Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

catthinkin wrote: »
    its genius but look up list of List of legendary boards threads. on after hours just been laughing all day :D
    lol, thats one for work next week so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

theres loads on it just classics http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NZW3IY/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp this relates to one read the review of the t shirt i am thinking of getting one obviously:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Steve has lost the plot! Sitting across from me trying to breast feed a bottle of whiskey while talking to himself! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

rum for everyone, wohoo!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

monday mondaaaay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

thankfully not :pac:

road trip! im off to a work party for my new job :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

stevexo wrote: »
    road trip! im off to a work party for my new job :D

You have some life, you don't even work there yet & you get to go to the parties. You'll have to be on your best behaviour tonight. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

no he doesn't - he technically doesn't work there yet so they can't fire him :)
    go nuts stevexo!

deRanged wrote: »
    no he doesn't - he technically doesn't work there yet so they can't fire him :)
    go nuts stevexo!

Ha ha, true. They could rescind the offer of employment. :eek:

• Advertisement

ill play it by ear, ill let u know how i get on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Phew! It was like the Mediterranean for a bit there - high humidity and the sun splitting the stones. A wee bit oppressive but still luverly! More plz! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

it was roasting!

did anyone else go to see the Lee Swim?

4824361608_3cafdff1ee.jpg

4824368370_576f1123a7.jpg

last week in cork, WOOOOOO!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Our office has no water supply today which means no coffee. No coffee means jujibee does not function.

I think this may be a very long day...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Out last night - grace in work - hungover - class at ten - kiddies camp at eleven - grace dead

shakencat wrote: »
    Out last night - grace in work - hungover - class at ten - kiddies camp at eleven - grace dead

Wasn't that bad was it ? :D

hi everyone finding it horribly muggy today and loads of flies yuk hope everyone had a good weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Seeing some dark, heavy clouds now. Contintental summer ftw! Pleasant days and afternoon theatre in the sky. More of this!

Also I'm loaded.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=121658&stc=1&d=1280158485
    Taking guesses on how much is in the photo. There is no prize. There is a mystery prize!

80 euro rough guess ? think its too muggy myself, did you get that from one of those big bottles ?

• Advertisement

Big bottles? It's all from the change bucket. It's about six month's worth. I'd be interested in hearing a few more guesses from people before I say if you're close or not.

It's pretty muggy all right. It looked like there was going to be a thudershower there for a little bit but it's moved on.

yeah remember the big bottles people use to keep their change in ?

I've been putting ours in little wooden chest. Have a vague memory of seeing a giant whiskey or brandy bottle with some coins in it at someone's place. It had to be a ten-litre bottle of whiskey.

It's getting muggier! Phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

evening everyone :D

Worst. Guessing game. Ever.

Oh, hello sir! Step right up! Guess the value of the coins for a mystery prize!

Evening all,

I'm gonna guess €93, these are always deceiving though. The last time I counted mine there was over €500 in there. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

evening Mudokon, hows u? I guess €50

We have an 80 and a 93*. I will at this point say: both of these are low.

As a hint: The coins have a total weight of 7.3 kilos. There's a lot of them there.

Next guess!

*and a 50

Hey corkcomp, I'm good a little sleepy. Guess that has to do with the ridiculous amounts of beer I consumed yesterday. :eek:

How are you?

Hey FTGFOP, new guess €143.

• Advertisement

Better but no.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement