Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Sweet - looking out the window now and it has stopped raining :)

Thank god. Playing soccer after work and don't want to get soaked..... again.....

Considering how hard it was raining I think you will be very muddy after soccer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Nah - it's on astro turf so it won't be too bad. Might be a bit slippier than usual though :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Nah - it's on astro turf so it won't be too bad. Might be a bit slippier than usual though :eek:

ha ha, little black rubber pellets everywhere instead then, think I'd settle for muddy. :P
    catthinkin wrote: »
    oops meant to say i liked the first one saw this last night scared the be jesus out of me very good

I don't know about the second as the thing that was good about the first was the way the tension built up but that is nothing new now. Maybe when it comes out on DVD. All the lights off so nobody can see I'm scared. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

mudokon wrote: »
    ha ha, little black rubber pellets everywhere instead then, think I'd settle for muddy. :P

+1 hearing all that rain I was actually happy to be stuck in the office today:P
    Ah it's a great ol place, I've only just moved here and think it's lovely :D

give it time:rolleyes: ah no, its not the worst place to be.. i guess:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

corkcomp wrote: »

give it time:rolleyes: ah no, its not the worst place to be.. i guess:D

After six years in Dublin it's a nice change :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I don't know about the second as the thing that was good about the first was the way the tension built up but that is nothing new now. Maybe when it comes out on DVD. All the lights off so nobody can see I'm scared. :o

Ha, I would be hiding in my shirt like I was at the Predators movie. I am horrible at watching scary movies :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

Hey everyone, anyone know where I could find a half decent Halloween costume? I had no plans to head out but today I got invited to a costume party on Sat night so it's all a bit last minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Hey everyone, anyone know where I could find a half decent Halloween costume? I had no plans to head out but today I got invited to a costume party on Sat night so it's all a bit last minute.
    Mad maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

That place Hanleys garden centre, I think its called, by the kinsale road roundabout have a huge halloween shop. Getting close to sat so if you want one you should go asap!

Hows cadyboo tonight? :)

Any more boards nights out by ye? :pac:

• Advertisement

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Mad maybe?
    Cadyboo wrote: »
    That place Hanleys garden centre, I think its called, by the kinsale road roundabout have a huge halloween shop. Getting close to sat so if you want one you should go asap!

Thanks lads, didn't even know where to start looking. Don't think I can get out to find one til Sat morning so I might be left with the dregs :pac:

Thanks lads, didn't even know where to start looking. Don't think I can get out to find one til Sat morning so I might be left with the dregs :pac:
    No probs. Good luck with it! - can always do a home made one!

Hows cadyboo tonight? :)

Any more boards nights out by ye? :pac:

Hey ya webbers, Im good thanks,and yourself??:D
    No plans at the mo anyway, went to easy star all stars last week, on mudokons recommendation and I must say he came up trumps, they were fab!;)

Hey ya webbers, Im good thanks,and yourself??:D
    No plans at the mo anyway, went to easy star all stars last week, on mudokons recommendation and I must say he came up trumps, they were fab!;)
    Very good, sounds fun :D

I actually quite good now. Settling in well here! So anything strange happening in Cork these days :pac:

No probs. Good luck with it! - can always do a home made one!

Ha, I might have to find out how handy I am with a scissors and a bin liner :)

Ha, I might have to find out how handy I am with a scissors and a bin liner :)
    How bad! - Sure most be drunk anyways to notice :pac:

No nothing strange, same ole ding dong. Glad to hear your settling in, made many friends yet?
    Am off work until Monday woo hoo!

No nothing strange, same ole ding dong. Glad to hear your settling in, made many friends yet?
    Am off work until Monday woo hoo!
    Not really, just work crowd at moment but I'm going to boards meet up next week and think few other similar meet ups so sure I'll make some. Flatmate is new too so we will go out and find people!

Off till monday? Lucky :p - I'm stressed already in work, deadline coming up and they threw me into deep end but it's great for me haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

evening all! horrible night out.

deRanged wrote: »
    evening all! horrible night out.
    Yeah? It only rained here once since I came up here! Loving the dry weather :)

Was down in Kerry at weekend and it was miles colder too than here.

How you doing anyways deRanged!

• Advertisement

I always felt it rained less in Dublin than Cork!

I'm good - work is nice and busy, but the getting-things-done kind of busy.
    how're you settling in to Dublin life?

very good.

Ah I'm liking Dublin now I must say. I haven't explored it enough yet but I know in a few weeks time now I'll try find more time. Just exhausted these evenings!

what part of Dublin are you living in?

There's another costume shop further down North Main St from Mad, You could be right about ending up with dregs though. Both Mad & this other costume shop had bouncers working there today.

There's another costume shop further down North Main St from Mad, You could be right about ending up with dregs though. Both Mad & this other costume shop had bouncers working there today.

hey Mudokon! you serious, bouncers in Mad? thats crazy:p

corkcomp wrote: »
    hey Mudokon! you serious, bouncers in Mad? thats crazy:p

Hey corkcomp, yep that's what I was thinking. There were a lot of people trying to get in there though.

they've had bouncers in both shops since last week! it's daft - but they've had crazy crowds in the shops any time I've passed.

any boardsies on NGB broadband? According to eircom's site I should be but nothing seems to have changed, same D/L speeds etc

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Not yet, but due it before the end of the year.
    Really hope it improves speeds...

• Advertisement

Cheer mudokon, bouncers on the door at Mad...well that's just mad...I'll get my coat! Seriously though, are the good people of Cork tearing chunks out of each other for costumes?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement