Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

cadyboo / corkcomp

No I got back to Cork on Sunday however I fly back to Belgium on Sat until Dec 17th...I'll be out for 1 drink (and 1 drink only) tomorrow night if you are around....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

kingtut wrote: »
    cadyboo / corkcomp

No I got back to Cork on Sunday however I fly back to Belgium on Sat until Dec 17th...I'll be out for 1 drink (and 1 drink only) tomorrow night if you are around....

I am sure we will be out for a drink or two after the concert. Where would you want to meet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

kingtut wrote: »
    cadyboo / corkcomp

jujibee wrote: »
    I am sure we will be out for a drink or two after the concert. Where would you want to meet?

Only saw this now, and dont think you even met us for that 1 drink (and 1 drink only);):D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

9am. That's the time I came in this morning from neighbours 21st.

7pm. That's the time I got up :D

My head hurts

Ah sick Webbers, hate that. You just missed a whole day, and no doubt you will be on this for the whole night coz you cant sleep:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Ah sick Webbers, hate that. You just missed a whole day, and no doubt you will be on this for the whole night coz you cant sleep:)
    I know entire day gone but to be honest I enjoyed last night a lot. Was really good.

I'm suppose be going to Cork tonight to Electric dreams in sovoy with the lads but I doubt I'll manage that now.

Think I might do some work! need to do somethign productive

Webmonkey wrote: »
    I know entire day gone but to be honest I enjoyed last night a lot. Was really good.

I'm suppose be going to Cork tonight to Electric dreams in sovoy with the lads but I doubt I'll manage that now.

Think I might do some work! need to do somethign productive

Ah go to the 80s, those nights are fab!
    Just sitting by the fire all snug watching x factor, so not gonna bother going out and dont think I could face the crowds:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 The Nipp

hai peeps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Crappy weekend, hopefully this week will go a bit better

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

akamossy wrote: »
    Crappy weekend, hopefully this week will go a bit better

it will, especially the later half me thinks:D:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

corkcomp wrote: »
    it will, especially the later half me thinks:D:pac:

Maybe, once I can get my hair fixed after the big fcuk up the hairdresser made of it on saturday :(:(

The Nipp wrote: »
    hai peeps

Hiya!

Hiya!

any news?

Not really, life as usual. Getting ready everything ready for work tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

Not really, life as usual. Getting ready everything ready for work tomorrow :(

You could always phone in sick :D

wispyman wrote: »

Ha :) No, I have many meetings tomorrow but I like my job anyway. I just hate my alarm going off in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

Ha :) No, I have many meetings tomorrow but I like my job anyway. I just hate my alarm going off in the morning.

Well you could always get one of those special ones with the silent alarm so that you don't hear it he he!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Paranormal activity....very very dissapointing!

Well you could always get one of those special ones with the silent alarm so that you don't hear it he he!!

maybe a friendly electrical reminder?

The Nipp wrote: »
    any news?

how are things with you? any news yourself?:D

I knew the second I got in this morning, its going to be the most unproductive day ever, I just cant do it:eek::p will make up for it tomorrow:D

edit: it turned out to be a really productive day :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

Paranormal activity....very very dissapointing!
    :confused:
    really was going to see it this week as the first was so bad !! you wouldnt reccomend then ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

catthinkin wrote: »
    :confused:
    really was going to see it this week as the first was so bad !! you wouldnt reccomend then ?

didn't you like the first one? I thought it was okay but the ending was a let down. Haven't watched the alternate ending yet. I think I'll be avoiding the second one though, the novelty of the first one has worn off now so I'm not expecting much from the sequel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Evening! How is everyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

Was down in Cork for the day today, fair play to ye lads it's some nice city ye have:)

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    Was down in Cork for the day today, fair play to ye lads it's some nice city ye have:)

'tis nice at times in fairness, nice wide footpaths and plenty of places to have the coffee if you are so inclined. I'm getting more fond of it all the time :D Do come again :pac:

Jeez lads no need to over do it :D it's not that good here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Ah it's a great ol place, I've only just moved here and think it's lovely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

now if it would just stop raining ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Sweet - looking out the window now and it has stopped raining :)

Thank god. Playing soccer after work and don't want to get soaked..... again.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

mudokon wrote: »
    didn't you like the first one? I thought it was okay but the ending was a let down. Haven't watched the alternate ending yet. I think I'll be avoiding the second one though, the novelty of the first one has worn off now so I'm not expecting much from the sequel.

oops meant to say i liked the first one :D saw this last night :eek: scared the be jesus out of me very good

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement