Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

So glad too, TY dear.
    How's ya?

Good guy! I am ashamed that I have never been there :o
    Do you know the so good fish&chips place in Galway? Will you stop in Galway for a while?

maybe for a cod burger. dont rly plan to hang around there loike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

towel401 wrote: »
    maybe for a cod burger. dont rly plan to hang around there loike.

For fried fish please go here:
    http://www.mcdonaghs.net/

it's just at the end of the pedestrian area before the bridge, just follow the main pedestrian street from eyre square (the main square) to the end...

it's SO good. they have many different kinds of fresh fish u can choose from to be fried for ya on the spot...my fave is salmon or smoked fish, but u can choose...
    I used not to like f&c before I went there :eek:
    menu: http://www.mcdonaghs.net/6.html

let me know what a cod expert thinks about it if u stop there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I used not to like f&c before I went there

you know Augustines in Cork are doing a fish and chips special fridays?

boards outing?

I spotted the sign in the window a couple of weeks ago and have had a craving ever since.

deRanged wrote: »
    you know Augustines in Cork are doing a fish and chips special fridays?

boards outing?

I spotted the sign in the window a couple of weeks ago and have had a craving ever since.

Gosh...wait wait...
    Augustine is where?
    Lunch time?
    Dinner time?
    I am having a craving right now lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Finally moved into the city! Woo Hoo! so shall make attending boards outings that bit easier, work permitting, since I missed so many due to work/lack of internet access!

Sorry just had to announce my excitement/grown up life!

• Advertisement

Finally moved into the city! Woo Hoo! so shall make attending boards outings that bit easier, work permitting, since I missed so many due to work/lack of internet access!

Sorry just had to announce my excitement/grown up life!

kewl. but groan up life sucks donkey cock. srsly :(

Does suck slightly, bills,rent etc......did it before, probably crazy to do it again, currently my only problem is drink or food? Tonight I chose drink....typical student!

lolz. so whats your gaff like? typical student kip or something more upmarket?

Totally upmarket....we're mature students!

Morning.
    My peaceful moment didn't last long.
    #];%§!!!!!!

Nonetheless, I wanna share this gem with ye:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055566855

read it from the start, highly recomended.

Have a nice day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Morning all how are we all doing today?

Welcome back save our socks :) it's good to see you around the place. You finally moved to the city woohoo \o/ How are you finding it so far?

Make sure you get someones number when you go to your first boards outing so you do not spend half your night asking strangers if they are from boards (trust me it's happened) :D:D oh and that way lack of internet access won't keep you out of the loop.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Nonetheless, I wanna share this gem with ye:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055566855

read it from the start, highly recomended.

Cheers for that Tira - wasted a good half hour here reading it :D

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Cheers for that Tira - wasted a good half hour here reading it :D

Class, hm?

Hi again everyone, I am about to go out in the sun (work, actually)...
    but since I have been told I am like a puppy, lately (dunno if it's good or not, anyway)...I wanna leave you with this to meditate on for the afternoon:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

kingtut wrote: »
    Morning all how are we all doing today?

Welcome back save our socks :) it's good to see you around the place. You finally moved to the city woohoo \o/ How are you finding it so far?

Make sure you get someones number when you go to your first boards outing so you do not spend half your night asking strangers if they are from boards (trust me it's happened) :D:D oh and that way lack of internet access won't keep you out of the loop.
    Um where you been at!how was your weekend?..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Class, hm?

Hi again everyone, I am about to go out in the sun (work, actually)...
    but since I have been told I am like a puppy, lately (dunno if it's good or not, anyway)...I wanna leave you with this to meditate on for the afternoon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AZn5nWIj_g

Tis grand, love being able to go into town at a minutes notice, not having to organise taxis/lifts etc. Biggest problem so far....trying to figure out how to work my damn storage heater!

Illkillya wrote: »

I especially enjoyed the comment in Irish, TY ^_^

Tis grand, love being able to go into town at a minutes notice, not having to organise taxis/lifts etc. Biggest problem so far....trying to figure out how to work my damn storage heater!

Cool ye I can walk in also....so so handy. Are you sharing with anyone? Can they look at the heater for you?

Um where you been at!how was your weekend?..

Ive been in hiding preparing myself for my wii fit table tilt level 1 world record attempt. you??

Good man - it's a toughie :D

• Advertisement

Cool ye I can walk in also....so so handy. Are you sharing with anyone? Can they look at the heater for you?

Sharing with a buddy but she is as clueless as myself....situation seems to have sorted itself out...they began working magically a few hours ago! The joys of not having gas!

Ive been in hiding preparing myself for my wii fit table tilt level 1 world record attempt. you??

Your the coolest!

if anyone is wondering what to watch this evening there's a show coming up on channel 4 @ 5 past 11
    The Operation: Surgery live
    Meant to be quite good, showing live brain surgery with commentary

Good man - it's a toughie :D

You have wii fit? ye the world record is 171, I can only manage 170 :(
    Sharing with a buddy but she is as clueless as myself....situation seems to have sorted itself out...they began working magically a few hours ago! The joys of not having gas!

lol sounds to me like we should organise a boards trip to your place.....
    we will fix the heater, then you can supply the drinks and bbq. sound good? :D
    Your the coolest!

Well it does come naturally ;)

if anyone is wondering what to watch this evening there's a show coming up on channel 4 @ 5 past 11
    The Operation: Surgery live
    Meant to be quite good, showing live brain surgery with commentary
    Have you ever seen a show called autopsy? Where that mad Austrian pathologist shows how the body works by cutting up dead bodies. Although it was quite interesting it was quite sick.. :-D

You have wii fit? ye the world record is 171, I can only manage 170 :(

Tough luck - not my strongest game though
    Hula Hoops and Ski Jump FTW :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭Barr

Have you ever seen a show called autopsy? Where that mad Austrian pathologist shows how the body works by cutting up dead bodies. Although it was quite interesting it was quite sick.. :-D

He always has a couple of naked models for some reason on his show - The Doctor looks abit crazy to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

The show on Channel 4 is nuts. Brain surgery and the guy is chatting away???

Tough luck - not my strongest game though
    Hula Hoops and Ski Jump FTW :P

My faves too! (The ones i am better at...lol)

Evening, nice to see the place alive!

• Advertisement

I don't have channel 4. Anyone going to invite me to their place to watch it or do I just have to turn up and gain entry by breaking a window?
    My faves too! (The ones i am better at...lol)

You have a wii ?? Post your scores Tira and Mik. I wanna whip both your asses (no Towel not in that way :rolleyes:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement