Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Yeah know what you mean. Had good weekend, just relaxing now for the night, its great. Think we should arrange a bowling night or something? Seeing as the cinema nights NEVER go ahead, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Wouldn't mind some bowling

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Yeah know what you mean. Had good weekend, just relaxing now for the night, its great. Think we should arrange a bowling night or something? Seeing as the cinema nights NEVER go ahead, lol.

sounds good to me! Im not around this week or next weekend but im back to normal after that:D

Ok will I ask Kingtut nicely if he would like to sort it? I know he loves doing that kind of stuff :D

Don't see him much anymore but I agree, he'd love that :pac:

• Advertisement

ok just text him, waiting on the reply,lol:D

Cadyboo wrote: »
    ok just text him, waiting on the reply,lol:D

should be interesting:p bowling would be cool though.. im sick of cinema tbh (eventhough I hardly ever make it to boards ones:o)

Yeah, Kingtut is willing to help! So hopefully we try to get the ball rolling.:D

We so incompetent :pac:

Webmonkey wrote: »
    We so incompetent :pac:

Lol, he is good at it!! We dont seem to be seeing as everything we organise changes to drinking.:p

• Advertisement

I think we should have it in the mardyke for those of us who want a few pints at the same time:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

maybe, and I know this is a crazy idea, but bear with me, ...
    try *not* meeting for a beer before the event? :)
    leave the pints till afterwards and it just might work :P

corkcomp wrote: »
    I think we should have it in the mardyke for those of us who want a few pints at the same time:D
    NO NO NO!!!!!!
    Corkcomp you are naughty. You can drink after the hour, its only ONE hour, Im sure your liver would thank you for it ;):p:D

Good morning everyone!! How are we all today?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67613316&postcount=100

If you want the ticket please reply in the meetup forum.

Sun is shining, Monday not too bad, could be worse. Will this be another quiet week in the general chit chat thread ?

Hey Kingtut, would have liked to see it, but Im working!

Yep Id say it will another quiet week alright.
    Maybe people are on hols, or just sick of it at the moment?
    Was just down in Harvey Normans, I love that shop, I want all the settees and all the beds!!:D Comfy

hey all:D will be quiet week by me anyway.. the stress will kill me:( still though, at least its still sunny:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Well by golly didn't this thread die a horrible death haha

:( it still alive, just a bit slow! were depending on you young people to keep it going so get posting ;):D how have you been?

• Advertisement

There's nothing to post in here though dude, so empty and boring nowadays.

And also im pretty much over this thread after the erm incident that shall not be mentioned...you know what im talking about ;)

And also im pretty much over this thread after the erm incident that shall not be mentioned...you know what im talking about ;)

I do know exactly and id have to agree it went downhill from there:( i guess this thread will die out alright, albeit slowly! oh well theres always FB:cool: Brog beers in week or two if your up for it, when some of this workload eases up:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

See now there's a story in there that could get everybody talking again and you won't spill the beans. :mad: :pac:

corkcomp wrote: »
    I do know exactly and id have to agree it went downhill from there:( i guess this thread will die out alright, albeit slowly! oh well theres always FB:cool: Brog beers in week or two if your up for it, when some of this workload eases up:p

Deffo need to hit the Bróg soon, had a few pints in there Friday afternoon actually bout 2 o clock in the day :o Got the bus into town to buy a dress for a 21st that night, but ended up in the pub 5 mins after i got on the bus. Drunken dress shopping FTW! :pac:
    mudokon wrote: »
    See now there's a story in there that could get everybody talking again and you won't spill the beans. :mad: :pac:

I wish it was that interesting, but alas, just the same old ignorance and arrogance thar ruins good threads :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

I wish it was that interesting, but alas, just the same old ignorance and arrogance thar ruins good threads :)

Glad I don't know what it is now. I can make up better stories than that. ;)

It's not dead, it's hibernating :cool:

kingtut wrote: »
    It's not dead, it's hibernating :cool:

And what exactly are you smoking that has you so high and delusional :P

And what exactly are you smoking that has you so high and delusional :P

Fresh air mmm ;)

If only fresh air were that good =/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

1 hour, 20 minutes till I can go to the pub.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement