Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

corkcomp wrote: »
    +1:P if your going to have apply juice might as well make it bulmers

Im due a cinema trip with Saturday night crew now, two of my friends dont drink and are always complaining about being in the pub:rolleyes: .. they can always leave after cinema:pac:

Now I'm thinking that Vodka & Bulmers berry could be quite nice. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

mudokon wrote:
    What about Saturday, you coming out for the England vs USA game?

Hmmm.... now that's an idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

tired now

jujibee wrote: »
    Hmmm.... now that's an idea.

You know it makes sense ;) I'll have to see if I can get the time off work but shouldnt be a problem.

How did you get on last Saturday?

Morning everyone. :D

Yay, Boards is working properly at work now, there goes any chance of me doing any work today. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

lol - god bless whatever IT man did that. Now if I could get someone to sort out the power on the test equipment....

No hurry though. I thought I was getting home early last night but looking at the clock when I came in, it was actually 2:30. Not that late, but I've made a decision - no more f**king clocks.
    NoDice wrote: »
    I'm a really shy person around people I don't know. And really crap at first impressions. Anytime I meet someone for the first time I tend to do something r-tarded. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm quite shy too and I made a complete fool of myself at my first Boards Beers Cork. Ended up being sick all over the place and had to shuffle off for an early taxi. In my defense it was a long pub crawl......and I blame Kyle's tequila....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Morning all!! *yawns*

What film did you guys go see last night??

Thanks Blitzkrieger! Ya I'm not getting paid but i should be in for one or two alright seeing as that'll only set me back less than a tenner. :)

Another day another dollar! :)

...And ANYBODY's tequila makes baby jesus cry and projectile vomit.

lol - god bless whatever IT man did that. Now if I could get someone to sort out the power on the test equipment....

+1 on that IT guy, power on test equipment sounds to much like work related so they can take their time with that. :P priorities.
    Morning all!! *yawns*

What film did you guys go see last night??

Morning, we went to see Brooklyn's Finest.

That looks awesome actually. Love Wesley Snipes.. :o "Simon says BLEED!!" Tee-hee. :)

That looks awesome actually. Love Wesley Snipes.. :o "Simon says BLEED!!" Tee-hee. :)

Love that film :D, as for Wesley Snipes I hated him for Passenger 57. Always bet on black. :mad:

Brooklyn's finest is good, but you can see the ending coming a mile away.

• Advertisement

Ha ha but he totally makes up for it in Demolition Man!!!

Actually a question, my friends and I (clearly have nothing of value to talk about..:rolleyes:) were talking about D. Man recently.. Can any of you figure out what the three shells were ACTUALLY used for??

Ha ha, awful topic to start up I know but it's wrecking my head.. I can understand maybe two.. But three??? :confused:

Ha ha sorry not a morning convo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Webmonkey wrote: »
    tired now

me too:(
    lol - god bless whatever IT man did that. . .

he did it under duress :D:pac:
    Morning all!! *yawns*

morning:)
    mudokon wrote: »
    Boards is working properly at work now, there goes any chance of me doing any work today. :D

LOL:D about bloody time it was fixed.. if it wasnt done by june 12th it was going to be mid july:eek:

Morning all

Morning guys, how are ye today?

Morning guys, how are ye today?
    Still tired ha. In canteen drinking un split coffee this morning. I just ordered something that I really really don't need. I'm some compulsive buyer.

How are you dice?

Still tired ha. In canteen drinking un split coffee this morning. I just ordered something that I really really don't need. I'm some compulsive buyer.

How are you dice?

Good thanks. Still feeling a bit weak due to not eating but will hopefully be feeling myself again soon. :)

Good job on not spilling your coffee (hope I don't jynx you!!)! I'm an impulsive buyer.. What did I need a pop up comic book for? Why did I have to buy a set of carbon pencils????? :(:(

Ha ha but he totally makes up for it in Demolition Man!!!

Actually a question, my friends and I (clearly have nothing of value to talk about..:rolleyes:) were talking about D. Man recently.. Can any of you figure out what the three shells were ACTUALLY used for??

Ha ha, awful topic to start up I know but it's wrecking my head.. I can understand maybe two.. But three??? :confused:

Ha ha sorry not a morning convo!

Ha ha, I could never work that out either, the best answer I have ever heard is that they are buttons for some sort of bidet system. Anything else is too gross to think about. :eek:

I'd definitely be doing a John Spartan on it. :pac:

Morning all indeed, RJ is quite sleepy, ventured to the gym last night and went to the local with Daddy RJ and then read some book till 1am, was a tad late this morning but got here b4 nine :o

That Brooklyns Finest sounds good, not really a big cinema head to be honest but went to RobinHood recently as had to kill an evening.

Ha ha, I could never work that out either, the best answer I have ever heard is that they are buttons for some sort of bidet system. Anything else is too gross to think about. :eek:

I'd definitely be doing a John Spartan on it. :pac:

Ha ha I never thought about them as buttons.. Thought of them as some awful scoopy kinda device. lol. Don't ask but that's what we all thought! :eek::o:D
    RoverJames wrote: »
    Morning all indeed, RJ is quite sleepy, ventured to the gym last night and went to the local with Daddy RJ and then read some book till 1am, was a tad late this morning but got here b4 nine :o

That Brooklyns Finest sounds good, not really a big cinema head to be honest but went to RobinHood recently as had to kill an evening.

Morning RJ. I find I can't stay up late anymore and get up for work. I've to be in bed by like half eleven if I want to get up early anymore!! Getting old!!

What book are you reading? I got a cool one in Vibes & Scribes recently (love that place) - "Elephants on Acid". Really interesting and simple read for bus trips and at work. :)

Robin Hood was great minus the crazy acting by Russell Crowe but guess that was to be expected!!
    In his epic speech before they went into battle against the French army he must have changed his accent about four or five times!!!
    Thought it was a cool new take on the Robin Hood story though. :)

• Advertisement

Morning all indeed, RJ is quite sleepy,
    Morning all

Morning:D

think we are all a bit tired this morning.. its been a productive 2 hours though, got a problem fixed that was bugging me all yesterday and workload not too bad today:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I've tried googling that and I've asked people who claim to have used three shells in asia but nobody seems to want to talk about it. I just know that someday I'll be in a bathroom in Shanghai....

I'm reading "The Devil" by Graham Johnson, have read a couple of his books recently, they're ok, non fiction. The Devil is about a World Champion martial arts dude who also has a degree in physchology who taxed drug dealers in England, he also ran security rackets etc. I also have a Grisham book to get stuck into and also Fernandoe Torres' autobiography. The joys of sheltering in WaterStones during a shower of rain :rolleyes:

Ha ha I never thought about them as buttons.. Thought of them as some awful scoopy kinda device. lol. Don't ask but that's what we all thought! :eek::o:D

:eek: that is what I was trying to avoid thinking about. The way they look in the pic is definitely like they are buttons for something.
    3shells.jpg
    I've tried googling that and I've asked people who claim to have used three shells in asia but nobody seems to want to talk about it. I just know that someday I'll be in a bathroom in Shanghai....

You best hope there is a machine you can swear at. :P

Ha ha and you better post here a step by step guide on what to do. :pac:
    I'm reading "The Devil" by Graham Johnson, have read a couple of his books recently, they're ok, non fiction. The Devil is about a World Champion martial arts dude who also has a degree in physchology who taxed drug dealers in England, he also ran security rackets etc. I also have a Grisham book to get stuck into and also Fernandoe Torres' autobiography. The joys of sheltering in WaterStones during a shower of rain :rolleyes:

Love Grisham actually. Read a few Tess Gerritsen books too, she's a female crime fiction writer so it was cool to read about her female detective. Couldn't put the books down but any crime book I've read where the detective is female there is always some romantic subplot which just puts me off.

Usually read alot of true crime books too. Riveting but shocking! :eek:
    :eek: that is what I was trying to avoid thinking about. The way they look in the pic is definitely like they are buttons for something.
    3shells.jpg

You best hope there is a machine you can swear at. :P

Loved the swearing at the machine scene too!! God I laughed so hard! The irish would be screwed!!! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Beers Friday :D

Camping Saturday :D

TEQUILA TEQUILA TEQUILA ! :D:D:D

shakencat wrote: »
    Look who it is :pac: How you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

im good,
    just back from trainin,
    making foods then chill til workie tiiime!

how are we all!

im good,
    just back from trainin,

how are we all!
    Tough lady with the training :pac: What time you working?

I'm doing quite good. Trying to get into working mood but it's not happening haha.

I just had some fun with chairs there in our office, moving them. Playing bowling with them down hall ways :D

• Advertisement

Beers Friday :D

Camping Saturday :D

TEQUILA TEQUILA TEQUILA ! :D:D:D

:D:D no tequila on Friday for me (I know, I know im full of good intentions and I will probably have several:o:pac:)
    im good,
    just back from trainin,

how are we all!

hey! welcome back.:D my working day just got a lot busier:rolleyes: just as well i got training out of the way already:pac:

corkcomp wrote: »
    :D:D no tequila on Friday for me (I know, I know im full of good intentions and I will probably have several:o:pac:)

I knew you'd be up for it :P

Purple Lemons, ShakenCat and NoDice all here together :D
    Could life get any better...........

You coming for a pint Friday RoverJames? :D

You coming for a pint Friday RoverJames? :D

Nope :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Morning everyone!!
    So the lotto was won in tescos in Wilton, was it any of you??;)
    Always get my tickets out there, but never did it for last night, boo hoo.

Nope :D

Ah no fun!
    Cadyboo wrote: »
    Morning everyone!!
    So the lotto was won in tescos in Wilton, was it any of you??;)
    Always get my tickets out there, but never did it for last night, boo hoo.

Wish it was me!!

You out Friday?

Think it's gonna be a big beers :eek:

Friday is tomorrow already

Can I have a cider instead and call it Cork Forum's Ciders?? Just for me?? :o

...I don't like beer...

Ah no fun!

Wish it was me!!

You out Friday?

Think it's gonna be a big beers :eek:

No Im working unfortunately. Every time there is a Big Beers, Im working!!
    Think they might be doing it on purpose:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Can I have a cider instead and call it Cork Forum's Ciders?? Just for me?? :o

...I don't like beer...
    Sure thing. I'll try make it early sure. You going to be alone or with friends? - can give you number if like. Not sure what time everyone planning on being there?

Cider for me too :D

I can do anytime after half 3/4 on Friday :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

I'm working too! Annoying.

I'm working too! Annoying.

They are against both of us, I knew it, its a conspiracy:eek::eek::D

Sure thing. I'll try make it early sure. You going to be alone or with friends? - can give you number if like. Not sure what time everyone planning on being there?

Would love that if you wouldn't mind. I'll send a pm in a sec just having my lunch. Might be alone but my buddy is ringing me tonight so might ask if she'll come if that's ok? Haven't seen her in a while and she's always onto me about going for pints. :)
    Cider for me too :D

I can do anytime after half 3/4 on Friday :D

Cool I'm finished work at five and will be getting the bus from Mahon so see ya there! Will only be staying for one or two though unless I actually get paid. Then that would be a whole different story! :D

Would love that if you wouldn't mind. I'll send a pm in a sec just having my lunch. Might be alone but my buddy is ringing me tonight so might ask if she'll come if that's ok? Haven't seen her in a while and she's always onto me about going for pints. :)

No problem at all :cool:

Hope you get paid anyways ha

No problem at all :cool:

Hope you get paid anyways ha

+1 I hope NoDice gets paid too.

Cool I'm finished work at five and will be getting the bus from Mahon so see ya there! Will only be staying for one or two though unless I actually get paid. Then that would be a whole different story! :D

Hahaha we can be bus buddies ;)

Well if you get paid you know what must happen right?

A certain object must be stolen from a certain pub :pac:

Hahaha we can be bus buddies ;)

Well if you get paid you know what must happen right?

A certain object must be stolen from a certain pub :pac:

Oh my god I just laughed out loud at my desk!!! I wish I could thank your post a million times!! Ha ha deal!!

• Advertisement

You'll all be in some state if you are going out that early. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement