Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I shall let my silence be my apology for my idiotic ways. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

kingtut wrote: »
    I shall let my silence be my apology for my idiotic ways. :(
    We shall share a pint tomorrow and we'll be ok, dude.

Think about thursday evening's organization, instead, pleaze...u r my leader lolz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

magicianz wrote: »
    Lol commie u remind me of my dad :-P always says irelands architecture is rubbish xD gotta agree with him lol we have some shockingly bad crap xD

thats cause there is no such thing as irish architecture, couple of ruins but they never kept it up. the irish only built little shacks with 3 rooms and one could only be used for special occasions.

anything built in the past couple of years, the **** they cant sell now is 'value engineered' ****e based on the english / american design.

/obligatory shed paragraph goes here

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Talking about sheds - there's a new channel on Sky now called.....

"Discoverey - Shed"

I kid you not :D

towel401 wrote: »
    thats cause there is no such thing as irish architecture
    Not sure about this.
    Waiting for the obligatory shed paragraph, I am curious.
    For example, in Italy, we don't have a huge "shed culture"...it's a pity! :P

• Advertisement

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Talking about sheds - there's a new channel on Sky now called.....

"Discoverey - Shed"

I kid you not :D

U kid, me, right? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

Not sure about this.
    Waiting for the obligatory shed paragraph, I am curious.
    For example, in Italy, we don't have a huge "shed culture"...it's a pity! :P

But where would you store all your gardening equipment??

Yes, we have sheds, I suppose, at least sometimes ...you'd call it "casottino" o "rimessa" but...we don't really treasure them, take pics of them or talk about them...we are heartless like that ^_^

Ahhh. But to us, the bigger a man's shed is, the manlier he is ;)

Interesting :eek:
    Easy way to pick your man...looking at the shed!

Anyway, goodmorning guys and gurls...Gotta mooooove, I don't really want to start packing my stuff but I MUST!

Have a nice day :)

• Advertisement

And you, Tira! :)
    Be sure to remember that post you mentioned to me earlier :D

CommieBaz wrote: »
    And you, Tira! :)
    Be sure to remember that post you mentioned to me earlier :D

I will!
    (I decided to post about Florence first. Good stuff first :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I'm addicted to War movies and all the documentaries on US prisons, gang wars and navy seals crap etc etc what does this mean ????? damn Anytime TV.

Your normal :)

And those Prison programmes - they seem to be obsessed with what can fit / be hidden in a guys ass...

I know right! Giving people who are gonna end up in prison ideas! I'm literally checking every week al the new Discovery channel programs, it's obscene! And my tv shows arr the polar opposites of my what my friends watch, i've no interest in Desperate Housewives or Home and Away lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I'm addicted to War movies and all the documentaries on US prisons, gang wars and navy seals crap etc etc what does this mean ????? damn Anytime TV.

Mean's you have an IQ higher than Potato.:D
    mik_da_man wrote: »
    Your normal :)

And those Prison programmes - they seem to be obsessed with what can fit / be hidden in a guys ass...

You'd be surprized what Bubba can put up his cell mate's ass!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

How is everybody? - ANy plans for the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

Webmonkey wrote: »
    How is everybody? - ANy plans for the weekend?

I, is good. Plans for weekend, hmmm finish painting fence, erect shed (most of work done already by bf and bro, pick tiles for kitchen, MAYbe visit some girlie pals, cinema and perhaps a few beverages in my beloved Brog on sunday night. Not very exciting i know.

• Advertisement

all_smilz wrote: »
    I, is good. Plans for weekend, hmmm finish painting fence, erect shed (most of work done already by bf and bro, pick tiles for kitchen, MAYbe visit some girlie pals, cinema and perhaps a few beverages in my beloved Brog on sunday night. Not very exciting i know.
    That's a fairly eventful weekend, least in my standards anyways! I don't think i'll be doing much myself really :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

Webmonkey wrote: »
    That's a fairly eventful weekend, least in my standards anyways! I don't think i'll be doing much myself really :pac:

u can help me lol

all_smilz wrote: »
    u can help me lol
    Haha, unfort stuck in my final year project and assignments now so suppose not doing nothing hehe. Gotta do some catching up now as 2 weeks missed, :eek:

Can't wait now until I'm out end of may

Ciao guys...plans for the w-e: friday night is gone...unwind and unpack all my stuff trying to fitting it in the new room. Yay for the new place!
    Other plans: get more sleep today, maybe a few quiet pints tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

I'm in culchie land.maybe i should take a pic of some sheds for towels amusement! ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

I'm in culchie land.maybe i should take a pic of some sheds for towels amusement! ;-)

u should loike. u like culchie land now?

I love you guys...u always make me feel well someway when needed...
    Sheds rule!

Lalalalalàààà...feel like I am talking to myselffff....
    Anyway, I am SO bored arranging my stuff in the new place ut SO happy I moved...
    I gotta write down abbout my old housemates, now that the stuff is gone...
    As someone said "name and shame or better pictures or GTFO"...I got pics.

How's your sunday going?

Relaxing! Just had dinner and now I'm wrapped up in a blanket on my bed internetting lol. Catching up on FB, Bebo etc etc...long weekend! was out Friday night and didn't get home till after 4am this morning! Tequila shots blah!

• Advertisement

They must have been really bad :pac:

Sunday, well just got up. Going spend until 3 messing on email and boards.ie, then down to work for 2 hours, then gotta meet up with GAA guys and get money for something I done about 2 years ago :eek: then come home, get ready for college, and work on project and then get up in morning to drive to college. There was supposed to be a strike tomorrow but I don't think it going ahead, could have done with day off :P

Hows yours?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement