was and the opportunity in Limerick is excellent so I think I've made right decision :)

Really wish I wasn't here in Germany now but I said I wouldn't leave suddenly, spend another few weeks. Glad this travelling business will be over though...the novelty wears off really quick!

I cannot wait to get out of what I've been stuck in...I'll have a chat some evening with you about it. Just couldn't go on way I was and the opportunity in Limerick is excellent so I think I've made right decision :)

oh you're off to Limerick? I didn't realise you were leaving Cork.

oh you're off to Limerick? I didn't realise you were leaving Cork.
    Yup, I'm going to miss the place :(

But as I've said before, I'll def be back for regular meet ups. Limerick only over the road :D

and you do love driving :)

• Advertisement

and you do love driving :)
    Well, not as much as I liked :pac: but I'd have no probs driven down some evenings. We'll see how it works out ne ways.

good to hear things are working out webby.. and Limerick is almost as close to Kerry as Cork is! things looking a little better in IT industry with last month :)

corkcomp wrote: »
    good to hear things are working out webby.. and Limerick is almost as close to Kerry as Cork is! things looking a little better in IT industry with last month :)

so how's the german beer webmonkey?

so how's the german beer webmonkey?
    Ah it's okay. I'm drinking it slowly. Its called Warsteiner. Random one I picked up. It's alright :p

I'm going to be in so much trouble tomorrow morning..I've nothing done I said I'd have done.

I'm going to be in so much trouble tomorrow morning..I've nothing done I said I'd have done.

sure what'll they do - fire you :D

I like a lot of the german beers, particularly the light pils ones.

sure what'll they do - fire you :D

I like a lot of the german beers, particularly the light pils ones.
    Ha yeah...I don't really give crap ne more. This isn't even suppose to be my responsibility. This is half reason I leaving. I should be paid 60k+ for the crap I have to put up with these days :p

Ah yeah drink a lot of pils over here alright. It's nice alright. We should all come over here some weekend for a night out :)

good idea!
    I'm on a booze cruise the weekend after next though, that'll sort me out for a good while.

good idea!
    I'm on a booze cruise the weekend after next though, that'll sort me out for a good while.
    Ha sounds good. We should plan a trip for sometime in the summer. Be really cool =)

• Advertisement

boards beer trip!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement