Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Roasting here too - I'm sunburned as well :eek:

me too:( was only outside for maybe hour and a half at lunch time. hopefully it will go away soon:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,957 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Got myself sunburned over the weekend too!!
    Kinda tanning ok now, no peeling thankfully :D

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Got myself sunburned over the weekend too!!
    Kinda tanning ok now, no peeling thankfully :D

haha, tanning is good:D but I think i have peeling to look forward to tomorrow:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

corkcomp wrote: »
    yeah I vote for brog so and have karaoke some other time maybe.. we cant have karaoke without nursemar anyway!:D gender = male I think:pac:
    Damn right you cant do it without me!!!! :D:D also when i read that first i thought you were calling me a man for some reason?! :confused::):D

HI EVERYBODY!!!!

nursemar88 wrote: »
    Damn right you cant do it without me!!!! :D:D also when i read that first i thought you were calling me a man for some reason?! :confused::):D

HI EVERYBODY!!!!

hi

edit: LOL of course I didnt mean that.. im well capable of putting my foot in it but not to that extent:D:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Never mind the karaoke so, I see people are afraid to sing, you would be grand after a few drinks I cant sing either.
    Might not be able to go anyway, am contemplating oxegen on sat...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

hi

edit: LOL of course I didnt mean that.. im well capable of putting my foot in it but not to that extent:D:P
    hahaha well not as much as i can put my foot in it?? you go to the gym??!! :confused::eek::D:D only kidding....
    Cadyboo wrote: »
    Never mind the karaoke so, I see people are afraid to sing, you would be grand after a few drinks I cant sing either.
    I can kinda hold a tune and regardless of whether i can... i love karaoke! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Good on ya!!
    I cant hold a tune, but karaoke rocks, its all fun.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

I'd go to karaoke!!

But I think you should go to oxygen :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

The women are mad for the singing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Yeah it's great cause I sound like James blunt when I sing :D

Lol Jk!....think claws on chalkboard :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I do love to sing though, in a friends house if we were chilling out smoking or drinking we're guaranteed to sing full length songs in between our chats, harmonizing ftw! :D

It can be fun alright. I'd have to be severely drunk though :p

How you tonight Lemons?

Webmonkey wrote: »
    It can be fun alright. I'd have to be severely drunk though :p

How you tonight Lemons?

Im pretty good now, was just shouting and crying all day, pure stressed hormonal and emotional but the girls called at like 9 and i've been in a good mood since then :D

Im pretty good now, was just shouting and crying all day, pure stressed hormonal and emotional but the girls called at like 9 and i've been in a good mood since then :D
    Glad you better anyways. Maybe it's good to shout and cry sometimes!

• Advertisement

It is!!!

haha Yeah :D - jees I can't remember last time I cried...it must be years ago! - Eeek...there could be a flood some time

Im not a big crying person either, i used to be at about 15/16 but i put that down to hormones

Yeah they cause a lot of things :p

Am I missing much in Cork? :pac:

Nope not a lot man, looking forward to your birthday?

• Advertisement

Yep! - I'm going to be in some state after this week but I just can't wait for a proper night out now :D

Ye'll laugh at me how burned I got. I hope it gone by time I get back :p - Everyone here laughing at me all day :(

You've have to get ridiculously drunk! :D

It could very well happen. Wonder what I'll end up doing to embarrass myself :pac:

I gotta witness! lol

I'll bring my camera :D

Cameras are always dangerous out haha.

Anyways I better be off to bed there, I'm 1 hour ahead of you! - Had to fix something there or I be slaughtered tomorrow!

Night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭stevexo

haha Yeah :D - jees I can't remember last time I cried...it must be years ago! - Eeek...there could be a flood some time
    there you go again with your confessions online

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,957 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

morning all......

stevexo wrote: »
    there you go again with your confessions online
    :pac: - it isn't revealing that much.

good morning everybody:D

re confesions.. I've a confession to make too.. im going to try going until tonight without posting:eek:

I setup a block on router to block boards after mid night to stop me posting after being out but cant figure out how to block via 3G:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

good morning everybody:D

re confesions.. I've a confession to make too.. im going to try going until tonight without posting:eek:

I setup a block on router to block boards after mid night to stop me posting after being out but cant figure out how to block via 3G:pac:

I'll play devil's advocate & send links from boards to your work email to tempt you all day long. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Cadyboo wrote: »

I love karaoke!!!!!!!!!!

You're simply the best .. dun dun duuun dun, better than aaaaaall the rest!!!

:D:D:D

Though if you can get to oxegen that is awesome!!!!! Wish I was going!

Better than aaaaaaanyone, dun duuun dun, anyone I've eeeeever met!!

I'm in guys if ye're ever organising it!! :cool:

Morning everyone!!!!

tuesday2.png

Gotta love cyanide and happiness. :D

Hey Mudokon!

Ha yeah I was laughing my ass off in the office yesterday reading through them. Genius! How are you?

Hey Nodice,

I'm good thanks, starving though. Still almost time for breakfast. :D

How are you?

Dose you just reminded me about breakfast.. I had cereal for dinner last night.. lol starving also!

Can't wait to get home to my puppy today. The poor thing got sick in the sitting room last night.. I just want to cuddle her until she's better. :(

Cereal for dinner, that'd kill me.

poor puppy. good reminder for me why I'll never have pets though.

mudokon wrote: »
    Cereal for dinner, that'd kill me.

poor puppy. good reminder for me why I'll never have pets though.

I have cereal for dinner now and again. Usually when neither of us feel like cooking and we're trying our best not to get take away. About four or five bowls. Nom nom nom! :D

N..n....never have pets????????? :confused::eek::(:(

Blah

Blah

Blah.

Beach with the childers. Fun Fun =/

NoDice wrote: »
    I have cereal for dinner now and again. Usually when neither of us feel like cooking and we're trying our best not to get take away. About four or five bowls. Nom nom nom! :D

N..n....never have pets????????? :confused::eek::(:(

I'd at least go for cheese on toast or something. Pets are too much hard work to look after, I'm extremely lazy. :pac:

• Advertisement

I'd at least go for cheese on toast or something. Pets are too much hard work to look after, I'm extremely lazy. :pac:

*gasps* :eek: My favourite part about having a pet is spoiling her.. Now you're like Hitler to me Mudokon. :(:(:( What about a little tamagotchi????

tamagotchi.jpg

Don't you lie, everyone had one!!
    Blah

Blah

Blah.

Beach with the childers. Fun Fun =/

Hey girly! Sorry for not replying on Facebook, I don't have access to the quickchat part here at work for some reason! I had a flick through your pics in true stalker fashion. :) Gaaaaar-jezz!!

I'd at least go for cheese on toast or something. :pac:

I had honey and butter on toast... And some oreos too. :D

I think I'll make super dinner tonight though. Fajita night to surprise my lovely better half. :) And I was thinking of making home-made onion rings....... Can anyone cook on here?

*gasps* :eek: My favourite part about having a pet is spoiling her.. Now you're like Hitler to me Mudokon. :(:(:( What about a little tamagotchi????

Don't you lie, everyone had one!!

:eek: Hitler :mad:, I never had a tamagotchi either, you're not grasping the whole laziness concept too well are you. :pac:
    I had honey and butter on toast... And some oreos too.

I think I'll make super dinner tonight though. Fajita night to surprise my lovely better half. And I was thinking of making home-made onion rings....... Can anyone cook on here?

I'm not the best cook but I make a great Toad in the Hole. :cool:

I loved my pup dog tamagotchi. Brings back to memories

:eek: Hitler :mad:, I never had a tamagotchi either, you're not grasping the whole laziness concept too well are you. :pac:

I'm not the best cook but I make a great Toad in the Hole. :cool:

I don't think I even understand what "lazy" means! (unless I'm hungover and it's saturday and i know no one is calling over :D ).

Love toad in the hole!! ...but that doesn't help with onion rings.. Oh woe is me. I think I'll just buy them frozen and tell him I spent years making them with love! ha ha.
    I loved my pup dog tamagotchi. Brings back to memories

I had a weird looking thing. To this very day I still don't know what it was...

Love toad in the hole!! ...but that doesn't help with onion rings.. Oh woe is me. I think I'll just buy them frozen and tell him I spent years making them with love! ha ha.

It can't be that difficult, buy batter mix, get onions and just peel off the rings. Dip in batter and fry. :D
    I had a weird looking thing. To this very day I still don't know what it was...

This is the closest I came to having pets. :P

• Advertisement

It can't be that difficult, buy batter mix, get onions and just peel off the rings. Dip in batter and fry. :D

This is the closest I came to having pets. :P

But it's the batter I want to make.. :( Google is my friend I guess!! :)

Can't access Youtube on the office computer.. :(

But it's the batter I want to make.. :( Google is my friend I guess!! :)

Can't access Youtube on the office computer.. :(

My way was still a step up from buying frozen and then lying to your OH, :eek: the lies. :P

Yeah, I don't know why they let us have access to youtube but they do. It's just a video game from when I was younger. The two main characters are dogs in it.

My way was still a step up from buying frozen and then lying to your OH, :eek: the lies. :P

Yeah, I don't know why they let us have access to youtube but they do. It's just a video game from when I was younger. The two main characters are dogs in it.

Ha ha ha but I'd grill the frozen onion rings with love!!! You're right, buying batter it is. Man my kitchen is going to explode. We were only talking last night about how we always cook the same things over and over again so will have to get a cook book or something..

What's the name of the vid game out of curiousity :)

Ha ha ha but I'd grill the frozen onion rings with love!!! You're right, buying batter it is. Man my kitchen is going to explode. We were only talking last night about how we always cook the same things over and over again so will have to get a cook book or something..

Ha ha, you'll have to film it so we can all have a laugh.
    What's the name of the vid game out of curiousity :)

It's called Head over Heels, they are two dogs who are trapped in a building and you have to escape. It was great fun.
    256px-Head_over_heels_cover_art.jpg

morning all:D yeah, yeah .. I know:o:rolleyes::pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement