Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    Thanks for that, now im not going to want to sit there again :mad:

:P

I will have to, regardless...it's my fave spot by far :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

If anyone is down in Cobh today,

Cork city fans are playing Cobh fans in a fundraising game.

Support greatly appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

i wonder how much human fluids are in that couch, it feels sticky n stuff

Hey, I was talking about the one me and Tira sat on, not that one you and Tut made all sticky and generally disgusting!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Greetings from Los Angeles! Anyone want to meet for a drink in Hollywood tomorrow? My treat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

If you pay for tickets :) - Enjoy yourself.

• Advertisement

Webmonkey wrote: »
    If you pay for tickets :) - Enjoy yourself.
    Ditto.

(ahhhh....KingTut...showing off like a king :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Sure, I'll meet you in Inglewood, Wear Red. Lots of Red. That way I will see you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

It is 5.30am local time and I'm about to head to LAX airport to fly to San Francisco...can someone tell me why I am up ay 5.30!!! AM I CRAZY :eek:*

*Nice answers only please - nasty ones may offend and will be disposed of in the 'trash' can.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

No, You're not. San Fran is worth the trip :p I loved LA, even though you really need a car to get about, taxis cost a FORTUNE! San Fran is much more laid back. Maybe not as nice as Boston, as a city, but still very nice all the same!

kingtut wrote: »
    It is 5.30am local time and I'm about to head to LAX airport to fly to San Francisco...can someone tell me why I am up ay 5.30!!! AM I CRAZY :eek:*

*Nice answers only please - nasty ones may offend and will be disposed of in the 'trash' can.

We all know u are but we like ya anyway ^_^ *

*was that nice enough?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

On my 4th glass of wine listening to SClub with my mate, and it's only tuesday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Vinta81 wrote: »
    On my 4th glass of wine listening to SClub with my mate, and it's only tuesday :(

i see u like the real cheesy poop a loop kinda music

Vinta, do u have an IPhone? lol
    (don't be sad, girl :-*)

I love everything, we were youtibing random crap from our childhood lol. Brings back all the concerts lol.

I do have an iPhone, whyyy?

I love everything, we were youtibing random crap from our childhood lol. Brings back all the concerts lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

towel401 wrote: »
    i see u like the real cheesy poop a loop kinda music

Think it has something to do with the above.

MC :D

Ask towel and MC ^_^

(I dunno if I like IPhones myself...I like the idea of the silly applications, though)

I don't get it?

I love my phone and I'm not a prissy Daddy's girl (in this instance :) ), I bought it myself and am on bill pay, paid for by myself thank you very much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

I don't get it?

I love my phone and I'm not a prissy Daddy's girl (in this instance :) ), I bought it myself and am on bill pay, paid for by myself thank you very much!

well you're living up to what is expected of the stereotypical iphone user. sort of anyway. soaking up the popular culture and all that good stuff

well actually no the stereotypical iPhone user goes to a posh English college doing a worthless arty farty course

* Messy hair + scarf, fashionable mainstream designer clothes
    * Facebook, lots of facebook. Twitter, Google docs and any other web 2.0 fads
    * Thinks they're non-conformist when really they couldn't be any more conformist
    * Likes expensive drinks in expensive pubs
    * Loves the urban lifestyle
    * Has no clue about anything technical except maybe a bit of ****ty JavaScript and CSS if they're doing "meeja"
    * Drives a cheap cute and gutless car or uses public transport
    * Rented apartment
    * Diggs the cashless society
    * Claims to care about the environment (but really they don't, otherwise they'd get something thats made to last a bit longer than an iphone)
    * Doesn't know how to repair or service anything themselves
    * Supports the barbaric practice of car clamping and has an iPhone application that automatically pays the clampers through PayPal(tm) + sends out the GPS location so they know which car it is.
    * Basically falls for any crap pushed out by the government, companies
    * Feels insecure when venturing outside of the city limits
    * Bisexual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 xcrystalx

do many of you fink swine flu will efect many of the uk

• Advertisement

well you're living up to what is expected of the stereotypical iphone user. sort of anyway. soaking up the popular culture and all that good stuff

well actually no the stereotypical iPhone user goes to a posh English college doing a worthless arty farty course

* Thinks they're non-conformist when really they couldn't be any more conformist
    * Has no clue about anything technical except maybe a bit of ****ty JavaScript and CSS if they're doing "meeja"
    * Rented apartment
    * Claims to care about the environment (but really they don't, otherwise they'd get something thats made to last a bit longer than an iphone)
    * Supports the barbaric practice of car clamping and has an iPhone application that automatically pays the clampers through PayPal(tm) + sends out the GPS location so they know which car it is.
    * Bisexual

*hell no, no (it's summer, stupid trend), only shoes and pretty dresses
    *sigh ok, addicted to my FB these last 2 weeks :(
    *no
    *I like the odd cocktail, but I do love my Brog before 9, 2.90 pints :D
    *Had a website before so I did the whole bloody shebang, I fix the tvs, laptops in this house
    *Can't drive yet, daddy chauffeurs
    *live at home
    *?
    *hush I get a free upgrade to the new iphone in June :)
    *I repair, sew, stitch, mold, glue, duct tape myself
    *no car, no app for that
    *I don't follow the Irish government :(
    *not at all, I've travelled to NYC at 18 by my lonesome and beyond
    *no

:D - any interest in fixing my TV lol. The horizontal output transister keeps blowing every time I put a new one in after few hours :pac: Shame, it's a lovely 32" widescreen :(

WEll you put the cute colourful thingy majiggy in the other thingy majiggy and then....i'm no good at this :(

Nope it's good, just hope that those few 1000 volts don't cause me a nasty burn :P

Hows everyone, I'm hardly ever on this anymore :(

Well, today was pretty crap, feeling better now though! This place is pretty dead alright :( I swear I saw some tumbleweed flying across the screen earlier!

Well the weather certainly didn't help, still doesn't....can hear it outside...

Anyways Im off to drive down to centra on grand parade to get a roll. Almost every night now! Too lazy to cook :( - talk soon.

The crazy customers of Cork were out in full force today, did my head in :(

I want a roll, why can't my parents go grocery shopping :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

* Rented apartment
    * Bisexual

*I'm a chemistry and forensics student.
    *My clothes definitely aren't mainstream.
    *I hate facebook,bebo etc only use em for my band.
    *Don't drink.
    *I'm quite technical.
    *I do like the urban lifestyle!
    *I'm pretty good at repairing things!
    *Can't drive, i get lifts all the time or bus.
    *Live at home
    *My iphone's lasted a good while :)
    *Don't care about the government or companies
    *I've travelled on my own all over the world.
    *No.

May I ask where your hatred for a phone comes from? They're great and have lots of handy apps, particularly for chemists!

Maybe we should get him one? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

Maybe we should get him one? :)

Agreed :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement