Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

where are you looking for these straight woopsies you speak of ?
    what's a straight woopsie ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

RoverJames wrote: »
    where are you looking for these straight woopsies you speak of ?

Har har!

With your recent posts of woopsies and daisies.............

me thinks you should be called ChipMunk :P

With your recent posts of woopsies and daisies.............

me thinks you should be called ChipMunk :P

Excuse you, those daisies were MEGA! lol

Woopsie daisy............

How was your weekend?

Anything exciting?

Went to Mayo for a funeral, one of the lads I shared a house with in Galway rang me on Friday, the other dudes Dad had passed away. So went up there Saturday evening and went to the funeral yesterday. Stayed in Westport, not a bad town is Westport. Lovely part of the country, beautiful scenery in Mayo. Pity about the circumstances that got me there. Would be a nice spot for a weekend away but it's an awful long spin.

Got Dad tickets to boxing in Neptune next Saturday for Father's Day, daddy RJ was a good boxer in his day so thought he'd like to go. He was happy out.

Thats good! Not the circumstances obviously.

Went out on rowing boats in Killarney yesterday, not a cloud in the sky and only €5 per person for an hour! :D

Not really into the water sports myself

I can't swim, but water sports are always a win in my books :cool:

• Advertisement

I can't swim

Me too

Me too

*hi5*

You can't swim like me so you're obviously cool!

Wanna join my cool club? Thinking about getting club jackets :o:pac:

No thanks :) The jackets may be canary yellow with Daisies on them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Wanna join my cool club? Thinking about getting club jackets :o:pac:

I'm guessing they'll be like this. :cool:
    Body%20Guard%20Women%27s%20Aqua-Thin%20Neoprene%20Life%20Jacket.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

MONDAY MONDAAAAAAY

No thanks :) The jackets may be canary yellow with Daisies on them :D

Good idea :D:D
    mudokon wrote: »
    I'm guessing they'll be like this. :cool:
    Body%20Guard%20Women%27s%20Aqua-Thin%20Neoprene%20Life%20Jacket.jpg

Mine was orange yesterday :p

shakencat wrote: »
    MONDAY MONDAAAAAAY

Hey gorgeous ;)

I'm saying nothing 'till I have a read off the article myself, if it makes me look like a Dell Boy or Arthur Daly type I won't be tellying ye about it :o

Just met the photographer.............. I don't have a good feeling about this, was very bright and I reckon RJ was squinting a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Hello..........anyone out there? :confused:

• Advertisement

Afternoon tut!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Afternoon tut!

Hey! Kinda quiet here today, how are you lola?

Quite here everyday of late :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Hi* Got back last night from my holidays...major sad face, but at least its sunny here!

Hows everyone been?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

It's the longest day of the year AND it's a Monday.. Double dose.. :mad:

Hi* Got back last night from my holidays...major sad face, but at least its sunny here!

Hows everyone been?

Coming back from holidays is never good but sunny weather makes up for it. :cool:
    NoDice wrote: »

Look at it this way, you have extra time in the day after you have finished work. :D

• Advertisement

Hows everyone been?

Yo, good hol ? :)

Turn that from upside down ................

Oh the difference a few hours makes :D

Turn that from upside down ................

Oh the difference a few hours makes :D

Ha ha ha yeah man I'm sunburned and the aircon in here is off I think so I'm roasted! How is work going?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

So there'll be plenty of hours sunshine for a BBQ after work? I wonder if the Franciscan.....

Ha ha ha yeah man I'm sunburned and the aircon in here is off I think so I'm roasted! How is work going?

You should get an aloe Vera after sun spray thing, nice and cooling. Work is so so, mad to get out of here, am a tired RJ today, think I'll give the gym a skip, can't be arsed going.

I spelt frown really badly too, from wtf........

The Franciscan?? Oh boy don't tempt me.. It being near next door and all!! :D

• Advertisement

Oh boy

Oh boy oh boy, wasn't it Daffy Duck used to say that :)

I shouldn't be tempting myself! I promised myself I'd get some proper sleep tonight :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

kingtut wrote: »
    Hello..........anyone out there? :confused:

hows the first day back?
    The Franciscan?? Oh boy don't tempt me.. It being near next door and all!! :D

beer sounds so nice.. Im going to have a can later:).. work early tomorrow:(
    Yeah that lift was pretty snazzy considering the man himself only visited it 14 times :p

apparently his lungs didnt function too well at such a high altitude.. bad location for a get away home me thinks:P:rolleyes:

Oh boy oh boy, wasn't it Daffy Duck used to say that :)

No idea!! Didn't even notice I said it/typed it!! Man, everyone is giving out to me about things I say!! AAAAH! *pulls hair out* :pac:
    I shouldn't be tempting myself! I promised myself I'd get some proper sleep tonight :)

Ha ha, yeah I promised myself I'd clean my room. In order to avoid doing that I've cleaned the rest of the house instead.. Why can't I just clean my bloody room like??!!!

Loads of time for summer pints!! :(-Never thought I'd say that.

Ha ha, yeah I promised myself I'd clean my room. In order to avoid doing that I've cleaned the rest of the house instead.. Why can't I just clean my bloody room like??!!!

well ive told myself im staying away from pubs in town last week and this week.. but using your thinking I could still do a pub crawl of the four or five near me and still keep my promise to myself not to go to town:confused::D:pac:

No idea!! Didn't even notice I said it/typed it!! Man, everyone is giving out to me about things I say!! AAAAH! *pulls hair out* :pac:

lol, I wasn't giving out :) You said oh boy though. I was wrong anyway, 'twas Donald Duck

http://disney.go.com/vault/archives/characterstandard/donald/donald.html

Weren't disney cartoons like him on TV when you was a sprog ?

rofl - finally tried love.php :

Username Compatibility
    kingtut **********
    janeybabe *******
    Wibbs *****
    Tom Dunne *****
    Tree *****
    Fysh *****
    Scien ****
    440Hz ****
    RoverJames ***
    JohnK ***
    NoDice ***

Watch out tut ;)

That really needs a "I'm not into dudes" option.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

It was quite foggy up there so the scenery was a bit blocked but even the snow up there made it worth while. Sure ill probably come back here in a few weeks anyway (I do love bavaria that much :)) Yeah we went to the salt mines a few years back for a school tour:
    Nobody really wanted to go at first but it turned out to actually be pretty good. That boat ride on the lake inside the mine is so cool. And the little train ride into it where the tall people end up smacking their heads every few seconds :pac:

And i blame the lovely northern Ireland girl i was with today for making me have to drink when we came back,didnt even bother leaving the hostel after the eagles nest trip i was so wrecked.(And at 2 euro for a proper pint of beer you cant really complain:cool:)

Nothern girls....I love the accent. Did you make it to Vienna in the end?
    corkcomp wrote: »
    I vaguely remember being there too.. think we went around the under ground lakes in a boat.. i dont remember much of it though.. cant remember a slide

The slide....well it was like sliding down a really really long bannister from what I remember. Can't believe I even got on the thing, I'm afraid of heights!

rawr

rawr

Story bud

• Advertisement

Story bud

good morning :)

Good morning Ms Cat, this rather quiet in here of late........

tumbleweed.gif

well ive told myself im staying away from pubs in town last week and this week.. but using your thinking I could still do a pub crawl of the four or five near me and still keep my promise to myself not to go to town:confused::D:pac:

Morning, did you go for drinks last night? I didn't clean my room again, mopped the hall.. Why?? No idea only I was avoiding doing the room. :mad:
    lol, I wasn't giving out :) You said oh boy though. I was wrong anyway, 'twas Donald Duck

http://disney.go.com/vault/archives/characterstandard/donald/donald.html

Weren't disney cartoons like him on TV when you was a sprog ?

Ha ha oh I remember it now that you say Donald Duck said it, wasn't familiar with Daffy saying it but now you say he didn't so that makes sense. :) Course I watched that when I was younger!

Was actually talking about cartoon characters this morning, lol, I was saying I hated foghorn leghorn. He reminded me of a perverted old man or something.. lol.

Foghorn_Leghorn.png&t=1&h=196&w=143&usg=__-hPs_sdDQdqOHx1a5aNREwn4mvM= *shudders*

How are we all this morning? :D

Lol - what? Foghorn Leghorn is a legend!

Though tbh, someone that grumpy in real life would be annoying as hell.......

good morning :)

morning cat :D;):P
    Morning, did you go for drinks last night? I didn't clean my room again, mopped the hall.. Why?? No idea only I was avoiding doing the room. :mad:

How are we all this morning? :D

had one can at home:D.. had to get a bit of work done:rolleyes: ha you should dash home at lunch time and get that room out of the way.. the more I put things off the less chance i'll ever do it:o

Lol - what? Foghorn Leghorn is a legend!

Though tbh, someone that grumpy in real life would be annoying as hell.......

I hated him!!! "I say, I said I say" oh god I'd have shot him long before he learned how to talk. :D
    morning cat :D;):P

had one can at home:D.. had to get a bit of work done:rolleyes: ha you should dash home at lunch time and get that room out of the way.. the more I put things off the less chance i'll ever do it:o

Ha ha I know you're right but I just don't want to do it. *crosses arms and sulks in corner* :p

Think I'll just tear into it when I finish work.. Or burn it down, either one. :pac:

A nice can would have been lovely yesterday. I've really taken to a cheap bottle of rose with some seven up mixed with it. Ha ha, stretching the pennies you know!!!!

Was actually talking about cartoon characters this morning, lol, I was saying I hated foghorn leghorn. He reminded me of a perverted old man or something.. lol.

But if it wasn't for Foghorn Legorn we wouldnt have got to watch the chicken hawk. :pac:
    27674644.foghorn12pulledbychickenhawk.jpg

Morning everyone. :D

mudokon wrote: »
    But if it wasn't for Foghorn Legorn we wouldnt have got to watch the chicken hawk. :pac:
    27674644.foghorn12pulledbychickenhawk.jpg

Morning everyone. :D

Morning Mukodon! How are you?

Ha ha true but chicken hawk reminded me of Scrappy Doo -

scrappydoo.jpg&h=94&w=122&usg=__-5yNDZjCkWRMU8alEQz64lfly5U=

:)

Weird point for the day.. I think I pulled/strained a muscle in my butt.. :(:eek::o:confused:

Weird point for the day.. I think I pulled/strained a muscle in my butt.. :(:eek::o:confused:

*From excessive walking/jogging!!!!!!!!!!! :pac: Sorry woops!!

• Advertisement

:D

Once had a friend who was told by a physio that the reason he kept pulling his hamstring was that "he wasn't running with his ass". Maybe you're putting too much ass into it? :p

Don't ask me what that means. It's not like he left his ass at home while he went training.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement