Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

I am not sure it's a good idea, Vinta :P :D

Anyway...this is from me to tou all guys:

pescez.jpg

In Italy we use to stick paper fishes on the backs of our friends in this day...the messages contained in the fishes can vary quite a lot :D

(I promise I won't bring any paperfishes to the match tonite...:rolleyes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I am so incredibly bored! I have to be up early to get concert tickets but I've yet to bat an eyelid as far as bed is concerned!

Someone entertain me asap!

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuOvqeABHvQ

There's some entertainment..."my anus is bleeding" eek!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

I have 2 assignments to complete by 9a.m hahahahahahahahahaha (don't be fooled,that was a crazy crazy nervous laugh) moving on..

I'll do one for you miss shadow! how sad is it I love homework :(

And, that is not my kind of entertainment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I know what it's like doing assignments and trying to resist boards. They don't go well :pac:

What concert r u getting tickets for? I threw a frisbee at this girl,but it went the wrong way and smashed into this other girl who was holding a cup of coffee.i'm not very popular with my teacher at the moment,even though she is the kook who wanted to play 'frisbee'..she was going to take us to a graveyard?? A graveyard? What the..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I am so incredibly bored! I have to be up early to get concert tickets but I've yet to bat an eyelid as far as bed is concerned!

Someone entertain me asap!

www.bored.com :)

Lady GAGA! It'll be a pop summer for me yet again lol.

A graveyard? Blimey sounds a bits nuts to me!

I'm in some other forum having a good ole rant about how the customer is in fact NOT always right :D Stupid, stupid people some days :(

Lady GAGA! It'll be a pop summer for me yet again lol.

A graveyard? Blimey sounds a bits nuts to me!

I'm in some other forum having a good ole rant about how the customer is in fact NOT always right :D Stupid, stupid people some days :(

Oo i love lady ga ga and the concert wil prob be very very good. So the customer is right or isn't right always?the customer is always right in the hospitality sector

• Advertisement

I thought she'd be opening for Britney, but she's not, so now I have to go see her seperately! Should be fun though, I've liked her for over a year now before she became "known".

The customer is NOT always right in my store, mind boggling the questions we get asked on a day to day basis!

Yeah there's a difference between a customer thinking their right and actually being right. Worked in store for 5 years, got all sorts coming in.

I'm going to the land of dreams everyone. It will be a bit hard with a sore arm, a sore knee and a sore back but oh well. I shall suffer in silence.

Goodnight :)

kingtut wrote: »
    I'm going to the land of dreams everyone. It will be a bit hard with a sore arm, a sore knee and a sore back but oh well. I shall suffer in silence.

Goodnight :)
    Feck what happened kingtut..

I'm off to I'd say...up early. Laters people

Webmonkey - that conversation is for a whole other day! The things I've been asked in my various part time jobs! Just unbelievable!

I should head under these covers soon! Have to be up at 8am :(

I walked into dunnes last night,5 min's before closing to get fishfood. I couldn't find any so asked the girl,who said 'its down the end of the shop next to the ham', i said 'no no fish-food, food for fish', 'sorry i don't know what that is'.. I said 'you know food for fish, fish that swim around in a tank?'.. 'oooh right' she said. (Yikes)

Webmonkey - that conversation is for a whole other day! The things I've been asked in my various part time jobs! Just unbelievable!

I should head under these covers soon! Have to be up at 8am :(
    Yeah, same here...have to be in CIT early or get no parking :( Gets me in early though all same.

I'm off, night all.

So...this was what u were doing while I was getting drunk after the match with the evil brothers (Illkillya went home to early to be seriously blamed...darn :)).
    Oh gosh...I never left 2 half pints on my table in my whole life...I won't do it again, promise!
    Hangover woke my up at 6.30....awwwww....
    Drinking tons of water, right now.

So, guys, u happy about the result? ^_^

Oh, and have a good day!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Yeah - your up early all rite :)
    Good night though
    The look on your face when Ireland scored was priceless :D

Actually the look on the 3 hundred or so Italians faces in the pub was worth going out for :D

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Yeah - your up early all rite :)
    Good night though
    The look on your face when Ireland scored was priceless :D

Actually the look on the 3 hundred or so Italians faces in the pub was worth going out for :D

Awwwwww....u mean paddy whateva...
    'Twas good fun anyway, expecially being able to understand comments on both parts...lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

(Illkillya went home to early to be seriously blamed...darn :))

And still the last one to get up in the morning :) I don't think I've ever seen a clock at 9am before... Was good to meet you all anyway.

Illkillya wrote: »
    And still the last one to get up in the morning :) I don't think I've ever seen a clock at 9am before... Was good to meet you all anyway.

Good to meet you too! ^_^ U could join at some beers or socialsomething meetings again sometimes, uh? :)

I am starting to feel better, yay!
    So...let's make something productive out of this day lol

But before, I wanted to share this site with you guys, I really love it, it's kind of an art project but not just that (I'd say...not mainly that):

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

It's quite famous, maybe u know it already...(new cards every sunday, anyway).

Ciaociao

Good to meet you too! ^_^ U could join at some beers or socialsomething meetings again sometimes, uh? :)
    Aye, will definitely make an effort for the next one & will be prepared for the home leg vs Italy, learning the lyrics to A Time to Say Goodbye for when we score ;)
    But before, I wanted to share this site with you guys, I really love it, it's kind of an art project but not just that (I'd say...not mainly that):

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

I have seen that before alright, it is cool. A less "cute" site for when you're having a bad day: http://www.fmylife.com/
    Today, my friend was saying how her 'nano' died. I quickly responded by saying "so? recharge it." Turns out she didn't say 'nano', she'd said 'nana'. FML

So who was there last night? I wasn't :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Myself, im_invisible, Tirra and Illkillya

Mik is correct ^_^
    I noticed u weren't there, King!
    Hope to see u soon ^_^

Illkillya, ty for the link, the site is interesting...aehm :D
    (but the nana one was sad! :() Anyway, I wouldn't call "postsecret" cute...I'd call it more like...heartbreaking loike :o

I've known about those sites since they first started up. Very good. I have another but I'm on my iPhone ( hey towel :) ) and I can't remember the link.

I hope u'll post it here later, Vinta :)

Anyway...
    Some of you will certainly remember me venting about how bad my (ex!) housemates were...
    Some of you maybe thought I was exaggerating the whole thing, some said "name and shame" and some other said "pictures or GTFO"...
    Here it comes:
    I won't name their names (they wouldn't make any sense to you anyway and I am a lady like that), about the shame: they NEVER cleaned around in 2 months that I was living with them (4 of them), nothing, ever. They used to wash their dishes, but not always and the pots could stay on the sink waiting to be washed for days (except that I needed them and got to wash them and then I was to shy to just leave them dirty on the sink again, stupid me), they won't empty the washing machine for days after they used it, they used to cook fried and oily food for hours without opening the kitchen window or using the kitchen aspirator, they would smoke inside the house (in fairness they would open the windows, after...and leave them open a whole night, often...doh!), the would chitchat the night away in the room just beside mine instead of going downstairs in the living room, perfectly knowing that (thanks to a wooden wall) I could hear them like they were in my room (I dunno how I remained sane and didn't kick their arses), they would very often leave lights on and half loose dripping faucets, in no matter what room...can't think of anything else, I feel the rage coming up again, BUT...I also got pictures, mind that the cleaning schedule (lol) was: me cleaning around during the w-e, everywhere except the small toilet that I started to refuse to use anyway (too disgusting)...enjoy! (ATTENTION ---> click just if u have a good stomach and sorry if some of them are "upsidedown sorta", darn imageshack, but u'll get the idea anyway):

http://img7.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=awwww014.jpg

Edit: the water in the small toilet was open cause I didn't want for them to hear me taking pics...lol
    And...Do some of you guys remember me going on about one of my housemates knocking at my door at 4.30 am to talk to me? It was because he wanted me as a partner in opening a food place :eek: I mean...can u see how he used to keep the kitchen clean? He wanted for me to be his "name" since he was from outside Europe and needed me for legal reasons...LOL (at 4.30 in the morning, anyway...)

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭LiNgWiStIkZ

How are we everyone?:)

• Advertisement

Ouch... I don't want to know what that is in the sink.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement