Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

meh i can't help but think about that drunk man! still giggling about it,i thought at one point he was gona slap you one on the back of the head.

would you have protected me if he had done? you could have thrown your drink at him, or squirted the lemon in his eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

kingtut wrote: »
    would you have protected me if he had done? you could have thrown your drink at him, or squirted the lemon in his eye.

i've learnt my lesson of psycho's. being chased by mad chrissie was not fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

i've learnt my lesson of psycho's. being chased by mad chrissie was not fun.

:eek::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Hows every one - I'm high on red bull :) Going to be long night for me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

I've never understoo the appeal of Red Bull.....it tastes rank....

• Advertisement

I'm not drinking it for the craic of it! :pac:

It's all about the wings I guess! :D

Exactly!

If you can suppress your gag reflex, that is. :pac:

haha :pac:

So any plans for the week, you in college yeah? - exams?

• Advertisement

Yup, two this week :eek:
    How's it feel to be nearly out of college??

Good luck with them.

It's grand but it hasnt hit me yet, havn't had time to think. Doing a 2 month assignment in 3 days now!

I will miss college though, that is if I don't end up doing the post grad but we'll see.

How far yourself?

I'm finishing up my second year of a three year course....unless I go for the postgrad myself!

3 days?? :eek: Best of luck with that man, you've come this far after all!

Yeah, I'll be grand though. I was going crazy yesterday and this morning but making progress now.

Lot people going for post grads now with the recession and all, it's a good way to ride it out.

Yup, that's the plan for those in the know....don't fancy being an "eternal student" though!

Is that what the red bull was for, to keep you buzzin' for your assignment??

Yeah, but I got what I planned to do tonight done quicker than thought so I'm going to head to bed now and get up at 6.30 ready for sorting out my FYP presentation! - Never ending :)

Good luck with the exams, Im off to bed now. Laters -night

6.30??

O_o

Get some sleep man! And good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Ciao everyone, greetings from the "one hour forward" place.

Hope everyone is doing grand.
    Miss ye and hope that people with exams and stuff are studying and I wish u the best of luck with that.

Today I am moving from Trieste to Firenze, my city.
    I have the train in one hour and a half...six hours train, sigh.
    I so wish I could surf boards in the meanwhile...lol

Have a good day everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

.six hours train, sigh.

ouch. no Ryanair options?

I dunno but I have enough of planes for a while, I take enough of them Ireland/Italy and viceversa.
    With a million annoying security rules, etc...
    I luv the train.
    It's just a quite long trip.

Ave deRanged ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

I dunno but I have enough of planes for a while, I take enough of them Ireland/Italy and viceversa.
    With a million annoying security rules, etc...
    I luv the train.
    It's just a quite long trip.

Ave deRanged ^_^

that security stuff does suck alright. I'm going back tomorrow and I just cant wait to be greeted by some 16 year old slapper standing at the end of a long line of colourful 'crowd control' barriers shouting 'Any Lih-Quids, Any Gelz, Any bombs?! Bombs in tha bin ova there pleeeeez' in the most horrible piercing voice imaginable.

next time i'm taking the ferry. i swear. next time.

towel401 wrote: »
    that security stuff does suck alright. I'm going back tomorrow and I just cant wait to be greeted by some 16 year old slapper standing at the end of a long line of colourful 'crowd control' barriers shouting 'Any Lih-Quids, Any Gelz, Any bombs?! Bombs in tha bin ova there pleeeeez' in the most horrible piercing voice imaginable.

next time i'm taking the ferry. i swear. next time.

U in England, uh? ^_^
    Me in Florence now.

Anyone left in Ireland? :)

I've my final year project presentation tomorrow morning....eek - Hoping I'll know what to say when they all in front of me. Fingers crossed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

U in England, uh? ^_^
    Me in Florence now.

florence is so much better loike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Im in Ireland :D just got back an hour or so ago and got some pizza so its all good :P cept the whole school tomorrow thing :P amazing place where i went! Snowworld in holland! Biggest indoor slopes in the world and most steps xD and i learned to snow board in like 2 days! good laugh! even went to the stunt park! didnt do anything tho cause im a newbie :P and it was so quiet! sis said there was 1000ish ppl on the slopes when she was there last and this morning there was 15!!! 15 like xD crazy stuff :P and crazy food in the place :P and yes i flew with ryanair =]

Webmonkey wrote: »
    I've my final year project presentation tomorrow morning....eek - Hoping I'll know what to say when they all in front of me. Fingers crossed

Best of luck, dude!!!

Morning everyone.
    So warm here.
    Going to see my granma today...:)

These late days I dunno if I am an idiot or just a good person...
    Personal stuff, but I need suggestions as hell.
    Don't say "a good person" just cause I cooked pasta for ye, u know who you are lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

you're missing lovely sunshine here, though it's not warm. in fact it's cold with the breeze.

I'm still heading to a beer garden this afternoon though :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Got back from Prague yesterday.
    Still feeling a bit broken :P
    It's the first time in a while that I've left a nightclub at 7am and was wondering where's next and why is it so bright and warm.
    then actually finding a 24 hour bar and keeping on drinking for a few more hours....

Tough going... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Morning everyone.
    So warm here.
    Going to see my granma today...:)

These late days I dunno if I am an idiot or just a good person...
    Personal stuff, but I need suggestions as hell.
    Don't say "a good person" just cause I cooked pasta for ye, u know who you are lol

i'd marry you if i was a man ;););)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement