Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

You wouldn't find that back home from where I am. About all you see is a cow looking in at ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Vampire woman are hot....at least in From Dusk Till Dawn

Lesbian vampire killers? :-P

Yeah all i have to do is look at them and they just walk faster and lookaway :-P and some times walk into things which is when i would like a camera :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Aww :(

I wonder how they got on at their boards thing tonight? I've really slacked off attendence wise!

And no, no, hell no to vampire esque people! Ye like the gothy type girls?

magicianz wrote:
    Lesbian vampire killers? :-P
    Ah must watch that :P
    Vinta81 wrote:
    I wonder how they got on at their boards thing tonight? I've really slacked off attendence wise!

7 PM was fairly early now in fairness!

It really was! I mean hell I don't even shower till about 8 for a night out lol. I just can't go out that early at all...bunch of OAPs!

• Advertisement

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Aww :(

And no, no, hell no to vampire esque people! Ye like the gothy type girls?
    They alright like but never go out with one. I rather a nice normal girl that isn't too loud

It really was! I mean hell I don't even shower till about 8 for a night out lol. I just can't go out that early at all...bunch of OAPs!
    They must be still out since one of them would have gone on boards drunkenly. Must be wasted by now

You think? The ones I went too, people didn't drink all that much. Sure I walked home from both.

They gone out to get langered again? :-P haha not really but are v. hot! I prefer....well i dno what group it is, its like in the middle! :-P but yeah its all the same rly! Grouping = stupid! I have friends from both extremes nd they are all the same :-P

magicianz wrote: »
    They gone out to get langered again? :-P haha not really but are v. hot! I prefer....well i dno what group it is, its like in the middle! :-P but yeah its all the same rly! Grouping = stupid! I have friends from both extremes nd they are all the same :-P

Are you drunk? :pac:

• Advertisement

It's 2.15!!! - I should be asleep by now! - Vinta take care of that drunken one ;) - I'm off!

Night , nice talking to ye :)

I should be going too! So much for my early night...earliest night I've had in over a week was 12am :(

G'Night Fashionistas!

Im the most unlikely person on cork boards to get drunk xP bed already? Pfft early nights all round ehh? At least ye dnt have to get up at 7 for school :-P nighty night soberiety society!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Instead of spending nights here ye should come out sometimes ^_^

Morning :)

Instead of spending nights here ye should come out sometimes ^_^

Morning :)
    Ohhhh lol

I will now next month - don't worry ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

You think? The ones I went too, people didn't drink all that much. Sure I walked home from both.

and you got the pleasure of my company on one of those occasions which made the night all the better hey? There have been a few nights were one or two people fell asleep at the bar and had to be carried home, as well as a few nights were a few too many shots were had.

The first one you went to was only a mild pool night and you had to leave the second one early *sniff sniff* I did get to see you beforehand though which was nice. Some fri / night we should have a major session where noone can leave before 3pm.

I turned up at 9 last night and left at 11.30 cos I had to be up early for work today.

Next time you have to go, haven't seen you in ages :( and if you can spend your night on the net you can't be that busy, sure bring your iphone and go on boards using it. Towel will love it :D

I loveeee re-discovering old albums :D

Watching "Milk" - it's bloody brill so far!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

What;s that all about?
    Oh and what a finish to the footy match :D

I need stupid entrateinment now, plzthx.

• Advertisement

It's about Harvey Milk, he was a Gay activist in San Francisco and became the first openly gay person to be elected to public office. It's a really interesting watch, then again that topic is pretty important to me!

really? haha

Sounds interesting

Just got back from college. I swear it's like Groundhog day

Probably not everyone's cup of tea but I prefer movies about certain topics, make you think :) Besides Sean Penn is an incredible actor!

Ah a cup of tea....brb

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I rode a mechanical bull and loved it....just thought you would all like to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Webmonkey wrote: »
    I swear it's like Groundhog day

http://www.iol.ie/~fuzzy/sng/cher.mp3

kingtut wrote: »
    I rode a mechanical bull and loved it....just thought you would all like to know.
    The real thing is much better :p

kingtut wrote: »

We've all done that, I stayed on pretty long in fact.

TY for entrataining and mechanical bulls...
    I really need your silliness tonite, guys...
    go on, plzplz.

• Advertisement

My only silliness lately is having get togethers playing Wii, eating take out and drinking wine/beer accompanied by the sounds of our teenybopper days :)

Last week, we did it and played Steps and Sclub7, extremely fun night :D Kicked butt on Guitar Hero :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement