Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

i'd marry you if i was a man ;););)

Sex change time ehh? :-P
    Dont actually know you tira so i dont think my answer wud count cause i dont really know u :-o

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

Tira, of course you're a good person. And I know I'm not the only person who thinks so!
    I hope you enjoy your visit to your Granma!
    i'd marry you if i was a man ;););)

Enough of all this talk of women turning into men, you'll give me nightmares....

Haha i know the feeling baz xP imagine if it happened tho! Ahh! Worse is when u hear stories of ppl getting privates burst/torn etc. OUCH!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

magicianz wrote: »
    Haha i know the feeling baz xP imagine if it happened tho! Ahh! Worse is when u hear stories of ppl getting privates burst/torn etc. OUCH!
    CommieBaz wrote: »
    Tira, of course you're a good person. And I know I'm not the only person who thinks so!
    I hope you enjoy your visit to your Granma!

Enough of all this talk of women turning into men, you'll give me nightmares....

eeek! /thread locked

Ahhh! But we are so close to 1000 posts! :-o noooooo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

but it's all gone so very very strange ...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Almost there now

And even closer

:D Post 1000

First poster of 2009 on Boards.ie and now the 1000th poster of Cork Chit Chat - I'm doing good!

Triple posts dont count! Therefore since your entry is void, i must get the award! :-D id like to thank my mom and dad, my sis, my dog, my snowboard and tennis racket, and ofc the academy *sobs*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

As the creator and chief judge of this thread I shall decide who is the 1000th poster. Judges decisions are final!

magicianz wrote:
    Triple posts dont count! Therefore since your entry is void, i must get the award! :-D id like to thank my mom and dad, my sis, my dog, my snowboard and tennis racket, and ofc the academy *sobs*

I gave 30 seconds between each post to give ye a chance! ;)
    kingtut wrote: »
    As the creator and chief judge of this thread I shall decide who is the 1000th poster. Judges decisions are final!
    Hey now this thread was originally my idea hince your first post, so I declare me the 1000th poster!

I had my project Demo today and it went quite well, then spent the day in an it lab doing that damn assignment due friday. Think i'll take tonight off now :)

How is everyone else today

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

1005 FTW :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

It's so nice to read u guys.
    I feel like schit.
    Like an idiot schit.
    Schit feeling has no borders, schit

Oh no, what's wrong - Are you back in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

It's so nice to read u guys.
    I feel like schit.
    Like an idiot schit.
    Schit feeling has no borders, schit

it cant be that bad. go play some cursor invisible to keep your mind off it

*italian hugs* 'specially only for u tira =D see those problems your having? Just barge straight through them and the whole boards crowd is there with endless supplies of alcohol, pizza and super mario arcade games :-D and ofc theres a pitstop with all those things whenever u need :-P

Yeah i got that 'awwh man im back in Ireland' feeling when i got back :-P

I am not back in Ireland.

i feel so bad.
    even if I talked with all my friends here at home...
    did u ever meet someone and completely misjudge them and left them enter in your heart and u were just plainly wrong...u hear beautiful words, a lot of them...but they are all empty...and u believe them.
    I am an idiot.
    I am 33 and an idiot.

Sorry guys, I am really bad...I am crying...really need to say these things.
    Forgive me.

Dont be sorry we are here to listen and talk :-) its not your fault if some sleezebag messed with you! A lot of guys are actually assholes and i know tut and baz will agree with me! My ex-best m8 goes with a girl til he gets bored then tries to go with her best mate! He abuses his good looks and puts on this whole nice guy act that causes problems like your having. You will find a nice guy who treats you as well as you deserve and isnt a 2 faced ass.

• Advertisement

TY magicianz...really.

The problem is...I think my age is double your ex-friend's victims' one...but I am as naive as them.
    And...more than this...this person asked for my trust, repeatedly...and this is what I got to give it to him...
    I can't help feeling bad.
    Don't wanna hate anyone, don't wanna think I opened myself to a bad person...
    I am so lost.
    Sorry.

How long did u know him? You shud have ran when he kept asking u to trust him, if someone trusts you u will feel it in what they do and say. Im a bit like u, When it comes to girls i like, i automatically trust them and i cnt forget them. i dont know why i do it its just who i am.
    Its a part of finding that someone you want to spend your life with, who you would stay with no matter what happened to them. You will come across scumbags but once you get through the pain you will be smarter, tougher and better

How long did u know him? You shud have ran when he kept asking u to trust him, if someone trusts you u will feel it in what they do and say. Im a bit like u, When it comes to girls i like, i automatically trust them and i cnt forget them. i dont know why i do it its just who i am.
    Its a part of finding that someone you want to spend your life with, who you would stay with no matter what happened to them. You will come across scumbags but once you get through the pain you will be smarter, tougher and better

you know your stuff. are you related to Wibbs by any chance?

towel401 wrote: »
    you know your stuff. are you related to Wibbs by any chance?

Nope! Dnt know anyone on boards.ie irl :-o who is he/she?

Magicianz, not long enough to say I know him...but he didn't give me the time to do it, he couldn't, he said.
    And...I told him trust is stuff u gain with time, small stuff, etc but it was like I was a bitch saying that...

Sorry guys, everyone.
    I feel so lost. The memories are so sad, so empty now...I didn't feel like this often...I had more important relationships, but even in their end, they made much more sense...there was more dignity.
    I feel like I lost it.

Goodnight.

You werent being a bitch at all you were dead right in what you said, if it wasnt what he wanted well its his problem. Need to get some thing to focus on for a while to help keep your mind of things, work or a new hobby or something would be great! Try to whip the lazy boardies into shape with tae kwan do or jujitsu :-D
    Night night tira! New day 2mo :-)

Nope! Dnt know anyone on boards.ie irl :-o who is he/she?
    a PI mod. he seems a total genius, knows the answer to everyone's problems. completely self-thaught too and doesn't do this stuff as a job. like he knows everything about how people go about their business and what to do about it when it bothers you.
    Magicianz, not long enough to say I know him...but he didn't give me the time to do it, he couldn't, he said.
    And...I told him trust is stuff u gain with time, small stuff, etc but it was like I was a bitch saying that...

Sorry guys, everyone.
    I feel so lost. The memories are so sad, so empty now...I didn't feel like this often...I had more important relationships, but even in their end, they made much more sense...there was more dignity.
    I feel like I lost it.

Goodnight.

i wish i knew what to tell you. but i don't and i always end up saying the wrong thing. so i hope you have fun sleeping. and feel better in the morning

towel401 wrote: »
    i wish i knew what to tell you. but i don't and i always end up saying the wrong thing. so i hope you have fun sleeping. and feel better in the morning

Thank You, Towel boy...for caring.
    And sorry for give u guys this.
    Thank you.
    :,[

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Guys suck, Tira. For some reason I still fall for his stupid, self important twat womanizer self :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

hey tir i know this will sound pants right now but you will get over this you will find someone better and then you will never think of him again...give yourself a bit of time ....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement