Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

well that was a crap dig at each other!

In other news, earlier when my sister was parking in mahon carpark this little kid just ran out of knowhere!!nearly ran her right over,
    my sister stopped the car and the girl stood there, so we thought she was gona stay put so my sister reversed and the girl was gona walk behind the car.
    So I said feck this, got out the car and the mother didn't even bat an eyelid, strolled into her car and left the girl there so i was about to explode, bit my tongue and said 'do you mind looking after your child' she happily said 'oh yes' then while this was happening another car infront of my sister started reversing into her car, about 2 inches away my sister beeped the horn!
    I then looked back at the kids mum and she looked more horrified that the car was gona back into our car than when we nearly knocked down her kid.

:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

well that was a crap dig at each other!

In other news, earlier when my sister was parking in mahon carpark this little kid just ran out of knowhere!!nearly ran her right over,
    my sister stopped the car and the girl stood there, so we thought she was gona stay put so my sister reversed and the girl was gona walk behind the car.
    So I said feck this, got out the car and the mother didn't even bat an eyelid, strolled into her car and left the girl there so i was about to explode, bit my tongue and said 'do you mind looking after your child' she happily said 'oh yes' then while this was happening another car infront of my sister started reversing into her car, about 2 inches away my sister beeped the horn!
    I then looked back at the kids mum and she looked more horrified that the car was gona back into our car than when we nearly knocked down her kid.

:confused::confused::confused:

Em.. You're a crap dig!! :p You're right! I'm having a bad day and I'm randomly giving out to people at work and on boards!! Sorry guys!! Love you Stevekisshug!

What a r-tard (the mother of the crazy child that is)! Good job on getting out of the car! Some people just don't give a ****. There was a family walking past our house yesterday and my dog got up on the window to growl a bit at them. The entire family stopped and stared in the window to take pictures of the dog and all had a jolly laugh about it. The dog was going apesh!t, I was trying to eat my dinner, their kids started climbing up on the fence outside the window and the parents just smiled at them. I must've looked like a maniac cause I jumped up (still with chicken in my mouth) and told them to move the f on and stop taking photos. AAAH!

/rant over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Rosie Apples did have a point :pac:

I must shower and pack a bag =/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

you off to live with the nuns so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Rosie Apples did have a point :pac:

I must shower and pack a bag =/

I agree! I can smell you from here. :)

Right I'm done. Sorry for all the insults! Love ya lemons and you smell GAR-JEZZ!! :);)

Have a great weekend guys seriously and have a few shots for me! Hope the weather is good for all of you! :)

Staying in my bf's :D

Dinner was yummy

Im logging off to shower right..............now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

rawr

Meow!

mmm what ya saaaaay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

evening people:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Today went so incredibly well. Would you believe it was my presentation and application thingy that saved the day :o - Everyone so thankful now...I feel so proud haha.

I just can't wait until I get home now. So much weight is off my shoulders now :)

How's everyone? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

I'm tipsy tee hee :o

kingtut wrote: »
    Me too...after some beer at Franconian beer garden.

Actually you around tomorrow? - i can have the day off? :D - I'll travel to belgium,, i can get a free car ride. Only problem is coming down sat morning for flight!

tut tut:rolleyes::p

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Actually you around tomorrow? - i can have the day off? :D - I'll travel to belgium,, i can get a free car ride. Only problem is coming down sat morning for flight!

I'll be working tomorrow but i am free for the weekend....

where are you flying from on sat? i was thinkin i might go to amsterdam

I'll be working tomorrow but i am free for the weekend....

where are you flying from on sat? i was thinkin i might go to amsterdam
    To tell you truth it would be schiphol amsterdam normally if I had meetings in Brussels but unfort I'm down in baveria now so it be munich :(

Go to amsterdam...plenty to see there :p - as matter of fact plenty to see in most places in Europe ;)

To tell you truth it would be schiphol amsterdam normally if I had meetings in Brussels but unfort I'm down in baveria now so it be munich :(

is amsterdam nice? what time is your flight?

I slept over night 3 nights in Amsterdam airport and yet I never went into Amsterdam city. How disgraceful. Even trains going every 20 minutes :(

My flight Saturday is at 10am unfort so I'd never make it back to munich :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

i looooove amsterdam

Ainu wrote: »
    i looooove amsterdam

boards trip?:D

corkcomp wrote: »
    boards trip?:D

any time you want

i looooove amsterdam
    We should all go there some time. Kingtut, how long you be there? - I'd nearly fly back again next week as I'm going to take a month off work. I'm deadly serious

We should all go there some time. Kingtut, how long you be there? - I'd nearly fly back again next week as I'm going to take a month off work. I'm deadly serious

Amsterdam is really cool, been there a few times... if only i had some hoildays...all i could do is a weekend:(

what bout weekend after next? or end of July? when you heading back to Cork tut?

• Advertisement

what bout weekend after next? or end of July? when you heading back to Cork tut?
    I'd go then too. As long as I get my car loan installment of 1500 paid before I go I'll be happy

i would actually come, dont have any other holidays this year anyway (apart from going home) but it depends a bit on how much it would cost....

i would actually come, dont have any other holidays this year anyway (apart from going home) but it depends a bit on how much it would cost....

23rd 24th?

23rd 24th?
    How long we stay. Kingtut will you still be there then?

23rd 24th?

would be fine with me i think...have to ask to get a day or two off though...

• Advertisement

I doubt it cost much. Even aerlingus flights to Schiphol are very little. Ryan air (if they fly there) are probably even cheaper. Over night accomodation for a night can hardly be much. It just be like a trip to Dublin really

would be fine with me i think...have to ask to get a day or two off though...

must check out flight prices tomoro then! will post details somewhere else though:D

I doubt it cost much. Even aerlingus flights to Schiphol are very little. Ryan air (if they fly there) are probably even cheaper. Over night accomodation for a night can hardly be much. It just be like a trip to Dublin really

that would be fine... and on the other hand my holidays at home will be pretty cheap :D

that would be fine... and on the other hand my holidays at home will be pretty cheap :D
    True but would it be as fun? :pac:

True but would it be as fun? :pac:

meeting my family and my friends after not seeing them for 7 months???:rolleyes:
    no, what i mean is that i can spend the money i save by going home for a weekendtrip....

meeting my family and my friends after not seeing them for 7 months???:rolleyes:
    no, what i mean is that i can spend the money i save by going home for a weekendtrip....
    Of course meeting your family after 7 months is nice. I'm only messing!

Don't worry....its up to you like :p

Of course meeting your family after 7 months is nice. I'm only messing!

Don't worry....its up to you like :p

id love to go to be honest!
    but im not so sure about the cheap flights....

id love to go to be honest!
    but im not so sure about the cheap flights....
    Me neither. We'll see! - just an idea at moment.

Me neither. We'll see! - just an idea at moment.

yeah, sure....:D:D
    first task is saturday birthday celebrations anyway!

yeah, sure....:D:D
    first task is saturday birthday celebrations anyway!
    Oh yeah haha. :D - we can discuss then so. Should be good ole gang out now. Be like the good days with big meet ups :D

• Advertisement

Oh yeah haha. :D - we can discuss then so. Should be good ole gang out now. Be like the good days with big meet ups :D

how many are gonna be there?

I haven't a clue. I'm sure poeple will drop out though. Happens always =)

I don't care though. I'm coming home Saturday and I'm going drinking!

here here:D im coming home on Saturday (shorter journey though:p) sleeping all day and then drinking:pac:

here here:D im coming home on Saturday (shorter journey though:p) sleeping all day and then drinking:pac:
    Unfort I'll probably have go Back Kerry first and say hi to the folks at home. But i'll be up again evening =)

i dont have any journey on saturday and then i go drinking....

Can you actually believe that the Volcano is starting again. I must be the most unlucky person. Saying that though, I really don't think it will stop flight tomorrow. Take time to reach us I'd imagine. But it only steam at moment.

http://eldgos.mila.is/eyjafjallajokull-fra-hvolsvelli/

close call!:eek: what on earth is that linky webmonkey? its throwing up security and h/w filtering warnings all over place:D:confused:

close call!:eek: what on earth is that linky webmonkey? its throwing up security and h/w filtering warnings all over place:D:confused:
    It's a webcam of the volcano. Over last 15 minutes, the amount coming out doubled and it more dark. Christ that's insane. How can it just start spouting stuff so quick. Strange thing is no movement around the area.

It's a webcam of the volcano. Over last 15 minutes, the amount coming out doubled and it more dark. Christ that's insane. How can it just start spouting stuff so quick. Strange thing is no movement around the area.

thats mad.. The volcanic activity there is far from over from what i've read:(

thats why I cant view it so.. filter things its some other sort of cam..

• Advertisement

DONAL

I BROKE MY MG'S HEART LAST NIGHT:(

i crashed :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement