Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Im hungry, someone feed me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

If you were here you could have some pizza but I think you don't like pizza?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,957 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Match ain't too good tonight :(

Yeah I'm here with Germans and they not getting very excited

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,957 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Sure Germans never get excited :p

Shhh they'll hear you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Sure Germans never get excited :p

only time i've seen them get excited is if they have to spend a lot of money:D:p
    Webmonkey wrote: »
    Shhh they'll hear you

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Out the lower glanmire road towards the M8. Turn left, then right to go up the hill by the Silver Springs Hotel (2nd left after leaving the quays) then head away up the hill. Just past the crest of the hill, turn right at the traffic lights and it's on your rhs.

Just scrolled down a page saw this^^^^^read the first 2 lines and thought...... F**k who is trying to find my house!!!!!! lol:D Really creepy until I read the rest of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭stevexo

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Just scrolled down a page saw this^^^^^read the first 2 lines and thought...... F**k who is trying to find my house!!!!!! lol:D Really creepy until I read the rest of it.
    hilarious

Just got back to Hotel :( - anybody out there tonight?

• Advertisement

Just got back to Hotel :( - anybody out there tonight?

out there as in present on boards or out meaning on the p**s:D?

Im here.

:)

Im in a nice purple haze

Im here.

Im in a nice purple haze

the tea was very nice and the white...... i think im a bit stoned :pac:

corkcomp wrote: »
    out there as in present on boards or out meaning on the p**s:D?

It can be boat :D - Saturday night....can not wait. Actually I could have gone home Friday morning, just told this evening :(
    Im here.

Im in a nice purple haze

Sounds fun :p - I'm in a bit of a haze myself now. How you doing this fine evening? - least it's fine here

It can be boat :D - Saturday night....can not wait. Actually I could have gone home Friday morning, just told this evening :(

thats ok though if it means you have Friday off... that is if there is anything to see there?:D on yeah, Saturday night will be good.. cant be present on boards and on the p**s anymore cos my router blocks boards at 12 and ill be putting sim card into a 6310i:p

the tea was very nice and the white...... i think im a bit stoned :pac:

Shup :P

omfg, you would not believe the sky right now, its all pink purple and orange the colours are so vivid it's ****ing beautiful!

I NEED to take a pic dont know where cam is :(

thats ok though if it means you have Friday off... that is if there is anything to see there?:D on yeah, Saturday night will be good.. cant be present on boards and on the p**s anymore cos my router blocks boards at 12 and ill be putting sim card into a 6310i:p

Jees you do have an addiction that you have to go so far haha.

Ah yeah I'll figure something to do out Friday. Plenty places to go see :D - Be boring though walking around on my own as usual. Badly want to go on a holiday with people. We should still try organize a trip to Europe some stage.

Shup :P

I think we should take a break:cool::P

I NEED to take a pic dont know where cam is :(

webcam?:pac:

@webmonkey .. good idea! could have organised belgium trip if more notice.. im not going on holidays until nearly end of this year and its seems soooooo far away :-(

What ye too talking bout

• Advertisement

I think we should take a break:cool::P

webcam?:pac:

Pfft you're my fiance, you're not allowed have thoughts or opinions :P;):D:pac:

Good idea!!!

What ye too talking bout

He's high.

He had a virtual joint :pac:

Sounds nice

I think in a past life i was a cat

Meowww

I'd be a good lazy leisurely car

Is leisurely even a word? :pac:

I think in a past life i was a cat

Meowww

I'd be a good lazy leisurely car

Is leisurely even a word? :pac:
    Not sure. So the kittens bringing back any flash backs of things that you maybe once had done?

leisurely is good but not when it comes to cars lol!

• Advertisement

My name is DJ Rec - Tangle! :D

No i just consider myself a cat.

CorkComp did you have to point out my mistake haha

Lola can't spell good whilst intoxicated :(

I can't spell in general so it's okay

what mistake? Im sure I spelled it the same as you?:D shutdown mode imminent I think:D im meant to be swimming at 6.30:eek: night y'all

what mistake? Im sure I spelled it the same as you?:D shutdown mode imminent I think:D im meant to be swimming at 6.30:eek: night y'all
    Night Corkcomp. I'll be going shortly too. Suppose prepare some thing to say tomorrow but I can't be arsed. They'll have to put up with my dodgy way of wording things and culchy accent. I was warned they don't speak in native English and to talk properly :o

Dooooonallll only 3 more sleeps to your birthday :D

Night Mr Comp *tips hat*

• Advertisement

Dooooonallll only 3 more sleeps to your birthday :D

Night Mr Comp *tips hat*
    I know, I can't believe I'll be 24 :( - Jesus like....the years are going way too quickly.

Dont' worry though Lola, you'll be at that age shortly. :p - it goes a lot quicker than you think.

yup. I know that feeling:D:pac: goodnight:D .. night purple lemons, i dont look well on webcam when tired:pac:

edit: oh no, year older on Friday :D

yup. I know that feeling:D:pac: goodnight:D .. night purple lemons, i dont look well on webcam when tired:pac:

edit: oh no, year older on Friday :D
    Ye on webcam together or what haha

By the time im 24 you'll be 28 though :P

Who are you on cam to? :rolleyes::pac::confused:

Ye on webcam together or what haha

No, i don't get it either! haha

By the time im 24 you'll be 28 though :P

Who are you on cam to? :rolleyes::pac::confused:
    Damn you haha. But then you'll get there too. I'll prob die before you though as I'm male and left handed so you'll probably be older than me eventually :p
    Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.
    :(

and i'll be ... NOOOOO over 30 :-( im not cam'in with anyone right now before ye ask:p

edit: and there is nothing wrong with being 28:cool::D

Damn you haha. But then you'll get there too. I'll prob die before you though as I'm male and left handed so you'll probably be older than me eventually :p

:(

Trust me i'll die first, i eat to much, i smoke to much i drink to much im left handed and my eyelashes feel really weird :(

Trust me i'll die first, i eat to much, i smoke to much i drink to much im left handed and my eyelashes feel really weird :(
    You're left handed too? :D

Nah I've a theory that I'm going to die tragically in some extreme accident or something. I know that sounds awful haha. but I rather die that way than die slowly and degradingly in a hospital or old folks home.

HA I LOL'd at that last bit:D.. I dont think its a sign of anything bad anyway PL.. right im really off now.. talk to ye later people:)

edit: sky diving accident at 90 would be ideal I think.. no doctors, priests or people bringing grapes.

• Advertisement

I think i'll die some freaky abnormal way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

I'm a leftie too!

Once worked in a hotel where nearly everyone was left handed,kinda creepy

I'm a leftie too!

Once worked in a hotel where nearly everyone was left handed,kinda creepy
    Really? :D - thats great. I always grew up as the only lefty in school / college :( - my mom and my brother are lefties too though and we very similar people. Strange it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Some man told me that I should be right handed and I'm a sinner for being left handed :confused:

Im the only lefty in the house and my father STILL tells me when eating dinner that i don't hold my knife and fork in the right hands, he doesn't get the fact that i hold them in opposite hands because im a lefty :pac:

Some man told me that I should be right handed and I'm a sinner for being left handed :confused:

tell him to f**k off:D being alive could be considered a "sin" by some people in Ireland:rolleyes:

An old Irish man no doubt.

You know lefties used get slapped repeatedly in school years back and forced to write with their right hands. Discrimination :mad: - almost as bad as the new Iphone being designed for right handers!

Indeed, us lefties are "The Devils Children" :D:pac:

Im the only lefty in the house and my father STILL tells me when eating dinner that i don't hold my knife and fork in the right hands, he doesn't get the fact that i hold them in opposite hands because im a lefty :pac:
    I seem to only write and kick balls with my left hand/leg. Rest seems to be the right hand :pac:

• Advertisement

tell him to f**k off:D being alive could be considered a "sin" by some people in Ireland:rolleyes:

I love the way you could say bye and still be here four hours later bahahaha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement