Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

uggh I hate using my itouch for boards.so damn awkward.have to try and find somehere that does dell chargers in the city that don't cost 129 euro...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

uggh I hate using my itouch for boards.so damn awkward.have to try and find somehere that does dell chargers in the city that don't cost 129 euro...........

Robbing bastards tbf, try the pink pages?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I can probably find you one. Ebay prob have them cheap enough. I'd say stores rip you off.

Morning all =)

Actually I never though about the pink pages.might be a good idea if I don't find one by next tuesday.have to get a new battery aswell but that can wait.

Our pool with our floating mini BBQ. What a disaster! - The ground wasn't level so it all went to one side :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Actually I never though about the pink pages.might be a good idea if I don't find one by next tuesday.have to get a new battery aswell but that can wait.

will ya let me know what type of dell charger it is? if they are the PA10/12 65W or 90W I have a few lying around @ home .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭stevexo

Good night out Steve?
    aye, nice mid week crawl.
    good morning also which was nice.
    long gone are the days when i started posting here and no body would go out weekends, only weekdays. complete turn around now in only 3 months

corkcomp wrote: »
    will ya let me know what type of dell charger it is? if they are the PA10/12 65W or 90W I have a few lying around @ home .

Its the Pa-10 90w ac adapter that i have. Went up to cash converters earlier and they gave me a sort of universal one but the connections were different so ill have to bring it back.

Cheers for that.Sure just give me a pm if you have one and how much you want for it and we'll sort something out ;)

Its the Pa-10 90w ac adapter that i have. Went up to cash converters earlier and they gave me a sort of universal one but the connections were different so ill have to bring it back.

Cheers for that.Sure just give me a pm if you have one and how much you want for it and we'll sort something out ;)

pm sent..

pm sent..

Legend!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Hey everyone, its been a long long time since I've posted here...how are ye all? Hope ye are all enjoying the great weather of late :D

While I'm here can someone tell me whereabouts I can buy bedding? I searched for a good hour and a half in town today and all I could find was one sheet in Michael Guineys. Has me stumped :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, its been a long long time since I've posted here...how are ye all? Hope ye are all enjoying the great weather of late :D

While I'm here can someone tell me whereabouts I can buy bedding? I searched for a good hour and a half in town today and all I could find was one sheet in Michael Guineys. Has me stumped :(

Penneys second floor, Argos, Dunnes stores (the one in merchants quay shopping centre have some pretty nice choice upstairs, i dont know about the one in Patrick's street corner tho), Tesco 24 h in wilton...

Dunnes off bandon roundabout as well has stuff there.

Nice see you again, you still around CIT. Call over any day for a cup of tea like old times ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭themonboys

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Our pool with our floating mini BBQ. What a disaster! - The ground wasn't level so it all went to one side :rolleyes:

Sorry but I LOL'd

+1 great shop. where else could you get beer, pillows and popcorn all in one place:p

+1 great shop. where else could you get beer, pillows and popcorn all in one place:p

haha, i usually get all my stuff from there just before i go hitchhiking at N71 to reach some of the beaches in west cork :P
    rosscarbery, ownahincha, clon.... owwwww...just thinking of it makes me wanna start going again lol

TO MUCH MUESLI. Going to explode.

TO MUCH MUESLI. Going to explode.

<sends ambulance>

kart wrote: »
    <sends ambulance>
    It's too late. I've destroyed the house :( Thanks though!

• Advertisement

Haha wait until it starts expanding :D

Serious ? :D
    I thought I was bad with such things :P

Sleeping bag ftw :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Stopped in the middle of the road coming home from Little Island to pick this daisy :D

Not trying to be rude but the first thing I thought of when I saw that pic was
    ic2-350-mr05%5B1%5D.jpg:pac:

mudokon wrote: »
    hehe :D I'm going to have hang over tomorrow I think :(

Haha +1 to those last 2 posts :-)

• Advertisement

Haha +1 to those last 2 posts :-)
    I'll have to contribute to that taxi next time!

I'll have to contribute to that taxi next time!

That guy was sound , last fare and he stopped meter about 2 miles before my place :-)

Nice see you again, you still around CIT. Call over any day for a cup of tea like old times ha.

Still near CIT, but only for the summer. Hopefully I'll be accepted to a Masters and never have to see the place again :p Until the graduations that is :pac:

But yeah, I'm not up to much these days so a cup of tea might not be a bad idea, would get me outta the house anyways

He seemed dead on alright infairness!

RoverJames wrote: »
    Serious ? :D
    I thought I was bad with such things :P

Yup I'm afraid so. It was pretty much my first foray into buying bedding as usually my sister would pick stuff up for me :o but yeah my mind was completely boggled trying to think of places that sell bedding

It used to just accumulate when I lived at home. Now I have to go and get it... Growing up sucks :(

And yes I do realise I'm almost 23 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Lies. Men never grow up - we just buy bigger toys.......

Still near CIT, but only for the summer. Hopefully I'll be accepted to a Masters and never have to see the place again :p Until the graduations that is :pac:

But yeah, I'm not up to much these days so a cup of tea might not be a bad idea, would get me outta the house anyways
    Call over any day sure. It's fair boring there now! - I'll be there another month at least anyways or another year maybe depending if I make my mind up :pac:

Lies. Men never grow up - we just buy bigger toys.......

Very true! We not meant to admitt that though lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Call over any day sure. It's fair boring there now! - I'll be there another month at least anyways or another year maybe depending if I make my mind up :pac:

You'll never leave then ;p

I've been institutionalized :pac: - Ah I must stay until end July unfort or I'd be throwing a spanner in the works and those works are already bad! I'm not minding it these days though :D

I love the music and I think I want to get lego again, it has been too long.

Wasn't my train of thought at all :o

I love the music and I think I want to get lego again, it has been too long.

Germany is the place for lego! I remember getting lost for hours in a lego shop:o:pac:
    RoverJames wrote: »
    Wasn't my train of thought at all :o

Hmmm.. we wont go there:p

I looks liike mooo mooo cow =/

Thanks a bunch :rolleyes: ah i know you didn't mean it like that :D...i hope lol

I looks liike mooo mooo cow =/

Thanks a bunch :rolleyes: ah i know you didn't mean it like that :D...i hope lol

LOL:pac:

so... how was the walk? or have you been yet?

• Advertisement

LOL:pac:

so... how was the walk? or have you been yet?

How did you know i was going for a walk? lol

It was fine though i had a massive hangover! Walked/jogged 6 miles and my feets are sore from heels last night still :(

How did you know i was going for a walk? lol

It was fine though i had a massive hangover! Walked/jogged 6 miles and my feets are sore from heels last night still :(

haha /stalker alert;):p

nah, you were saying it last night.. jeez thats not good if you dont remember lol:p

haha /stalker alert;):p

nah, you were saying it last night.. jeez thats not good if you dont remember lol:p

See! Thats how bloody pished Lola was :(

I think i should stop drinking a bottle wine before i go out at night :rolleyes:

See! Thats how bloody pished Lola was :(

I think i should stop drinking a bottle wine before i go out at night :rolleyes:

I cant say much tbh.. even if I didnt have wine :o:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

I keep finding BBs in my shoes =(

oeb wrote: »
    I keep finding BBs in my shoes =(

That could be quite massaging for your footsies :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Afternoon boards! How is everyone? 2 hours from now I'll be driving to Kilkenny :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Nice. Was at a cat laughs weekend before and it was a great laugh. I was trying to stop myself from laughing by the end of it because my sides hurt :D

Good evening all

• Advertisement

Good evening all

Evening. Anyone still working? Most places closing early! I'm enjoying some outdoors time, very hot though :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement