Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

Webmonkey wrote: »
    That sucks alright but I think in a way you probably revealed from what I heard from you and getting on with that family! Best luck finding something anyways.

yeah, theres been some new stuff just recently, so i really was sick and tired of it...
    Hope i can find something, need a place to stay aswell...so much to organise now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Ainu wrote: »
    yeah, theres been some new stuff just recently, so i really was sick and tired of it...
    Hope i can find something, need a place to stay aswell...so much to organise now!!!
    Yeah know what you mean. Things will work out okay though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

sorry to hear that:( hopefully you find a nice family though:)

corkcomp wrote: »
    sorry to hear that:( hopefully you find a nice family though:)

thanks...im not looking for another family though, i need my independence back...looking for some jobs now!
    We'll see how that works out...

Take it you know the Available Jobs thread in this forum. Might be worth looking there.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055976563

• Advertisement

Take it you know the Available Jobs thread in this forum. Might be worth looking there.

Yup, already had a look :)
    im sure i can find something, i pretty much do anything as long as it pays me a place to stay....

thanks...im not looking for another family though, i need my independence back...looking for some jobs now!
    We'll see how that works out...

maybe better idea alright! that jobs thread is packed with jobs alright, depends what type of work you looking for though? you'll find something, these things always work out:)

Yup, already had a look :)
    im sure i can find something, i pretty much do anything as long as it pays me a place to stay....
    That's good attitude. You should have no problem so. Seems quite a few things popping up lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I went out with only €40 last night, €15 to get into Cubins, i bought 2 pints and 3 southern comforts, a mega meal deal from Hillbillys and cab home. :D

And i still have €17 :O:pac:

I went out with only €40 last night, €15 to get into Cubins, i bought 2 pints and 3 southern comforts, a mega meal deal from Hillbillys and cab home. :D

Not bad! And no bad head either so it's all good. Have a good time?

• Advertisement

bit early for maths but something doesnt seem right with that:D:P

Yeah was pretty good, woulda preferred The Bróg though! :(

That's good attitude. You should have no problem so. Seems quite a few things popping up lately.

yeah, im sure i'll be fine :) always made it somehow...

17 Euros left? so you going out tonight aswell? :P

Yeah was pretty good, woulda preferred The Bróg though! :(

ha +1:D is cubins €15 now too? bit of a rip off imo

yeah, im sure i'll be fine :) always made it somehow...

17 Euros left? so you going out tonight aswell? :P

I am actually :p:D Well a house party of sorts! :pac:

Yeah but you get a free drink too so not terrible! :rolleyes:

15 is too much! i always thought 10 was pretty expensive...

15 is too much! i always thought 10 was pretty expensive...

€2 entry charge ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Sorry to hear about your job Ainu, loads better out there.

I'm off the drink for a while!

Going to see some tractors this afternoon...

2*4=8eu and 3*4=12

16 + 15 + cab home + hillbillies = around more than 40 yoyo. Hmmm what did you get free?? Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

The guy you were sharing your chips with must have woke up a bit poorer then. :pac:

Sorry to hear about your job Ainu, loads better out there.

thanks.. doesnt take much to be better than the one i have at the moment though :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

i just tried to fix my suitcase...
    fingers crossed it will survive the flight!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Ainu - sorry to hear about your job :( I hope your trip is a little relief for you.

Upstairs neighbor was having yet another, small but potent, party last night and the front door got broken in. We called the police because someone was banging on our flat door at quarter to 4 in the morning and now our neighbor is mad at us for calling the police.

We really need to move, this place is beyond rediculous.

jujibee wrote: »
    Ainu - sorry to hear about your job :( I hope your trip is a little relief for you.

Upstairs neighbor was having yet another, small but potent, party last night and the front door got broken in. We called the police because someone was banging on our flat door at quarter to 4 in the morning and now our neighbor is mad at us for calling the police.

We really need to move, this place is beyond rediculous.

thanks jujibee! cant wait to see my family again!!!!

i really think you should move, that sounds horrible!:eek:

Ended up in Cubins myself last night, much needed break from Havannah Browns.

RoverJames wrote: »
    Ended up in Cubins myself last night, much needed break from Havannah Browns.
    Didn't know you were a club goer. You've yet come out with us sir.

I'm hungry, Chinese, MacDonalds, Abrakebabra, McD, BurkerKing or Lennuxs ?? Wonder is Golden Fry open now ? Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

hello,

is it just me........or is cork city a pain in the hole to navigate through??

was trying to get from limerick city via cork to bandon...but i found the signage very poor and road layout poor as well, took me the best part of an hour to get out of the city (having made several wrong turns) think i'll go via macroom next time:cool:

Didn't know you were a club goer. You've yet come out with us sir.

Go to HBs or similar most weekends, putting off the likes of Crane Lane, Bodega etc for as long as possible but at 29 it's becoming inevitable :(

fryup wrote: »
    hello,

is it just me........or is cork city a pain in the hole to navigate through??

was trying to get from limerick city via cork to bandon...but i found the signage very poor and road layout poor as well, took me the best part of an hour to get out of the city think i'll go via macroom next time:cool:

Probably just you :p (not)
    From Limerick if you come in the main road and into Cork City you will end up at the Opera House, if you go left there along to the Bus Station you are very close to the South Link which will bring you out West to Bandon. However I have no doubt it is badly signposted.

Or before you come to the River swing left (at the strip club) which will bring you on to McCurtain Street, then cross the River there and you are close to the Bus Station again, close to the link road.

Best thing may be at Blackpool to head up the North ring, then through the tunnel and out to West Cork. Not the quickest way but you avoid the city and it's a main road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

guys.. never go out when your in at 6am.

my god.

never again

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement