Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I do not like mornings. They are not my friend.

Yeah, me too, wanted to get up at 6.30 this morning as I could do with leaving work early, didn't get up till 7.40 :rolleyes: Not a morning person, even if I'm going somewhere for the day or on hols, welded to the bed every morning.

I had to wake up at 5:30 for a 6 am conference call that ended up not happening. I am not a morning person usually but today it is very bad.

My ideal vacation would involve sleeping until 10 daily. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

jujibee wrote: »
    I had to wake up at 5:30 for a 6 am conference call that ended up not happening. I am not a morning person usually but today it is very bad.

My ideal vacation would involve sleeping until 10 daily. :)

That's lousy, hit them for OT.

mudokon wrote: »
    That's lousy, hit them for OT.

I wish I could but I get salary so no go :( Oh well, I think I will just duck out early tomorrow to compensate :P

• Advertisement

I wish I could but I get salary so no go :( Oh well, I think I will just duck out early tomorrow to compensate :P

You have to get something out of it, I'd leave it till Friday though. Lunchtime finish on a bank holiday weekend. :D

You have to get something out of it, I'd leave it till Friday though. Lunchtime finish on a bank holiday weekend. :D

I start my holiday on Friday and do not go back to work until the 9th :D

I start my holiday on Friday and do not go back to work until the 9th :D

Nice, you going away anywhere after Monday or just having an relaxing week off?

Did anyone else see the Bring back the A Team documentary the other day. It was so much fun. They were talking about how nobody ever dies in it (only one guy ever died in the whole show).

They bought a scene from a Bond movie where a helicopter crashes into a cliff bursts into flames and falls to the ground, cuts to the next scene with guys climbing out of the wreckage coughing & not a scratch on them. Classic tv. :pac:

Nice, you going away anywhere after Monday or just having an relaxing week off?

Did anyone else see the Bring back the A Team documentary the other day. It was so much fun. They were talking about how nobody ever dies in it (only one guy ever died in the whole show).

My brother and my friend are going to be in town for most of next week so we are just going to run around having fun. :)

I did not see the documentary. What channel was it on?

My brother and my friend are going to be in town for most of next week so we are just going to run around having fun. :)

I did not see the documentary. What channel was it on?

Sounds like a good way to spend the week. The programme was on TV3. The guy presented it was such an A Team geek. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

morning guys how was the film ? going to the racing this weekend near my folks then out sun with ladies whats everyone elses plans hope you all have a good bank holiday lets hope it stays dry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

Sounds like a good way to spend the week. The programme was on TV3. The guy presented it was such an A Team geek. :pac:
    that was on channel 4 there about 2 years ago.
    he did a star wars reunion too and a few other things.
    her your man who does oops tv on sky one, cant stand it

catthinkin wrote: »
    morning guys how was the film ? going to the racing this weekend near my folks then out sun with ladies whats everyone elses plans hope you all have a good bank holiday lets hope it stays dry :D

Hi catthinkin,

The film was good overall, there were a couple of things that I wish they hadn't done in it which I won't mention but if you just want to watch stuff blow up & OTT stunts then you'd love it.

My weekend will involve working for all of it.
    stevexo wrote: »
    that was on channel 4 there about 2 years ago.
    he did a star wars reunion too and a few other things.
    her your man who does oops tv on sky one, cant stand it

Yeah I knew it was made a good few years ago but I'd never seen it before. Must check out the Star Wars one. Never seen oops tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

aww sorry to hear that at least you will be makin money while the rest of us spend it . tryin to get a bag to the netherlands just now bit of a nightmare hate courier companies right now ha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

if you just want to watch stuff blow up & OTT stunts

sounds rather good!

deRanged wrote: »
    sounds rather good!

It was pretty fun. Pretty much everything explodes and everyone flies around the screen. Lots of entertainment with no thinking required :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Missed out on tickets for Arthurs Day in Savoy fml :(

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭howareyoudoin'

It was pretty fun. Pretty much everything explodes and everyone flies around the screen. Lots of entertainment with no thinking required :)

My summary exactly Jujibee. I thought it was really entertaining! It was also good to meet you & Mudokon...did you manage to explain my question to your brother with him worrying that you've joined some sect somewhere?? Sorry if you were hoping to keep it under wraps!!!

Mudokon, I'm interested to know what parts you didn't like!?!

My summary exactly Jujibee. I thought it was really entertaining! It was also good to meet you & Mudokon...did you manage to explain my question to your brother with him worrying that you've joined some sect somewhere?? Sorry if you were hoping to keep it under wraps!!!

Mudokon, I'm interested to know what parts you didn't like!?!

And let's not forget about the humour in the film as well. :D As for the parts I didn't like it's behind the spoiler tags so nobody can blame me if I spoil stuff for them. :P
    Most of the stuff I didn't like related to BA, firstly the tattoo's on his hands as it's one of his catchphrases but my biggest gripe was the whole BA sub plot where he has non violent tendencies. :mad:

They are only minor things though & it's still good fun to watch. It was nice too meet you too howareyoudoin'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

I'm just back from the A Team, thought it was good fun. I loved Murdock's breakout, too funny! Liam Neeson was great as Hannbal. Jessica Biel's character was just annoying though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

But don't all DoD officers wear 6-inch heels when they're about to arrest someone? Was a good laugh but bits went too far.
    I mean Face was clearly incinerated when he blew up the second UAV. And how did they get the tank started under water?
    "Which way to Berlin?" was funny though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

hey hey!

i leavin in a min to get my car back =D

Did you decide on getting the white wheels ?

FTGFOP wrote: »
    Bing binggoogle googlegoogle

Hope that last link fixes things for you.

It didn't fix things but if you scroll down to the bottom of the page there is a switch to basic version link there. :D

It's okay, he is a bigger geek than I am so he pretty well knew what we were on about :)

It was nice to meet you!

bank holidays in work suck

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Morning shakencat :-) how's you? Monday monday :P

corkcomp wrote: »
    Morning shakencat :-) how's you? Monday monday :P

working =[

whos up this early.. and likes wreckin my head on a bank holiday like

MELT

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

you lose all track of what day it is when you stop working, its great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Just got up. Bed for me again I'd say soon! Got home in no time last night, was a weird drive.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement