Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Teasing ye? No way! I was catching up on the reading in AH, good for a giggle in the morning!!

All is well, I've just been so busy at work I've tried my best (and clearly succeeded) to stay away from Boards. Ha!

How are you guys?? Aon sceal?

NoDice wrote: »

How are you guys?? Aon sceal?

Not really, happy out at the mo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Hey NoDice, because of your Aon sceal I've learned stuff. That's not what the internet is meant for. :mad::P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

I'm glad everything is going well RJ!

Ha ha @ Mudokon!! :D

seeing as we were talking about it yesterday. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

mudokon wrote: »

Thanks for posting that! How is work treating you?

jujibee wrote: »
    Thanks for posting that! How is work treating you?

Morning :), you are up very early for someone who has the day off. Work isn't too bad so far. Could have done with a little more sleep though.

How are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Holy sh1t, I didnt realise they were that extreme with packing people in:eek:

Hows everyone this morning? I woke up at 7.30, damn built in alarm clocks;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

morning everyone !:D hope everyone is having a good weekend . anything strange or startling ? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

[Japanese train packing]

That's nearly as bad as the No. 5 on a friday.

But seriously, that's mental.

What happens if someone in the centre of the human mass wants the next stop but nobody else does? Do they all get out and then get back in again? These people need a voice.

In fact...
    attachment.php?attachmentid=124966&stc=1&d=1282390260

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Morning :), you are up very early for someone who has the day off. Work isn't too bad so far. Could have done with a little more sleep though.

How are you?

I am okay, I never sleep in after drinking. Just wake up. But I did take a nap at around 10 so all good :)

corkcomp wrote: »
    Holy sh1t, I didnt realise they were that extreme with packing people in:eek:

Hows everyone this morning? I woke up at 7.30, damn built in alarm clocks;)

It's a bit extreme alright, 7:30 that's a lie in. :pac:
    catthinkin wrote: »
    morning everyone !:D hope everyone is having a good weekend . anything strange or startling ? :eek:

Hi catthinkin, how are you? My weekend is about to get better. 10 mins more & I'm done with work. :D
    FTGFOP wrote: »
    That's nearly as bad as the No. 5 on a friday.

But seriously, that's mental.

What happens if someone in the centre of the human mass wants the next stop but nobody else does? Do they all get out and then get back in again? These people need a voice.

I'd say once your in that's it. They have a voice but it's a bit muffled as it's squashed into someone's armpit. :P
    jujibee wrote: »
    I am okay, I never sleep in after drinking. Just wake up. But I did take a nap at around 10 so all good :)

Nap time is always great. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

What ye all get up to last night =)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

drunk

sick

bed

wake up not knowing where i was

work

*yay*:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

evening all. I just went to see The Expendables. loved it :)

Hmm there's an idea for tonight... How you doing deRanged?

Webmonkey wrote: »
    How you doing deRanged?

very well thanks - and you?

deRanged wrote: »
    very well thanks - and you?
    Same as myself! Done a good few jobs on my car today now and feeling great after it! A nice change from the computers ;)

cool - I was going to work on my (mountain) bike today but it rained so I just watched tv :)
    tomorrow instead, then a cycle. this fitness thing will be the death of me!

cool - I was going to work on my (mountain) bike today but it rained so I just watched tv :)
    tomorrow instead, then a cycle. this fitness thing will be the death of me!
    Raining today? It was a grand day in Kerry! I don't know how we getting away with it.

Ah fitness time, know what you mean. I started a new daily walk thing, fast walk 1 hour each evening. Made some difference to me. My route is, my house to Lidl to Bandon road, to barracks street to Washington street to oliver Plunket Street to bus station to top of Patricks street to grand parade to western road and back to my house! 1 hour and 5 minutes exactly every day!

• Advertisement

ah it only rained for about an hour and a half after lunch, but it was just when I went out to work on the bike.

that's a grand walk - I used to hate walking up Patrick's hill when I was in school.
    I'll have to meet you for a pint en route some evening. consider it a water stop, marathon style :)

just realised I misread that as you heading to the top of the hill - now I'm slightly less impressed :P

evening all. I just went to see The Expendables. loved it :)

evening:D we were meant to see that last night but the usual beers instead routine kicked in:p
    Webmonkey wrote: »
    Same as myself! Done a good few jobs on my car today now and feeling great after it! A nice change from the computers ;)

true! i went over 24 hours without using a computer there.. longest in years I think:o

corkcomp wrote: »
    evening:D we were meant to see that last night but the usual beers instead routine kicked in:p

cool - I was at dinner or I'd have called over. I might go along again if ye go next weekend instead.

ah it only rained for about an hour and a half after lunch, but it was just when I went out to work on the bike.

that's a grand walk - I used to hate walking up Patrick's hill when I was in school.
    I'll have to meet you for a pint en route some evening. consider it a water stop, marathon style :)

just realised I misread that as you heading to the top of the hill - now I'm slightly less impressed :P
    Ha no, I didn't go up patricks hill! That might be an option next time though!

Yeah I'll call some evening for a pint!

cool - I was at dinner or I'd have called over. I might go along again if ye go next weekend instead.

must defo try to see it soon.. I probably wont surface until the weekend after next now though.. I managed to get roped into help with organising community event next weekend and its going to take up tuesday night, friday night and all day Sat and Sun.. free time which doesnt exist:( I'll be sure to have my excuses ready next year:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Its veeerrry quiet in here! Those dubs are really p'ing me off, constantly hitting our players, delighted they lost!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

your sound

LOL:D fight fight fight! I agree though Cadyboo but then again its normal form.. I only watched 30 minutes of it because it was on where I was so no choice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Thanks Shakencat ;)
    Lol Corkcomp, I didnt see it all either, went for dinner and was watching it, but had to rush home for the end of it.
    How has everyones weekend gone?

• Advertisement

haha weekend was great but I find them getting much shorter! how about you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement