Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

RoverJames wrote: »
    lol, autochangers, you really are a child of the 80s :p

another weekend almost gone, bank holiday one looming though :D

thats what car boots were made for back then:p

it cant come fast enough.. no work from friday - wednesday then:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

corkcomp wrote: »
    is that in Carrigaline direction? Boards meetup idea there:)

Ballyvorney. There are a bunch of us heading over again late june (21st or 22nd) from Killarney. Would be up for some more heads.

it cant come fast enough.. no work from friday - wednesday then:)

............. - wednesday, bastad / bastadette :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭stevexo

Webmonkey wrote: »
    When's the actual test?
    test is in two weeks. but i move out of cork at the start of july so gonna be a bit awkward getting parking in the city for 2.5 weeks when places charge monthly for secure gated parking

oeb wrote: »
    Ballyvorney. There are a bunch of us heading over again late june (21st or 22nd) from Killarney. Would be up for some more heads.

I might be up for that. any other peeps interested? Where's kingtut, he can organise:pac:
    bastadette :eek:

:mad::(
    stevexo wrote: »
    test is in two weeks. but i move out of cork at the start of july so gonna be a bit awkward getting parking in the city for 2.5 weeks when places charge monthly for secure gated parking

if your stuck for parking place let me know. probably wouldnt be much use though cos its so far out from town you wouldnt be able to use the car

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Sorry stevie! But it won't be long before you'll be zooming around. :)

lol, it gets confusing sometimes, better safe than sorry and cover all options. Sure someone though I was a she even though I have James in my username :D

I might be up for that. any other peeps interested? Where's kingtut, he can organise:pac:

For the record, if anyone is thinking of joining us on this, prices are as follows:
    25 quid if you have your own gear (aeg, clothing etc)
    50 if you dont. For the 50 you get a loan of an aeg, 2000 bb's camo overalls (if you want em), a helmet (if you want it) and goggles or a face mask (required).

Lunch is provided, as is as much tea/coffee/bottled water as you want. It goes from 10ish to 5ish.

lol, it gets confusing sometimes, better safe than sorry and cover all options. Sure someone though I was a she even though I have James in my username :D

And I was expecting you to be driving a rover =P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

For the record, if anyone is thinking of joining us on this, prices are as follows:
    50 if you dont. For the 50 you get a loan of an aeg, 2000 bb's camo overalls (if you want em), a helmet (if you want it) and goggles or a face mask (required).

Lunch is provided, as is as much tea/coffee/bottled water as you want. It goes from 10ish to 5ish.

Thats brilliant value!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

What happened to you're car?...

Just back from London, had a great time! Went to a load of places, went to a west end show 'thriller', Madame tussauds, buckingham palace, ripleys believe it or not and went to an Irish pub which was like the old oak!

How was ripleys? Did u like it?
    I meant to go there, but the 34.99 for access made me to turn around and spend it on drinks instead. I might go next time tho.. if u say it was worth the money.. so yeah, tell me about it?

And I was expecting you to be driving a rover =P

lol, I have one at home :)

lol, I have one at home :)

is it like 3x4 cm?

kart wrote: »
    is it like 3x4 cm?

Bit bigger, not much though to he honest..

2008_1023Prelude_clean0002.jpg

Thats brilliant value!!

I know, and great fun.

The one downside is after one outing you start seriously considering spending 300 odd Euros on what amounts to a toy gun =P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Thats mega

I want to do ittt!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I'll join you Oeb. I can get my gear, we've loads of stuff here from our BB sessions!

Bit bigger, not much though to he honest..

2008_1023Prelude_clean0002.jpg
    Is that yours James. Nice =)

I'm thinking getting rid my own now, won't get much for it though I'd say. Time for a change.

Is that yours James. Nice =)

I'm thinking getting rid my own now, won't get much for it though I'd say. Time for a change.

:) they're mega rare over here, bought it this time last year in Connemara, off the road the last 2 months as I need a bigger car for a few jobs, sort of sick of it too so will probably sell it after I get rid of the 520. It has a T bar roof though so wouldn't mind having it on the road for some of the summer, for some wind in the hair motoring :D

:) they're mega rare over here, bought it this time last year in Connemara, off the road the last 2 months as I need a bigger car for a few jobs, sort of sick of it too so will probably sell it after I get rid of the 520. It has a T bar roof though so wouldn't mind having it on the road for some of the summer, for some wind in the hair motoring :D
    Cool :) - I've been looking at bmw 320 diesels on car zone. They really cheap. I just want to try something different now, I've been a loyal rover enthusiast for years ha.

• Advertisement

I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER.......P

I think we know what you are spying on and you claim to have one :pac:

I think we know what you are spying on and you claim to have one :pac:

PENGUIN PENIS :cool:

PENGUIN PENIS :cool:
    Are they nice? You got a penguin there with you....you can adopt them

Where's shaken cat this morning? :D

PENIS :cool:

:cool: lady

anyone interested in coming to Deep Purple on the 30th June at the Marquee? got 4 mates coming down from Kildare to go to it. Its on a wednesday though but im leaving Cork that friday :D

anyone interested in coming to Deep Purple on the 30th June at the Marquee? got 4 mates coming down from Kildare to go to it. Its on a wednesday though but im leaving Cork that friday :D
    You leaving Cork good like?

Purple Lemons, the font you chose is very big...I had the page opened for while here not realizing it. Say half the people here saw Penguin Penis :pac:.

You leaving Cork good like?

Purple Lemons, the font you chose is very big...I had the page opened for while here not realizing it. Say half the people here saw Penguin Penis :pac:.
    yeah, job is up in 4 weeks tomor. off home then till i find another job.
    i dont like that font either, had to quickly scroll away cos my two bosses sit behind me looking towards my screen. thanks! (they didnt see it though...i hope)

yeah, job is up in 4 weeks tomor. off home then till i find another job.
    i dont like that font either, had to quickly scroll away cos my two bosses sit behind me looking towards my screen. thanks! (they didnt see it though...i hope)
    Aw I see. What work do you do exactly? - I've got a lot of jobs that might be able to pass on.

About the font...ah its a laugh haha =)

• Advertisement

Umm, i saw a bunch of weird dreams today... in one i was a commanding officer in 2nd world war... in other one webmonkey threw engagement party (dunno who was the lucky woman tho, lol)... and then in the end there was a flood all over the world, the 2012 kind :)

Morning everyone!!

Umm, i saw a bunch of weird dreams today... in one i was a commanding officer in 2nd world war... in other one webmonkey threw engagement party (dunno who was the lucky woman tho, lol)... and then in the end there was a flood all over the world, the 2012 kind :)

Morning everyone!!
    hahaha interesting dreams there. Who was I getting engaged to haha. Can't see that happening for some time :p

morning all:)

dont talk to me about that font LOL:rolleyes: I was reading it in the gym this morning and the woman next to me was looking at my phone with the words penguin penis taking up the whole screen:o:pac:

hahaha interesting dreams there. Who was I getting engaged to haha. Can't see that happening for some time :p

thats the thing, the bride-to-be was nowhere on sight :D So i guess that was just an excuse to make a party or something, haha
    morning all

dont talk to me about that font LOL I was reading it in the gym this morning and the woman next to me was looking at my phone with the words penguin penis taking up the whole screen

ROFL, must have created a good environment for introducing urself :P

Sounds like something I'd do all right :pac:

Sounds like something I'd do all right :pac:

when when:rolleyes:

when when:rolleyes:
    Will I hold an engagement party next weekend? or the weekend after, but I think the great escape is planned one of those weekends ha.

I'll set a date and send out invitations to my fellow boardsies

Will I hold an engagement party next weekend? or the weekend after, but I think the great escape is planned one of those weekends ha.

I'll set a date and send out invitations to my fellow boardsies

you should make it a short engagement so we can all attend the wedding drinks the weekend after:pac:

edit: I thought we would never get onto a new page.. thank god that penguin stuff wont keep popping up:p

you should make it a short engagement so we can all attend the wedding drinks the weekend after:pac:

edit: I thought we would never get onto a new page.. thank god that penguin stuff wont keep popping up:p
    Good idea. I'll plan this so.

I'm glad we got onto a new page :pac:

• Advertisement

I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER...

C!

C!
    Which animal has one of these ha

it's not an animal part lol just a normal game of eye spy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Boydsey14

C!

Cleethorps

it's not an animal part lol just a normal game of eye spy :D
    Ok then haha. Hmmm.... a carrot?

Who is he ^^ ha

Boydsey14 wrote: »
    Cleethorps

Im afraid not!

Try again :D

• Advertisement

Ok then haha. Hmmm.... a carrot?

Who is he ^^ ha

Nope =/

Might be a she Webmonkey :pac:

Nope =/

Might be a she Webmonkey :pac:
    I thought you were saying a female monkey....

Yes it could be a she but then most people on boards are male so more likely a he haha

............ litoris :p

............ litoris :p
    I knew someone would say that :p

I might be right.........

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement