Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

NoDice wrote: »
    Cool you finally got back into a fitness regime like you wanted??

Yeah, once the World Cup was over :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Good afternoon :)

NoDice and RoverJames, nice to see ye too back in action on this thread! - I on the other hand need to step back from it once again for a while so my posts won't be as frequent :)

How is everyone doing. I'm feeling great myself today :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Afternoon, hows everyone? I'm okay i guess, having a chill day watching movies and lotsa come dine with me haha :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Oh those kitchen staff at my work...

Thought I had picked a lovely roll with sesame seeds on top for lunch with my soup.

Soup and scone don't really mix..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Webmonkey wrote: »

NoDice and RoverJames, nice to see ye too back in action on this thread! - I on the other hand need to step back from it once again for a while so my posts won't be as frequent :)

Good afternoon webby! Glad to hear you're feeling great! Anything in particular you'd like to share?? :)

My day was flying till I hit my "after lunch slump". :( This is always the longest part of the day I think....
    akamossy wrote: »
    Afternoon, hows everyone? I'm okay i guess, having a chill day watching movies and lotsa come dine with me haha :P

Hey! Okay you guess?? :( Hope all is well! Just a duvet day I gather?? I always get way too hungry when watching come dine with me and think "man I bet I could cook that". Then I go into my kitchen and skillfully whip up a bowl of cereal! :o:rolleyes:

Thought I had picked a lovely roll with sesame seeds on top for lunch with my soup.

Ha ha yuck!! I did the usual mix up salt with sugar in Captain Americas one time. Silly me!

Hope everyones having a good day! Can't wait till work is over, I just really want to get home!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Good morning corkcomp!! How are you?
    Webmonkey wrote: »

hey you both.. im very good NoDice.. just enough work to be busy but not stressed:D:)

indeed they dont:( how you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I keep thinking today is either Wednesday or Thursday. I think this is going to be a very long week :(

Once tomorrow over it should be ok .. Then again 5pm tomorrow is a bit off yet :D Friday will be my longest day this week... I agree to stuff too easily :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

It's shift change over week :D

• Advertisement

mudokon wrote: »

ah very good (for you :p) tomorrow your Friday??

Does that mean you have weekends off for a little while?

corkcomp wrote: »
    ah very good (for you :p) tomorrow your Friday??

Yep and off till the following Thursday.:D
    L&H%20animated%20dancing.gif

jujibee wrote: »
    Does that mean you have weekends off for a little while?

Nope it means I'll be working weekends for the next month. :(

Loving the pic mukodon!

Yeah looks like it'll be a long week alright, convinced it's wednesday !!

Have any of you got anything exciting to look forward to over the weekend?

Nope it means I'll be working weekends for the next month. :(

Yucky. We need the Mr. Yuck smiley. Do you have that here?

• Advertisement

Loving the pic mukodon!

Yeah looks like it'll be a long week alright, convinced it's wednesday !!

Have any of you got anything exciting to look forward to over the weekend?

That pic is class isn't it? :D i must do some outdoor work so hope weather is good.. Have to help with job late on Friday evening, should be a laugh thought cos it's not day job! You planning anything nice?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Home sweet home finally :D

Got sunburned sailing yesterday and today :(

Caught some nice fish though :)

Bere Island is beautiful :D

@ nodice, nothing really exciting going on for me this weekend but it's early days yet. ;) How are you?

@Jujibee, never seen the mr yuck smiley but I agree with the sentiment. As for embedding pics. When you reply to a post you should see this icon.
    insertimage.gif
    once you click that, put the URL of the image in the pop up box & the pic will be embedded. :cool:

@Jujibee, never seen the mr yuck smiley but I agree with the sentiment. As for embedding pics. When you reply to a post you should see this icon.
    insertimage.gif
    once you click that, put the URL of the image in the pop up box & the pic will be embedded. :cool:

Ahhh... thanks!

Mr. Yuck is the spokes-icon for the poison control center in the US. You can get rolls of stickers and put them on things that are poisonous so that kids can easily see it.

it is indeed nice.. yesterday was a bit wet here though:(

how are you today? im off out of here now:) (work:D)

• Advertisement

That pic is class isn't it? :D i must do some outdoor work so hope weather is good.. Have to help with job late on Friday evening, should be a laugh thought cos it's not day job! You planning anything nice?

I was thinking of having a night in with a few cans with my boyfriend just chilling. We spent all last night trying to figure out the controls to Street Fighter. The button bashing gave us fierce cramps in our hands so we'd to put it away. Ridiculous game!!

I've never been fishing.. :(

How are you lemons?? Hope all is going well. :)
    @ nodice, nothing really exciting going on for me this weekend but it's early days yet. ;) How are you?
    :cool:

I'm good hun thanks a mill. All work no play at the moment so not alot of news or anything!

Weathers been really weird! It was really sunny leaving this morning so I wore flip flops. Then it lashed when I got off the bus to work so I put on the scarf and cardigan I had with me. I had another cardigan already at work so I was planning on wearing them both home cause it looks super cloudy out but someone just came into the office and said it was roasting!

*head explodes*

Hey! Okay you guess?? :( Hope all is well! Just a duvet day I gather?? I always get way too hungry when watching come dine with me and think "man I bet I could cook that". Then I go into my kitchen and skillfully whip up a bowl of cereal! :o:rolleyes:

Ah ya I'm okay, just lots going on really. Yep was just a duvet day, not much to do really :P

Ah ya I'm okay, just lots going on really. Yep was just a duvet day, not much to do really :P

Hope you're ok. I know what it's like when there's loads going on. I always find that for a while there is no drama at all and then suddenly everything happens at once and I've loads to do! DUVET DAY FTW!

I'm going to hit the laundry when I get home. Yippee. :(

jujibee wrote: »
    Ahhh... thanks!

Mr. Yuck is the spokes-icon for the poison control center in the US. You can get rolls of stickers and put them on things that are poisonous so that kids can easily see it.

That's a really good idea.

*makes mental note to steal it and make a fortune.*
    I was thinking of having a night in with a few cans with my boyfriend just chilling. We spent all last night trying to figure out the controls to Street Fighter. The button bashing gave us fierce cramps in our hands so we'd to put it away. Ridiculous game!!

Yeah I can never get the hang of controls on fighting games either. I just end up slapping the controller until my character does something remotely violent & then bask in replay glory. :o
    I'm good hun thanks a mill. All work no play at the moment so not alot of news or anything!

Weathers been really weird! It was really sunny leaving this morning so I wore flip flops. Then it lashed when I got off the bus to work so I put on the scarf and cardigan I had with me. I had another cardigan already at work so I was planning on wearing them both home cause it looks super cloudy out but someone just came into the office and said it was roasting!

*head explodes*

Scarf, cardy & flip flops. What a look. :P

evening everybody:D cant believe its dark already:(

evening everybody:D cant believe its dark already:(

It's great :D means it's nearly bedtime :D

It's great :D means it's nearly bedtime :D

how you this evening?:D I was actually enjoying being outside this evening.. until it suddenly got dark:rolleyes: I think I need another day off:p

how you this evening?:D I was actually enjoying being outside this evening.. until it suddenly got dark:rolleyes: I think I need another day off:p

Tired :( You? Ah yeah I didn't do much today, very lazy today

Tired :( You? Ah yeah I didn't do much today, very lazy today

ah pretty good thanks:) Id be happier if I was tired now.. no more red bull after work I think:cool:

ah pretty good thanks:) Id be happier if I was tired now.. no more red bull after work I think:cool:

I was meant to go out but well....i just didn't haha :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

any time mid or late September any use? I thought I could go in August but about five things have come up over the last week and I hadnt time blocked off yet:rolleyes: I cant go in October unfortunately:(.. these thing are hard to organise.. id be up for going if we can co-ordinate though:)

edit:good morning / afternoon everyone:D:)

yeah, august is kinda bad for me too, going to switzerland :D:D:D and im not sure about the dates yet...
    i have to ask the family about their holidays, late september might work though...

Ainu wrote: »
    yeah, august is kinda bad for me too, going to switzerland :D:D:D and im not sure about the dates yet...
    i have to ask the family about their holidays, late september might work though...

cool must talk bout that at next beers:D September is fine for me if its a weekend.. Id be able to miss a Friday too if I know few weeks ahead:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

This place quiet tonight :p

Just got back from a good old friends place. She made Russian food, it was actually quite nice! (She was in Russia for few months :pac:) Went to way too much trouble though. It's always nice to meet old friends and catch up.

Good morning boardsies :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

MONDAY MONDAY!

shakencat wrote: »
    MONDAY MONDAY!

:D how you today?

:D how you today?

good morning =]
    im good thank you just in work..
    guna go in and do my eyebrows in a min.
    shhhhhhhhhhhhh!

went to see inception the other night = :eek::D <3 it.

howre you this fine.. WED NES DAY

Morning peeps!

Very good thanks cat :-) hey miss shadow :D

• Advertisement

How come your up early?

I'm in the gym! I don't sleep more than 5 hours, maybe 6 :D you workin?

im working indeed,
    in since six,

i got a tattoo =O

and im meant to be getting into the pool later to train,
    cant wait to have it out with the manager haha

Pics or gtfo :D (only messing lol) I must get in pool soon too. Talk to ye later :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

im working indeed,
    in since six,

i got a tattoo =O

and im meant to be getting into the pool later to train,
    cant wait to have it out with the manager haha

since when do you got it? You shouldtn go to a pool with a fresh tattoo...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

It's Wednesdayyyyyyyyyyyyy and im so happppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy uh huh uh huhhhhhhhh *does party dance* :D

• Advertisement

Ainu wrote: »
    since when do you got it? You shouldtn go to a pool with a fresh tattoo...:)

saturday

i know i shudn,
    but if i dont therel be a major row with my manager,
    il just cover myself in clingfilm haha

Morning everyone!!!

My friend just made me a cup of tea and brought it to my desk. :)

Ha ha I just read the comments about me in the "just moved to cork" thread and actually laughed out loud. Ye're a shower of bastards!! ha ha!! And I'm so fat and have to start eating properly before I explode!! :( Damb you hillbillies!!!!! lol.

What's the ink of Miss Cat? I think I'll start saving for another one. There's two I really want but man is it expensive to get inked in Cork!!! :mad:

Morning everyone!!!

My friend just made me a cup of tea and brought it to my desk. :)

Ha ha I just read the comments about me in the "just moved to cork" thread and actually laughed out loud. Ye're a shower of bastards!! ha ha!! And I'm so fat and have to start eating properly before I explode!! :( Damb you hillbillies!!!!! lol.

What's the ink of Miss Cat? I think I'll start saving for another one. There's two I really want but man is it expensive to get inked in Cork!!! :mad:

Tis a star on my leg,
    i didn pay so tis all good :P
    was only 60 blips thought..
    what are you wanting that costs so much?

180720101022.jpg

Tis a star on my leg,
    i didn pay so tis all good :P
    was only 60 blips thought..
    what are you wanting that costs so much?

Well my smallest ones each cost 90quid and the biggest one was 350 smackers!!!

I only want two smallish ones. Have always wanted the old school swallows so I want two open winged ones on my rib cage about the size of my palm as a whole. Then I want a paw print (my own doggies one) possibly on my foot, not too sure of that. I'm thinking the swallows will cost about 130 and the paw will be 80 or 90.. :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement