Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

shakencat wrote: »
    180720101022.jpg

Gorgeous! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

NoDice wrote: »
    Well my smallest ones each cost 90quid and the biggest one was 350 smackers!!!

I only want two smallish ones. Have always wanted the old school swallows so I want two open winged ones on my rib cage about the size of my palm as a whole. Then I want a paw print (my own doggies one) possibly on my foot, not too sure of that. I'm thinking the swallows will cost about 130 and the paw will be 80 or 90.. :(

awww the paw i like <3

Tattoes aka tramp stamps :D

RoverJames wrote: »

im not a f*cking tramp.

awww the paw i like <3

I think it'd be a nice tattoo too and I always wanted something about my dog so I'm thinking that'll be the nicest way to get her done. :)

Star is really sweet, do you have others?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Not one single pair of jeans fit my tummy is so bloated :(:(:(

I had to borrow my sisters and i cried :(:(:(

I think it'd be a nice tattoo too and I always wanted something about my dog so I'm thinking that'll be the nicest way to get her done. :)

Star is really sweet, do you have others?
    nah it was my first..

i wanted bigger,
    but didnt think i should and then possibly regret it..

so il prob outiline that one again with bigger one at some point :pac:

yeah thats real cute,
    id never of thought of it!

dont cry =[
    just relax for a few hours..

im not a f*cking tramp.

I know, was only messing, I knew someone would bite :D
    You've great legs btw ;)

I know, was only messing, I knew someone would bite :D
    You've great legs btw ;)

of course someone would,
    you basically called me a tramp.

• Advertisement

dont cry =[
    just relax for a few hours..

I can't relax i look like a beached whale, got asked twice yesterday was i up the duff!

DAMN YOU MOTHER NATURE YOU COMPLETE FÚCKING WHÓRE!

im not a f*cking tramp.

I'm not a tramp either! You wouldn't even see my tattoos unless I was wearing a string top and that's only one of them! The one on my wrist is the only visible one!

I like tattoos for the art aspect. I would be like Kat Von D if I had the money and if I could get away with it in Ireland! :)

KatVonD.jpg

And she certainly isn't a tramp! Her body is a work of art like.

Each to their own I guess!

RJ YOU'RE a tramp! lol. :p

Not good to hear that, you were happy out a few mins ago. Hope you feel better soon, you will too :)

you basically called me a tramp.
    I'm not a tramp either! ........................
    RJ YOU'RE a tramp! lol. :p

Ladies, sincere apologies.

Awh sweetie you're a tiny thing! Don't cry! Have a smoke and relax for a bit. You'll be grand in a while. Wish I had a sister so I could borrow her stuff!! :D
    nah it was my first..

i wanted bigger,
    but didnt think i should and then possibly regret it..

so il prob outiline that one again with bigger one at some point :pac:

yeah thats real cute,
    id never of thought of it!

Cool it's class anyhow good job! :) Defo look after it & avoid the pool if you can!!

Still happy out but it's just not nice when you go from size 6/8 to having to squeeze yourself into your sisters 10/12's

Ladies, sincere apologies.

Ha ha you're off the hook for now. :) Noooooo bothers! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Hi hi everyone.

Ha ha you're off the hook for now. :) Noooooo bothers! :D

50% off the hook so far, I reckon the Dub is fuming :o

• Advertisement

Morning Bubbles =)

In your defence i call em tramp stamps too, but only the wee sluts that get a playboy bunny or the like on the small of their back...ie my cousin lol

Awh sweetie you're a tiny thing! Don't cry! Have a smoke and relax for a bit. You'll be grand in a while. Wish I had a sister so I could borrow her stuff!! :D

Cool it's class anyhow good job! :) Defo look after it & avoid the pool if you can!!
    i know.
    try tel my manager that =[

can i not just cover it?

It depends what you get and where you get it though. IMO non of mine look trampy especially as you don't see them bar the wrist one if I'm in a tee. And I defo don't think Miss Cat's one is trampy, it's another classic old school tattoo.

Must say I don't like the tribal ones you'd see on the lower back though. I'd never get one there.

Hey webby!

I think the tribal ones dudes get on their shoulders look totally retarded, "ohhhh I'm a 24 year old accountant from Rochestown, look at my big tribal tattoe :rolleyes:"

I think the tribal ones dudes get on their shoulders look totally retarded, "ohhhh I'm a 24 year old accountant from Rochestown, look at my big tribal tattoe :rolleyes:"

I thanked because i laughed :D

I don't know why, but tattoos on guys just don't do it for me, i think they look much nicer on the wimminz

• Advertisement

i know.
    try tel my manager that =[

can i not just cover it?

I don't want to scare you or anything but it's a big no no really. Like I guess you could wear a waterproof bandage if you can find one but if water seeps in you risk infection (a tattoo is like a cut and a pool is full of bacteria!).

You're not meant to submerge a new tattoo in water until it's healed(stopped flaking/a new layer of skin has grown over which can take a few weeks). Not only does it cause infection if it's in a swimming pool which can damage your tattoo but the water may cause the scab to come off prematurely which will cause scarring. Also you can tell if someone is swimming with a new tattoo cause you'll end up with this white-ish mark around it for a while which can in turn also destroy your new tattoo....

Sorry if I'm worrying you but I guess it is something you'll have for the rest of your life!!! Try googling an option?? But I think the only one may be a waterproof bandage.. Surely cling film wouldn't be enough given it's your thigh and you'll be swimming????

Ya there's loads of Irish fellas with horrible tattoos but check this one out - -

full_body_tattoo.jpg

Phwoarrr!!! Yum!!!

Admittedly I also hate the one on my back, have to get that touched up or covered or something!! Was my first and its a crappy design!! :o

Each to their own.. I want to be like this (wearing more clothes but I think you get the point!) - - -

tattoo-abdek.com-02.jpg

Yay for tattoos!!!

I used to work in water treatment years ago, do not go near a pool or jacuzzi with a fresh tattoe, pools are utter mank as NoDice has more or less said, honestly DO NOT GO NEAR THE POOL. I took water samples from pools in 4 star modern hotels, results are often :eek:

Ya my friend wants to get sleeves. You wouldn't think she'd ever get one though because she's so respectable looking! She got her first few weeks back at the Midleton tattoo thing a wee bird on her wrist :D

Her mammy is covered in tattoos she's a legend :D

Ya there's loads of Irish fellas with horrible tattoos but check this one out - -

full_body_tattoo.jpg

Phwoarrr!!! Yum!!!

Put that on a pale, 18 stone Irish dude with moobs and you won't be phwoarr yuming !!!!!!!!

that's the sort of thing I was on about, looks retarded on the average joe soap, especially lads who reckon it makes them look hard.

Few lads I know have propor old style tattoes, none of the modern metro sexual cardigan wearer type tattoes, they're not too bad me thinks.

• Advertisement

i like a tattoo especially if there is a good story behind it not a fan of cartoons or pics of peoples faces though

A guy that gave me some magic thyme during the heatwave we had came out to the car with no top on, had the ghostbusters tattoo! I fell in love with it :o

ha ha which one ? the logo ?

Ya lol the circle with the ghost and line through it. Black and white, shading is SICKKKK! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

LOL:pac: close shave there RJ i thought you were in for it:P

+1

Looks well shakencat:D not too over the top either:cool::p

hmm i dunno worst i saw was one of homer simpson on a toliet on a fat guys stomach . no i didnt fall in love with him ha

@lemons: Ya I'd love to get sleeves done but walking around Patricks street covered in tattoos is different to walking around LA where everyone has them. It would also be so difficult to get certain jobs.. Wish I had the balls, my dad'd try to cut them off me!! :eek::pac:

@RJ: Ya dude I abs agree with you. Some people pull them off. I for one love tattoos. I saw one girl yesterday with both her calves fully done. Looked amazing. I koi fish on one calf and a day of the dead skull on the other. Well suited the girl too, porcelain skin, slim etc. Two seconds later on north main street a young girl preggers AND in a belly top and tracksuit with a big playboy bunny logo (really badly done too) on her lower back!! <insert a Mr Yuck smiley here> So I totally get what you mean.. :)

@[Deleted User]: Ya defo! They can be so detailed and amazing and can mean so much. I rarely tell people what mine mean. My line is "I like them as art" and then I get to avoid talking about it. ;)
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

Morning everyone.... now i really want a tattoo....:(

Or the retarded ones! :rolleyes:

tattoo.jpg

Some hilarious ones though!! :o

there are some funnier ones but i couldn't put them up due to *adult content* shall we say... anyway i reckon fair play to this guy...

ps. how do you put the actual image up, instead of the attachment?? i is confused...:confused:

• Advertisement

nursemar88 wrote: »
    there are some funnier ones but i couldn't put them up due to *adult content* shall we say... anyway i reckon fair play to this guy...

ps. how do you put the actual image up, instead of the attachment?? i is confused...:confused:

edit : scrap that - not working for me now .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

nursemar88 wrote: »

See here. :)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67020383&postcount=12671

thanks mudokon... now lets test it....shark_tattoo_Funny_Tatoos-s500x374-17050-580.jpg

woah thats weird / cool dunno ha

is there any way to embed jpg files - non web based locally stored pictures etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I have been looking through the options and I do not think so :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

I guess most forums would only support web hosted images.

Finished for today :D

Drove on a proper road last night rather than a carpark :D

And started it, changed gears and parked perfectly :D

No more leaving it tick over in first gear :o

Finished for today :D

Drove on a proper road last night rather than a carpark :D

And started it, changed gears and parked perfectly :D

No more leaving it tick over in first gear :o

wayhooo good on ya:D once you can manage gear changes thats one of the worst bits over:)

• Advertisement

corkcomp wrote: »
    wayhooo good on ya:D once you can manage gear changes thats one of the worst bits over:)

Ya you're right! Though if my bf warned me that you have to clutch everytime you change gear it woulda sped the process up and saved alot of time and alot of car jerking! :o

Lola needs to buy herself a nice gun metal grey m3 now* :D:D:D

*A girl can dream...:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement