Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

I got a job today! Christ, I haven't been this happy in ages :D

Congratulations!!! Hope it goes well for you:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

Not many of them around atm so congrats!!
    Cadyboo wrote: »
    Congratulations!!! Hope it goes well for you:D:D

Cheers lads, its only for a few months but its still better than nothing and I still have my visa for Canada in my back pocket. I guess my 3am postings on Boards will be coming to an end :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Congrats man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

well done man.. 3 months of work is not bad at all considering the current jobs situation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

hi all... i finally return after a full week without the t'intenets! :eek: so....how is everyone??

nursemar88 wrote: »
    hi all... i finally return after a full week without the t'intenets! :eek: so....how is everyone??
    Welcome back. I'm very good :pac: - and you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭stevexo

howdy stranger! where'd your internet go? all's good with me. anything strange with yourself?

hey nursey.. it seems like you've been away ages:p a week without the internetz = eternity:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

evening all!
    welcome back to the prodigal nurse :)

This place is rocking again

• Advertisement

lol, nursemar shows up and all of a sudden the thread comes alive!

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Welcome back. I'm very good :pac: - and you?
    exhausted!! my week off wasnt exactly much of a week off! spent the first 2 days in my wellies shoveling cr*p out of a pit with my brother! yay! :rolleyes: and then the next three days i spent tidying and sorting and cleaning and scrubing my sisters house and minding my nieces(my present to my sister for my goddaugthers christening- manual labour! :)) and then had the christening on sat. busy week!

how are you? any decisions made bout jobs and stuff? hows germany (again!)? :D:D

stevexo wrote: »
    howdy stranger! where'd your internet go? all's good with me. anything strange with yourself?
    see the massive spiel i just put up bout my week off! strange enough for ya? :D
    corkcomp wrote: »
    hey nursey.. it seems like you've been away ages:p a week without the internetz = eternity:pac:
    ya miss me?? :p
    deRanged wrote: »
    evening all!
    welcome back to the prodigal nurse :)
    evening! i did have to return... can't stay away from this place! :)
    stevexo wrote: »
    lol, nursemar shows up and all of a sudden the thread comes alive!
    thats because i rock! :p:D

exhausted!! my week off wasnt exactly much of a week off! spent the first 2 days in my wellies shoveling cr*p out of a pit with my brother! yay! :rolleyes: and then the next three days i spent tidying and sorting and cleaning and scrubing my sisters house and minding my nieces(my present to my sister for my goddaugthers christening- manual labour! :)) and then had the christening on sat. busy week!

how are you? any decisions made bout jobs and stuff? hows germany (again!)? :D:D
    Ah that is what always happens unfort :( - end up doing other jobs :P

Ah I've been very indecisive but I've made some sort of decision, probably the worst one but I'll be in cork for a bit more lol

Ah that is what always happens unfort :( - end up doing other jobs :P

Ah I've been very indecisive but I've made some sort of decision, probably the worst one but I'll be in cork for a bit more lol
    ah its my own fault... i offered to help! ah so you gonna leave the course but try find a job in cork rather than limerick?

ah its my own fault... i offered to help! ah so you gonna leave the course but try find a job in cork rather than limerick?
    Well I've left course though they don't want me leave lol, so persuading. But ill continue working on the project for now so can get time to think. Though the job in Limerick is such good opportunity. I probably a fool. But I'd prob get a job in Cork if i searched long enough so I'll take my ease for now :)

ya miss me?? :p

the place wasnt the same without you .. things were getting waaaayyyyy too serious:p
    thats because i rock! :p:D

modesty too .. is there no end to your talents:D:pac:

the place wasnt the same without you .. things were getting waaaayyyyy too serious:p

modesty too .. is there no end to your talents:D:pac:
    another of my talents- lightening the mood!! ooooooohhh yyaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!:D:D oh and i can hold a tune! :D

another of my talents- lightening the mood!! ooooooohhh yyaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!:D:D oh and i can hold a tune! :D

that reminds me.. karaoke ftw??:):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

I'm watching Body of Lies, tis very serious.

+1

I'm watching Body of Lies, tis very serious.

I'm watching QI, not serious at all :)

must be a man programme :rolleyes:

oh hell ya! i was thinking that a great idea would be to have a bbq and party at someones house(volunteers?? hint hint!) and then either have singstar or lips, depending on the console. would be a way of doing karoke in a more relaxed environment! :) but unfortunately i have been so busy thats as far as the plans have got... plus i have something every weekend from here til mid june! like im enjoying all the parties and weddings and christenings but still... i keep missing all the craic and the nights out here...:(

i f*cking LOVE that programme... did you see the one lately with Emma Thompson in it? it was very good!

• Advertisement

oh hell ya! i was thinking that a great idea would be to have a bbq and party at someones house(volunteers?? hint hint!) and then either have singstar or lips, depending on the console. would be a way of doing karoke in a more relaxed environment! :) but unfortunately i have been so busy thats as far as the plans have got... plus i have something every weekend from here til mid june! like im enjoying all the parties and weddings and christenings but still... i keep missing all the craic and the nights out here...:(

my house is free :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

My youtube history is just all QI videos....even plugged in a bit of info from it for my biochemistry test last week :D

It just cant be beaten!!

must be a man programme

why - because it's not serious? I just watched the latest episode of The Pacific.
    I need a break from serious tv!
    i f*cking LOVE that programme... did you see the one lately with Emma Thompson in it? it was very good!

I did, she was very funny.

my house is free :)
    is it free like mid-june-ish?? :D:pac:

why - because it's not serious? I just watched the latest episode of The Pacific.
    I need a break from serious tv!

Do you watch house as well? You have basically the exact same taste in T.V as myself:p

• Advertisement

Do you watch house as well?

I do. I do watch a lot of tv though.

is it free like mid-june-ish?? :D:pac:

yeap just give me a few days notice :cool:

QI is quite very good, don't get to watch alot of good t.v, have too many channels and half the time end up wacthing a load of ****e!:p

I just leave Dave on most of the time. QI and Top Gear :).

im still seeing top gear re runs on Dave that I hadnt seen before. I never realised I missed so many:D

im still seeing top gear re runs on Dave that I hadnt seen before.

I have 70 gigs of Top Gear on my hard drive, and that happens to me too.

I have 70 gigs of Top Gear on my hard drive, and that happens to me too.
    Must get them, love that show :pac:

Do you watch house as well? You have basically the exact same taste in T.V as myself:p
    seems like a couple of us have similar taste in TV! :) oh ans @papa_lazarou- House is my favourite programme ever! i love hugh laurie.. so good at playing a narcissistic, genius prick! i love it! :D
    yeap just give me a few days notice :cool:
    kewl... i will do! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭contenttypes

im still seeing top gear re runs on Dave that I hadnt seen before. I never realised I missed so many:D
    love this....

oh ans @papa_lazarou- House is my favourite programme ever! i love hugh laurie.. so good at playing a narcissistic, genius prick! i love it! :Dkewl... i will do! :)

I would turn gay for Hugh Laurie.......that's my stance on the man :pac::pac:

:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I love Top Gear. I can't wait for the new season to start :) In the mean time I at least get to have my Mythbusters fix.

On another note - first day of work was awesome! I think it is going to be crazy busy for the first month or so but my co-workers are cool so it should be fun.

This 20 euro deal in 4 star pizza is killing me. How i get through it

jujibee wrote: »
    I love Top Gear. I can't wait for the new season to start :) In the mean time I at least get to have my Mythbusters fix.

On another note - first day of work was awesome! I think it is going to be crazy busy for the first month or so but my co-workers are cool so it should be fun.

thats great:) having sound co-workers makes it all a lot easier..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭contenttypes

jujibee wrote: »
    I love Top Gear.

looks liek we could end up with a Top Gear Appreciation Meetup!!..:D

glad today went well 4 ya!!!! ;)
    This 20 euro deal in 4 star pizza is killing me. How i get through it
    ya saw that today!!! just give in.....u deserv it after all ur stressin!!!

I would turn gay for Hugh Laurie.......that's my stance on the man :pac::pac:
    hahahaha brilliant! you clearly love him just as much as i do! which is a whole lot... mmmm :D:D

thanks ha. I cannot finish it. Eating with Friend. It's unreal amount of food

14" pizza, wedges, chicken, mini garlac pizza, bottle of coke....I'm going to explode.
    I had it twice already before....I should be careful :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Evening...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

kingtut wrote: »
    Evening...

The king is back!! He was just... taking a break.:D:D;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

monday mondaaaaay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Its tuesday :o dont scare me like that :o hamlet is so so so fudging boring D: go away english class :@ how are you cat :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement