Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭stevexo

mudokon wrote: »
    Too late I already did, I like them. ;p Think I'll go for one like this. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/55/Jeremy_beatertan.jpg/220px-Jeremy_beatertan.jpg
    lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭contenttypes

Too late I already did, I like them. ;p Think I'll go for one like this. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/55/Jeremy_beatertan.jpg/220px-Jeremy_beatertan.jpg

bleeuurrrrrgghhhh!!!!! tanx M! theres a bit of Justin Timberlake about him! lol...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Smileys don't work here. :-(

thats so annoying. It should be fixed by now but its gone on LOW priority:mad:.. match stick smilies just dont do the same as :D;):rolleyes::mad::(:eek:confused::pac:

corkcomp wrote: »
    thats so annoying. It should be fixed by now but its gone on LOW priority:mad:.. match stick smilies just dont do the same as :D;):rolleyes::mad::(:eek:confused::pac:
    ha ha ...u do love to rub it in!!!

(......dont bother twistin that statement either! :rolleyes:)

imageworks wrote: »

(......dont bother twistin that statement either! :rolleyes:)

I took that as meaning you thought I was offering to apply sun screen to anyone who wanted it!?:pac: (im not offering btw lol)

I took that as meaning you thought I was offering to apply sun screen to anyone who wanted it!?:pac: (im not offering btw lol)
    well i wish u had...i wudnt hav d ridiculous tan(red) lines i have tanx 2 today!

well i wish u had...i wudnt hav d ridiculous tan(red) lines i have tanx 2 today!

were u outdoors all day? I was only outside for an hour.. anymore and I would b the same:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

paint yourself with yellow and blue then you should have a nice brown tan
    ;)

were u outdoors all day? I was only outside for an hour.. anymore and I would b the same:eek:
    only for a bit...said id let d lads sit out n a balcony instead of sittin in stuffy room for their exams! now look!
    wasnt even that hot...n i normally dont do anything! waste of a 2 week holiday last year! bawneen cumn back! :o couple hours in silversprings n i roasted!:eek:

o well...i'll shut up now...til it starts peeling! lol!

@ miss shadow...lol....not sure it wud work...but bodypaint mite guarantee a gud nite out!
    (or in!!!) ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 rosieapples

only for a bit...said id let d lads sit out n a balcony instead of sittin in stuffy room for their exams! now look!
    wasnt even that hot...n i normally dont do anything! waste of a 2 week holiday last year! bawneen cumn back! :o couple hours in silversprings n i roasted!:eek:

o well...i'll shut up now...til it starts peeling! lol!

@ miss shadow...lol....not sure it wud work...but bodypaint mite guarantee a gud nite out!
    (or in!!!) ;-)
    Could someone translate this for me please?

• Advertisement

Could someone translate this for me please?

buy a dictionary. log off the internetz and come back when you get to the last page;)

buy a dictionary. log off the internetz and come back when you get to the last page;)

HA HA HA HA.....lov it!

p.s Rosie......i can translate that 2! but this way is more polite!:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

ouch! :eek:

Why am I being told to get a dictionary? I'm the only one using correct language instead of text speak. Its very lazy.

Why am I being told to get a dictionary? I'm the only one using correct language instead of text speak. Its very lazy.
    and??

and??
    The question is very simple, but I'll explain it for you.

Just what dictionary will explain text speak to me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

The question is very simple, but I'll explain it for you.

Just what dictionary will explain text speak to me?

wahaa, good point :) try "Kart's guide to intergalactic crazyness". it always works for me, i made it up, ish all in my head :)

lads, is there a full moon tonihgt?

kart wrote: »
    wahaa, good point :) try "Kart's guide to intergalactic crazyness". it always works for me, i made it up, ish all in my head :)

I just think its kind of ironic to tell me to read a dictionary, when I'm the one who has no problem expressing myself correctly.

• Advertisement

stevexo wrote: »

I did wonder:D people only go a little mad @ full moon though.. where as this is ...... well ya know:p

I just think its kind of ironic to tell me to read a dictionary, when I'm the one who has no problem expressing myself correctly.
    fight fight fight!

yawn yawn yawn more like!!!:D;)

i get it lol, i just tried to cheer ya up again :P
    Don't take stuff like that too seriously.
    Smile instead and move on :)

nope... i need my moon dose soon... im starting to deform from werewolf back to normal. i dont like the change. My claws were nicer be4..

edit: ups sry, forgot the multiquote... im da spammer

fight fight fight!
    Where? For goodness sake, seriously maybe you like writing like that, I just asked and I'm the one you all try to make look stupid. Its a bit like holding a conversation with teenagers when its all in text speak. thats all I'm saying. You are all very sensitive.

• Advertisement

oh god no.... facebook anyone? :D:pac:

You are all very sensitive.

ahemmm??

this is a chit chat / randomness thread... (i.e. friendly banter where txt spk s not frowned upon;) maybe your in the wrong place? thats all.:)

huh?

im bored to hell atm... counting my non-existing moneys, lol

What is wrong with you? Why are you being like this with me? Have I offended you in some way?

What is wrong with you? Why are you being like this with me? Have I offended you in some way?

i dont think u have, but u might if u keep asking it :D

please note that was a joke again!
    but yeah, thats chitchatrandomcrap thread, so let it go

• Advertisement

Where? For goodness sake, seriously maybe you like writing like that, I just asked and I'm the one you all try to make look stupid. Its a bit like holding a conversation with teenagers when its all in text speak. thats all I'm saying. You are all very sensitive.

Now...stevexo....that told you!!! laughs out loud!!! (poking tongue out smiley face) (proper english & explanations....just in case they not understood or allowed either - good enough?)

are you ok there?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Get out of my head

Evening all, new here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

Rosie, relax a little. Its just the way things are in Cork. People like to have a bit of a laugh (and you give it back too), its not meant to be anything personal.

Evening all, new here!

lol...welcome...but just disregard the last few posts.....tonight is not a good show for your first time lol!!!

tonight is not a good show for your first time lol!!!
    so...you like to put on a good show eh??

lol...welcome...but just disregard the last few posts.....tonight is not a good show for your first time lol!!!

Nice one, trust me. There is nothing I haven't seen before!!

Evening all, new here!
    Do you like text speak? I'm fairly new here and commented on it, and they all come down on me like a tonne of bricks

It feels personal, I make one comment and I'm told to get of the internet and buy a dictionary, that tosser wants to get off the internet and get some manners

oh no you didnt..

first you come on here, not a HI or anything and ask for someone's post to be translated for you and then call her lazy to write like that..

plain rude

well that just won't do rosieapples, nothing rosie about you.

:mad:

Nice one, trust me. There is nothing I haven't seen before!!

so...
    whats up? new in cork or new in forums like?

• Advertisement

New on Boards......

Cork native :p

It feels personal, I make one comment and I'm told to get of the internet and buy a dictionary, that tosser wants to get off the internet and get some manners

:rolleyes:

very classy!

oh no you didnt..

first you come on here, not a HI or anything and ask for someone's post to be translated for you and then call her lazy to write like that..

plain rude

well that just won't do rosieapples, nothing rosie about you.

:mad:

Actually, I started a thread introducing myself. I only said it was lazy after I was told to get off the internet and read a dictionary. I asked very nicely, I said 'Could someone translate this for me please'.

it didn't make a lot of sense to me, I'm not from Cork, and I thought it might be text/local speak. Maybe if someone had been courteous enough to ask me to explain.

did u peeps try that English (pirate) in facebook? It was fun lol

Actually, I started a thread introducing myself. I only said it was lazy after I was told to get off the internet and read a dictionary. I asked very nicely, I said 'Could someone translate this for me please'.

it didn't make a lot of sense to me, I'm not from Cork, and I thought it might be text/local speak. Maybe if someone had been courteous enough to ask me to explain.

u know.....i dont think any of us care anymore......

@ Kart - i dont think Rosie would appreciate that either! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3 perfectring

Hi all, typed in search for jewellery and this form came up first - not getting why!
    Randomness is one way to describe whats going on in here all right:confused:
    Peace out.
    Martin

Linky ?

I did, it was fun. Mateys and all that;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

I can understand why it would feel personal but as you are not a regular poster in this thread you may not realise that a lot of what is said here is light hearted. Generally, commenting on another poster's spelling and grammar is bad form too.

• Advertisement

forum is weird today...
    whats the guy with jewellery on about? probably has some nice virus-injecing link under his name right there...?
    Linky ?

You can do it of the bottom left corner of ur facebook page! Just change English(uk)or English (US) to English (Pirate)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement