Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Nite fine men....
    Tomorrow morning wake up at 7 to arrive in Dub at half past 4 and...I am gonna have to meet someone for a goodbye and have my heart probably even more broken...
    So, please, keep me in your thoughts a bit...ty.
    Have beautiful dreams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

Nite fine men....
    Tomorrow morning wake up at 7 to arrive in Dub at half past 4 and...I am gonna have to meet someone for a goodbye and have my heart probably even more broken...
    Have beautiful dreams.

can you not skip it.. or something? hang out on 'de island' until the whole thing blows over?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

What's the story people?
    Hope ya'll have a good monday

Tira - hope things go ok for ya today
    We'll go out for a beer/chat when ya get back...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Nite fine men....
    Have beautiful dreams.

i cannot wait to see you :D:D:D
    will you be too tired when you get back do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

It's time to sort this place out

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

How??...

Any suggestions??....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Being in college for 6.45 for no reason was not a good idea. I feel like i'm going to collapse with tireness.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

mik_da_man wrote: »
    How??...

Any suggestions??....

With blood, sweat, tears and finally pixie dust. If that doesn't work then we are all f*cked.

Feel like I'm having a crap day.

So first of all, I'm half asleep for the day.
    Next I'm on my own in college all day as the few that remain in my class don't come in.
    Third, I go into IT labs and some guy points finger at me apparently. Then one other guys says, why dont' you just say it to his face. At me for some reason? - No one else in the lab.
    Then, on the way home some old man starts roaring at me in a quiet neighborhood. Saying GO AWAY GO AWAY, with his hands flying all over the place. As if I'm selling drugs locally to kids or something or boyracer i dunno. I woman was looking at him saying wtf

For f*ck sake, what the hell is wrong with people.

I'm going to go to bed soon now, as this is all getting to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Webmonkey wrote: »

Next I'm on my own in college all day as the few that remain in my class don't come in.
    Third, I go into IT labs and some guy points finger at me apparently. Then one other guys says, why dont' you just say it to his face. At me for some reason? - No one else in the lab.
    Then, on the way home some old man starts roaring at me in a quiet neighborhood. Saying GO AWAY GO AWAY, with his hands flying all over the place. As if I'm selling drugs locally to kids or something or boyracer i dunno. I woman was looking at him saying wtf

Bed seems to be the best thing for you, sorry for the awful day. I had a falling out with one of the girls earlier and it's really getting to me now :( Cup of tea should set me straight hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 corkfein

climbed carroutool sat in the rain.spent today in bed.happy days:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

at least he wasn't saying "Get off my lawn"

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Bed seems to be the best thing for you, sorry for the awful day. I had a falling out with one of the girls earlier and it's really getting to me now :( Cup of tea should set me straight hopefully.
    Thanks. I tried going to bed and listening to morrissey for like an hour but I've developed insomnia!

I got up and walked around the city like 3 times and then went to tescos and bought rashers and bread and now I'm easting rasher sandwiches and drinking tea and I feel much better!

Hope things work out between you and that other girl too.

Thanks. I tried going to bed and listening to morrissey for like an hour but I've developed insomnia!

I got up and walked around the city like 3 times and then went to tescos and bought rashers and bread and now I'm easting rasher sandwiches and drinking tea and I feel much better!

Hope things work out between you and that other girl too.

What a meal :D So good aren't they? Might have to have one in the morning. I promised myself I'm start running/walking again, tomorrow I will!

Vinta81 wrote: »
    What a meal :D So good aren't they? Might have to have one in the morning. I promised myself I'm start running/walking again, tomorrow I will!
    Yeah thery great. I had fry this morning though and I think that what screwed me up for the day! - Hopefully weather hold up for you but I doubt you need to be running, you look well in shape in the ladies lounge anyways :pac:

Yeah thery great. I had fry this morning though and I think that what screwed me up for the day! - Hopefully weather hold up for you but I doubt you need to be running, you look well in shape in the ladies lounge anyways :pac:

oh buggar me :( thought I deleted it lol.

I'm quite nostalgic right now, it's really bad. Youtub'ing all the songs they used to play in the Under 17s discos lol :(

haha. Music is a fright for flooding back memories

I just found a bunch of old SM:TV clips, towel is going to hate me even more :D

wow, SM:TV - so many years ago....that used be on the mornings yeah -

YOU REMEMBER WHEN SATURDAY NIGHT TV CONSISTED OF BIG BREAK AND JIM DAVIDSON'S GENERATION GAME ON BBC, GLADIATORS ON ITV, BACK TO BBC FOR NOELS HOUSE PARTY FOLLOWED BY THE LOTTERY WITHOUT ALL THE GAMESHOWS ATTACHED TO IT TODAY, CLASSIC CASUALTY, THE NEWS, THEN A FILM, USUALLY A BIG ACTION FILM LIKE TRUE LIES.

God, that was us to a bloody T and dot the i's, back before we moved to Ireland :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

Ahh.. saturday morning telly ... anyone remember padjoes junkbox ?

showing my age now

Saturday nights was the best ever on BBC/ITV. Used always watch gladiators, and some of the other ones, can't remember what they were tho lol. Same every saturday night tho.
    That's after a day of RTE's Knight Rider and Airwolf

tommmy1979 wrote: »
    Ahh.. saturday morning telly ... anyone remember padjoes junkbox ?

showing my age now
    Nope, it was just power rangers for me :D

SM:TV was where it was at on a Saturday! TOTP on a Friday with our smash hits song lyrics :D

Remember the days of recording the Top 40 on the radio, had it down to a fine art stopping it before the DJ spoke!

I feel so embarrassed for myself thinking I actually listened to top of the pops

Do you remember Talkboys? My mate just reminded of it there, he thinks he still has it lol.

Oh my god, I remember them. They were like the ipod back then...wonder did towel like them lol

There was even a pink version for girls, the Talk Girl. What a stupid name for a device tho, Talkboy

Oh my god, I remember them. They were like the ipod back then...wonder did towel like them lol

There was even a pink version for girls, the Talk Girl. What a stupid name for a device tho, Talkboy

He probably still uses his :pac: I remember thinking I was the coolest person in the world when I got a portable cd player, mine was a this fancy looking silver one and my friend had some boxy black one lol.

iggtxh.jpg

:D

Jees i almost forgot about them. Crazy, things has changed so much over the years.
    Now you are even cooler with your iphone :p

• Advertisement

I know, get me...although all mention of my phone should be censored, keep the majority happy :)

One for the guys here, do you remember reading "The Dandy" and "Beano"? Up until my grandmother passed away in 05' she used to buy my brothers the Beano and Dandy annuals for Christmas lol. I used to love reading the magazines as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement