Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

UV mascara :D

ok if your offering:D (beats tampons:pac:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

It's cool :) Hows your day thus far?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Just had the nicest lunch ever there (yes i know its late to be having my lunch) Having a few quiet beers in the house for the world cup and getting a takeaway later!!!

Just finishing dinner here too! Pints instead of wine bad idea I am about to EXPLODE :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭stevexo

any craic folks?

stevexo wrote: »
    any craic folks?

Hey how's everyone today?

corkcomp wrote: »
    Hey how's everyone today?
    all good, just about to head to mahon

I'd much rather b in Mahon now, traffic n all! Stuck in a pub in middle of nowhere :-( ballyhooley :P

I'd much rather b in Mahon now, traffic n all! Stuck in a pub in middle of nowhere :-( ballyhooley :P

where's that? sounds like hell

It closest thing alright :P somewhere. Between midelton and fermoy !!

• Advertisement

It closest thing alright :P somewhere. Between midelton and fermoy !!

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

This place is quiet!

I'm all red now, face and neck and hands :( - got burned in the afternoon doing a 3 hour walk around Bamberg. It's like Bruges Belgium.

This trip is half a holiday to be honest. Had BBQ's, nice evening meals, lots of drink!

How's everyone here? - are we still up for going out Saturday night? - I'm going to be all excited when I get back

hey monkey! hows things over there? Saturday night FTW:D

im just back after long day and NO food since 11 am:(

hey monkey! hows things over there? Saturday night FTW:D

im just back after long day and NO food since 11 am:(
    I'm not too bad now today. Tomorrow - Friday now will be where we'll see what's wrong. I'm not going to worry about it :p

Go eat for yourself! - I had a huge 30cm pizza in an Asian Pizzeraria here. 5 bloody euro. A drink then is 1.80! Germany is incredibly cheap, some parts.

Webmonkey wrote: »
    I'm not too bad now today. Tomorrow - Friday now will be where we'll see what's wrong. I'm not going to worry about it :p

Go eat for yourself! - I had a huge 30cm pizza in an Asian Pizzeraria here. 5 bloody euro. A drink then is 1.80! Germany is incredibly cheap, some parts.

im eating as we speak.. cornflakes will have to do... too lazy to go out for anything:D

you must be in the right part... hotel in hamburg last yr was extra €35 for breakfast:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

Hold the phone- i thought the birthday celebrations were a bbq on the 16th?? or did i completely get that wrong! :confused:

im eating as we speak.. cornflakes will have to do... too lazy to go out for anything:D

you must be in the right part... hotel in hamburg last yr was extra €35 for breakfast:(
    Ah where we were based was really in middle of no where. I mean, we got strange looks from the locals :pac:

I hope I won't be too tired now Saturday. I'm going have to book a hotel in Munich instead of sleeping at airport or getting up early. Never doing that again. Spent 3 seperate nights in Schiphol airport in Amsterdam! - Know that place inside out by now.

nursemar88 wrote: »
    Hold the phone- i thought the birthday celebrations were a bbq on the 16th?? or did i completely get that wrong! :confused:
    Ummm first I've heard of the 16th?

How are you by the way

lol birthday celebrations r next Sat night I think.. :D - im having bbq on 16th as separate night... just a chit chat / randomness meetup i guess:p

• Advertisement

Ummm first I've heard of the 16th?

How are you by the way
    I'm ok webby... my bf has just left Cork to go back to Tipp so i could be better! :( hows your trip going??
    lol birthday celebrations r next Sat night I think.. :D - im having bbq on 16th as separate night... just a chit chat / randomness meetup i guess:p
    oh right now i get it... i did read the text you sent me last night while i was drunk so you can understand my confusion! :rolleyes::D how did your night go?

oh right now i get it... i did read the text you sent me last night while i was drunk so you can understand my confusion! :rolleyes::D how did your night go?

woops, sorry If that didnt make sense, I was a bit worse for wear by then too I think:o:D edit - just tried to send out invite on FB there but its not working..this fb business is confusing.. will do it properly tomorrow

good night.. was home by 1a.m so not too bad:).. pints and big dinner dont go well though

I'm ok webby... my bf has just left Cork to go back to Tipp so i could be better! :( hows your trip going??

Aw :( - any luck getting a job in Cork? - he have a Thesis or something to do over the summer? - I must call to Limerick and have a Co Op reunion with all of them, would be a good night out id say :pac:

@Corkcomp, think you managed send the invite alright. Got it there. I'll know for certain closer to the time but I'll put Maybe Attending for now :)

is there any point having two FB groups now? if members the same on both?

is there any point having two FB groups now? if members the same on both?
    There're two facebook groups? - what's the other one

woops, sorry If that didnt make sense, I was a bit worse for wear by then too I think:o:D edit - just tried to send out invite on FB there but its not working..this fb business is confusing.. will do it properly tomorrow

good night.. was home by 1a.m so not too bad:).. pints and big dinner dont go well though
    ya i imagine you'd be very full with dinner and pints! pity you couldn't make the BBQ... twas a good night. didn't get home til bout 3 or so... :D
    Aw :( - any luck getting a job in Cork? - he have a Thesis or something to do over the summer? - I must call to Limerick and have a Co Op reunion with all of them, would be a good night out id say :pac:
    No he has no luck so far... so keep an ear open if ya hear any jobs going! :) Ya he is finished the college part so now just the thesis to do by the first week of September...he's doing well keeping to schedule so far anyway! then off to America for a month! yay! :D

• Advertisement

ya i imagine you'd be very full with dinner and pints! pity you couldn't make the BBQ... twas a good night. didn't get home til bout 3 or so... :D

No he has no luck so far... so keep an ear open if ya hear any jobs going! :) Ya he is finished the college part so now just the thesis to do by the first week of September...he's doing well keeping to schedule so far anyway! then off to America for a month! yay! :D

hah sounds like a good night:p:D I wanted to go alright but in fairness I couldnt be walking in at 1am with no alcohol with me:eek:

be sure to shoot a copy of CV to verkom, they are main player in Cork for that type of work..:)

hah sounds like a good night:p:D I wanted to go alright but in fairness I couldnt be walking in at 1am with no alcohol with me:eek:

be sure to shoot a copy of CV to verkom, they are main player in Cork for that type of work..:)
    ah sure jaysus there was enough alcohol wandering around.... :D:D I'll mention it to him... he probably has put a CV into every place in Cork at this stage! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Hi everyone, how is everyone tonight?

How's everyone here? - are we still up for going out Saturday night? - I'm going to be all excited when I get back

Whats happening Saturday night, people???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Whats happening Saturday night, people???

Hi Cadyboo, I think it's a double celebration for Corkcomp's & Webmonkey's birthdays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

mudokon wrote: »
    Hi Cadyboo, I think it's a double celebration for Corkcomp's & Webmonkey's birthdays.

Thanks Mudokon, and how are you? Been a while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Thanks Mudokon, and how are you? Been a while.

I'm good thanks, it has been a while. how are you? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I have to be up at 7 :(

Me too :( - Have a good day everybody

that's cheating, it's more reasonable hour there :P

What you doing up at 4am pl? Today won't be good! So much to do and not feeling good :-(

I was up at 6am your time! Had planned to get up 6am my time but couldn't get out of bed :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Morning =]

ive been up and done my trainin nd all at half seven!
    great buxz.

in work now though..

waiting for the 3 o clock slump at like...11:p

MONDAY MONDAAAAAY

I'm good now. We outdoors with tables and laptops. It's great :D Sun shining

How's you!

im only RAPPPEH:o

like my new ride?

27062010925.jpg

shakencat wrote: »
    im only RAPPPEH:o
    Is that a mix between happy and Raaarrring?

Your new ride is smashing. Best luck with it and stay between the ditches!

• Advertisement

Is that a mix between happy and Raaarrring?

Your new ride is smashing. Best luck with it and stay between the ditches!

i parrarell parked there

was nifty fifty!

and yes..

ROAR

i parrarell parked there

was nifty fifty!

and yes..

ROAR
    You done a good job with the parking alright in fairness. Even without mirrors. You're talented!

Morning =]

ive been up and done my trainin nd all at half seven!
    great buxz.

in work now though..

waiting for the 3 o clock slump at like...11:p

MONDAY MONDAAAAAY

morning morning:D how you today? yep its Monday alright:rolleyes:
    I'm good now. We outdoors with tables and laptops. It's great :D Sun shining

Sunny here too, Maybe I might move to the car park for rest of the day:p
    i parrarell parked there

was nifty fifty!

and yes..

ROAR

nice ride wheels cat:pac:

You done a good job with the parking alright in fairness. Even without mirrors. You're talented!

who needs mirrors when my other half is there to direct me.

i trust him with everything,

even with how much nutella to put on my crackers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Good morning everyone. :)

Had my break and the day seems to be flying so far!!

Did you all have a good weekend??

my weekend was packed full of food.

om om

went to an amazing steak house on friday.

AMAZING

Ok people I'm going to get off and do work. Enjoy yer day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Mmm steaks my favourite! You're in dublin though so won't ask where you went. lol

NoDice wrote: »
    Mmm steaks my favourite! You're in dublin though so won't ask where you went. lol

if you ever come up here,
    ask me.

il tell you all..

i didnt actually get steak though..
    hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Morning all.

Must check this more when I'm off shift.....

went to an amazing steak house on friday.

AMAZING

Tell us more....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement