Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

I wantz too but now i will have to find a new place or scrap that idea,my dad,his friend and my brother usually organises sea fishing every year off dingle,maybe we can tag along. I love fishing! Will you try it?!! They also do the pigeon disk shooting thing too (brother came 1st last year so proud) maybe i'm getting too enthusiastic for the summer.. Shame the sun can't be either grrr!

I would be so happy if we would organize for the fishing stuff, MissShadow ^_^

Guys, I am heading to "my" island tomorrow...
    and then I'll spend the Easter in Dublin, I think...dunno if I'll have internet access...
    Hope to chat u with all soon...and I'll miss ye.
    Have a beautiful and sunny Easter!
    Luv.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Couldn't find the beers thread!anyone up for a few tonight.. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

This is a strange thread. Funny but strange.

Greetings from a spot in the middle of the ocean :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MissIT

hey, anybody know if the cinemas in cork are open today or are they closed because it's good friday??

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

MissIT wrote: »
    hey, anybody know if the cinemas in cork are open today or are they closed because it's good friday??

Omniplex in Mahon is open anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

Greetings from a spot in the middle of the ocean :)

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

This place has gone very quiet. Everyone out partying tongiht?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Webmonkey wrote: »

nah they probably have one of those private groups where they planned an orgy and everyone is gone to that. they didn't invite me but i couldnt go anyway far to tired

• Advertisement

towel401 wrote: »
    nah they probably have one of those private groups where they planned an orgy and everyone is gone to that. they didn't invite me but i couldnt go anyway far to tired
    Ah I see... damn

Ah I see... damn

i think they're all gone to Inis Mor with Tirabaralla

"If the island's rocking don't come knocking?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

hey guys, anyone know if there are shops open tommorrow? As in clothes shops and stuff??

*Lees* wrote: »
    hey guys, anyone know if there are shops open tommorrow? As in clothes shops and stuff??
    I'd be surprized if they are to be honest. I could be wrong however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

Yeah, im thinking the same myself really! Its just that i was in wilton sc on friday evening and all the shops in the centre closed at around 7! Tescos stayed open but i thought it was a little bit wierd even though its good friday! Just thought that because tomorrow is easter they might not open atall! Cant remember what way it was other yrs

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Yes..... HEad = OWwwwwwwwwww

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Was out in Fast Eddies last night...first time in there, pretty good! Music was a bit pants, but overall we had a wicked time! Never drinking Sambucca (sp?) again! My bloody head this morning ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

All the shops are closed today! That sucks big time...not happy grrr :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Was out in Fast Eddies last night...first time in there, pretty good! Music was a bit pants, but overall we had a wicked time! Never drinking Sambucca (sp?) again! My bloody head this morning ouch!

Had a chugging contest with a mate of a mix of sambuka mulled wine nd what ever else he had thrown in and drank tumblers of it xP good times :-D

magicianz wrote: »
    Had a chugging contest with a mate of a mix of sambuka mulled wine nd what ever else he had thrown in and drank tumblers of it xP good times :-D

In Feddies or just in general?

Sambucca, it was like liquourice? And, 3 cocktails for a tenner? Blimey it was a good deal! Well, it was a good idea at the time! :D

• Advertisement

It's nice to see that you talk about me while I have not internet access and can't defend meself...lol

Sambuca is with just one "c" and it's italian and I love it (super sticky stuff indeed)

I missed you a bit while I was so happy to meet old friends on the island and then I was spending my Easter in Dublin (and in the meanwhile I was messing up some stuff cause I am bit stupid or maybe not)...

How has been everybody's Easter?
    Chocolate galore?
    Bunnies?
    Good food?
    Spring-y romance?

^_^

wb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Welcome back :-D how was the trip? :-) ahh twas good! Lots of love round here :-P with chocolate ofc :-P but party 2mo so we'll see what happens ;-) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Yes I ate the ears off so many chocolate bunnies on Sunday that I still cannot see straight.

It's so dead here.

Yeah what ever is after happening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Let's have a party to remind people how cool it is in here :pac:

Let's have a party to remind people how cool it is in here :pac:
    Good idea... :pac:

Good idea... :pac: