Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Barracudaincork

Im up for that. When are you planning on doing something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

i went biscuit tasting today and the man said he would give me a treat at the end of it,i was thinking he'd give me more biscuits but he gave me two jars of marmalade?? wtf.
    i then saw 3 women dressed as bee's and thought that it must be some sort of gay parade but then they gave me some flower seeds and said 'save the bees' . so now i will go and plant my seeds in my imaginary garden.
    what.a.day.

LMAO !!!!!

I think you may beeee :pac: hallucinating.. oh dear..

Did you check the ingredients on the biscuits? Maybe they were the sort of biscuits you get in Amsterdam :D?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

tommmy1979 wrote: »
    LMAO !!!!!

I think you may beeee :pac: hallucinating.. oh dear..

Did you check the ingredients on the biscuits? Maybe they were the sort of biscuits you get in Amsterdam :D?
    It's a serious problem! - http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=4660586&page=1

Without bees we are doomed.

Well this place has really gone quiet... seems it going down hill :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

king tut and princess lou are no longer around and tira is too busy cooking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I am in Dublin waiting for my flight to Cork which leaves at 1pm. I am half asleep....need something to keep me occupied. Anyone want to text me and keep me entertained?

I am sooooooo bored and I have to work tomorrow :(

Welcome home kingtut. Guess you enjoyed your trip :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Was in "The Old Oak" last night, wicked night! the band were fab! Not my usual scene, but I think I'm gonna be going there a lot from now on!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Ah it's a good spot all rite, was there to see Leinster Beating Munster.
    I was quite outnumbered in my blue jersey but it was worth it.

Was in the Bailey myself last nite - messy :D

Yeah, I didn't realise how big it was! Good night though, was supposed to be a "quiet" night but we ended up dancing at the front and I was drinking flipping wine all night, got quite tipsy! Wine is NOT a social drink lol.

• Advertisement

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Was in "The Old Oak" last night, wicked night! the band were fab! Not my usual scene, but I think I'm gonna be going there a lot from now on!

a lot of the dinner party-going folk hang out in there

towel401 wrote: »
    a lot of the dinner party-going folk hang out in there

Really? Wasn't really my crowd, a lot of older people there! like 30s +

Really? Wasn't really my crowd, a lot of older people there! like 30s +

thats what i meant. those guys go to dinner parties when they're not in the pub

thats what i meant. those guys go to dinner parties when they're not in the pub

Nothing wrong with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Back from Leinster (the match was awful, awwwwww...u not funny, Mike!) and altought I had good reasons to be there...ffs, how I like Cork better than Dublin.
    Cork just feels rite!

Anyway...nice to see that u all are crazy as usual while I am away.

WB KingTut.

WebMonkey...fear not...this place will stay alive, promised lol

I luv the OldOak, Vinta...and it's MissShadow's fault.

Are u feeling alrite, MissShadow?

Cooking what was I, Towel? (Towel...don't hate me...I am kinda starting liking the IPhone :o luv the silly applications and the touchscreen, forgive me! Can't afford it anyway, so fear not ^_^)

Thanks for the pics, deRanged!!!

I am back in town, yay! :D

Nothing wrong with that!

dinner parties are just an excuse for showing off your house / expensive consumer electronic shyte / cooking skills / baby.

its like they're getting too old or dont want to clean up the mess after a proper house party and going to a more neutral venue keeps them away from the kids for too long or means they have to talk to people they don't know in real life which makes them feel insecure.

the dinner party stands for the boring life that is to come. avoid the dinner party like the plague swine flu, before ya know it you'll be driving some underpowered people carrier on the school run and spending 200e on a new designer lamp shade that you're gonna have to burn in 6 months because it's no longer fashionable

Describe your life towel. Amuse me.

Describe your life towel. Amuse me.

Sheds, sheds, sheds and more sheds

Farmer's son?

Farmer's son?

nope

actually my father owns a bitchin web 2.0 data mining company with an office in Palo Alto (thats facebook and twitter country). basically analyses your phone records to find a way to get you to spend more money on iPhones and services. and who are the influential people in social circles to give the sweet deals to in order to keep more people on the network. he doesn't care much for fb or iphones either its just a way of making money

maybe thats why i don't like all this new fangled 2.0 adverstising-supported social technology. cause i know the dirty side of the industry

• Advertisement

Ah ok. Let's just agree to disagree on iPhones and everything in between lol.

This place taking off.

I'm a farmers son :p

Webmonkey wrote: »
    This place taking off.

I'm a farmers son :p

And I'd like to have a farmer's son.

LOL

And I'd like to have a farmer's son.

LOL
    I thought it be a turn off :pac:

I used farm a lot, milk the cows and everything. You'd never think it, at least I hope not. Moving to cork did me good

I thought it be a turn off :pac:

Why that?

Dunno :p

Farms are nice though, bit relaxing, get way from reality.

Just after arriving in Cork, love driving at night

nope

actually my father owns a bitchin web 2.0 data mining company with an office in Palo Alto (thats facebook and twitter country). basically analyses your phone records to find a way to get you to spend more money on iPhones and services. and who are the influential people in social circles to give the sweet deals to in order to keep more people on the network. he doesn't care much for fb or iphones either its just a way of making money

maybe thats why i don't like all this new fangled 2.0 adverstising-supported social technology. cause i know the dirty side of the industry
    It's all making sense now :D

Dunno :p

Farms are nice though, bit relaxing, get way from reality.

Just after arriving in Cork, love driving at night

Dunno either :P

I love driving at night too.

Thought you didn't drive :pac:

It's great though, no one in the way or any crazy drivers or anything, just drive away at your own ease

• Advertisement

Thought you didn't drive :pac:

It's great though, no one in the way or any crazy drivers or anything, just drive away at your own ease

Yep ^_^

Why did u think I didn't drive? :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement