Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

im gooooood =]

afta go to the bank then to the gym.. i shud really go get ready

work later =[

how are youuuu?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Im grand sure :D
    I say take i sick day :P thats my solution for everything :D seriously, i would much prefer to be going to work anywhere than being in school now :o bored out of my tree! But happy out cause i get to miss school tomorrow :D:D Bloody awesome :D

In other news 3 days, 5 hours 30 minutes to freedom :D I know im sad for counting :P

Such a lovely day! I might go for a run later :o exercise.....its so unlike me i know :o:o :P

Any crazy plans for the week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Yo yo yo what is the shizzle??! :D

Dentist at 6pm tonight for me, think he is doing some of my 3 little fillings. Still undecided about root canal or extraction on my wholey molar (no pain at all now since he put in the temporary filling), leaning towards extraction as it's probably quicker I suppose.

Weekend not far off again :)

RoverJames wrote: »
    Dentist at 6pm tonight for me, think he is doing some of my 3 little fillings. Still undecided about root canal or extraction on my wholey molar (no pain at all now since he put in the temporary filling), leaning towards extraction as it's probably quicker I suppose.

Weekend not far off again :)

Ya one and a bit of a day done and not many more to go!

I decided to leave the dentist thing for a while. I know I should. Also I'm thinking I better make a move for the doctor. Have two (what I thought were--) freckles which have turned into moles I think. :(:eek: Don't know what to think but was told I should get it checked out. Wish we didn't have to pay for health care! *rolls eyes*

• Advertisement

Don't bother about the dentist but get to a doctor about the freckly moles, no doubt they are nothing but you'll only be worrying about them if you don't go.

True. Just have you ever noticed (well it always happens to me) that whenever you need money to do something important, loads of other things come up?? Like I have to move, take dog to vet, go to doctor and go to dentist and I've four birthdays this month to buy pressies for!! AAAH! :mad:

On a lighter note - It's nearly lunch time!!

Yes, but you to the doctor is an essential expense, not an optional one. So get yourself there this week. Dentist is a no panic one as you have no teeth pain or issue that you know of. You wouldn't not take the dog to the vet I'm sure so get yourself to the doctor please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Right im off to bed id say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

NoDice wrote: »
    True. Just have you ever noticed (well it always happens to me) that whenever you need money to do something important, loads of other things come up?? Like I have to move, take dog to vet, go to doctor and go to dentist and I've four birthdays this month to buy pressies for!! AAAH! :mad:

On a lighter note - It's nearly lunch time!!

Always happens to me too! Was broke a few weeks ago, hurt my foot went to doctor, sent to physio. 3 weeks later was after paying out close to 1000e :eek:. Money I did not have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Always happens to me too! Was broke a few weeks ago, hurt my foot went to doctor, sent to physio. 3 weeks later was after paying out close to 1000e :eek:. Money I did not have.
    Well obviously you did if you paid it :p joking.

Ah yeah though that's annoying. I must schedule the dentist myself now one of these coming days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Well obviously you did if you paid it :p joking.

Ah yeah though that's annoying. I must schedule the dentist myself now one of these coming days.

Actually I didnt ;) Mr. Visa did... Nice man :D

Actually I didnt ;) Mr. Visa did... Nice man :D
    ha ha

Yes, but you to the doctor is an essential expense, not an optional one. So get yourself there this week. Dentist is a no panic one as you have no teeth pain or issue that you know of. You wouldn't not take the dog to the vet I'm sure so get yourself to the doctor please.

Yes boss.. *sulks in corner about having to spend money on not alcohol*

On a serious note though you are abs right. I always leave doctors off cause I'm afraid of bad news..

Dose!! Always happens though! I also have to move which means pulling a security deposit out of my backside which generally never works.. :(

NoDice wrote: »
    Yes boss.. *sulks in corner about having to spend money on not alcohol*

On a serious note though you are abs right. I always leave doctors off cause I'm afraid of bad news..
    i know, worse case scenario the sooner you find out the better, the whole country is broke so dont worry about that, its a national pastime !

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

the whole country is broke

that's basically what our group meeting was discussing today. we're doomed!
    the whole country, not just my project group :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

deRanged wrote: »
    that's basically what our group meeting was discussing today. we're doomed!
    the whole country, not just my project group :)
    how cheery!!!?!?! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

nursemar88 wrote: »
    how cheery!!!?!?! :D

:D not wanting to take away from seriousness of people who have lost jobs etc but half the country are taking this doom and gloom thing way too far .. some people would have you believe we will all be living on the streets by the end of the year:rolleyes::p

• Advertisement

corkcomp wrote: »
    :D not wanting to take away from seriousness of people who have lost jobs etc but half the country are taking this doom and gloom thing way too far .. some people would have you believe we will all be living on the streets by the end of the year:rolleyes::p
    i so agree with you... the thing that really gets me is that people who could afford it stop doing things they would normally do... i'm not saying blowing your money on stupid things but how are any local businesses suppose to survive if people are too afraid to spend a little extra when they can afford it... *rant over*

i so agree with you... the thing that really gets me is that people who could afford it stop doing things they would normally do... i'm not saying blowing your money on stupid things but how are any local businesses suppose to survive if people are too afraid to spend a little extra when they can afford it... *rant over*

LOL I know loads of people like that. they are not affected by the recession at all but still a total lock down on spending:(

LOL I know loads of people like that. they are not affected by the recession at all but still a total lock down on spending:(
    it just annoys me... the only reason the recession got half as bad as it did is because people ( i mean everyone regardless of their income or lack there of) totally panicked! which is fair enough if you had reason to panic but if you knew that more than lightly you wouldn't be affected why panic.... ah i dont get it...

it just annoys me... the only reason the recession got half as bad as it did is because people ( i mean everyone regardless of their income or lack there of) totally panicked! which is fair enough if you had reason to panic but if you knew that more than lightly you wouldn't be affected why panic.... ah i dont get it...

The panic didnt hit me yet.. but hearing about an even tougher budget ahead might change that:eek: time to immigrate me thinks:D

The panic didnt hit me yet.. but hearing about an even tougher budget ahead might change that:eek: time to immigrate me thinks:D
    way ahead of ya... going to america in sept for a month... its a holiday but i might look into some stuff while im over there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

Ya, there's way too much negativity about the economy. The media always going on about it just creates a negative psychology around everything. We seem to greet good news about the economy with cynicism. I don't have my head in the sand but I'd like to think positively about things.

boom boom boom

let me hear ya say waaaayooo

WAAAAY OOOOO

shakencat wrote: »
    boom boom boom

let me hear ya say waaaayooo

WAAAAY OOOOO

I say boom boom boom now everybody say wayoh :D:pac:

so im not being ignored!

• Advertisement

so im not being ignored!

we couldnt ignore you;):p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Ye feckers are pretty cool in here :cool:

Two fillings done this evening, one more to come along with a clean in 3 weeks time and then the big decision..............

extraction or root canal................

If those dentists that I went to as a kid weren't such f**king animals I'd have had this sorted 5 years back instead of allowing it get to this :mad:

Ye feckers are pretty cool in here :cool:

Two fillings done this evening, one more to come along with a clean in 3 weeks time and then the big decision..............

extraction or root canal................

If those dentists that I went to as a kid weren't such f**king animals I'd have had this sorted 5 years back instead of allowing it get to this :mad:

I feel your pain:(

@ papa_lazarou cool vid:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Spent the evening with my bestie who gave me bubble wrap to play with, good times! :D

How things everyone

• Advertisement

How things everyone

Good, how's you? No sign of sleep here yet, was a bad idea sleeping for half the day today /facepalm

Good, how's you? No sign of sleep here yet, was a bad idea sleeping for half the day today /facepalm
    I'm okish, just okish...not sure what's wrong with me! :rolleyes: - probably just need sleep and I'm a bit hungry and nothing to eat..might drive into town soon.

So how work going?

I'm okish, just okish...not sure what's wrong with me! :rolleyes: - probably just need sleep and I'm a bit hungry and nothing to eat..might drive into town soon.

So how work going?

Very busy, almost too busy:-( day off tomorrow though so chance to re charge

lack of sleep does strange things to you alright, when I was working shift work before I used to be all over the place after night shift :D

good morning all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Good Morning :)

hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go. Have a good day everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭stevexo

monday MONDAY!!!

stevexo wrote: »
    monday MONDAY!!!

:rolleyes: its wednesday jeez

Story folks :D
    Nice day for it, although it is a pain in the arse (work), still we're lucky to have it and all that :pac:

Dunno how all ye pre 7.30am folks do it, crawled out of the pit at five past eight and could have easily stayed there another 7 hours at least :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

One more exam left! Woo hoo! Can finally start integrating back into society soon!

Story folks :D
    Nice day for it, although it is a pain in the arse (work), still we're lucky to have it and all that :pac:

Dunno how all ye pre 7.30am folks do it, crawled out of the pit at five past eight and could have easily stayed there another 7 hours at least :o

try being in at 6!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

7 am 5 days a week :( im a teenager! We are meant to be in bed until 12 at the earliest D:

In other news, i have a tennis match in glenstall today, an hour and a half drive there and does the school ask a teacher (whos coming with up anyway) to drive? No no they get a taxi! >.> 55 minutes into the drive atm and 93.70 on the never -.- and thats only the drive there! Still have to get back! D: backwards everything D:

try being in at 6!

we still talking about work ?

are you talking about inches?

No :) Are you ?

i was talking bout time actually.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement