Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I have it Corkcomp, says connected at 8mbit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 ryano77

Thanks lads, didn't even know where to start looking. Don't think I can get out to find one til Sat morning so I might be left with the dregs :pac:

just wear normal clothes and tell everyone you're a serial killer:cool::P

corkcomp wrote: »
    any boardsies on NGB broadband? According to eircom's site I should be but nothing seems to have changed, same D/L speeds etc

im supposed to be on it as well. only thing thats changed is that they've landed us with a 10GB download limit..:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

ryano77 wrote: »
    im supposed to be on it as well. only thing thats changed is that they've landed us with a 10GB download limit..:mad:

Ha ha. Eircom ****e :D

See http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055983070 for more or the same...

Wispyman

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Thanks everyone! It looks like my connection has dropped from 3mb to 2mb since ngb enabled so not good so far! I've contacted Eircom anyways so will report back :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Ghost Estate

Thanks everyone! It looks like my connection has dropped from 3mb to 2mb since ngb enabled so not good so far! I've contacted Eircom anyways so will report back :D

tsk tsk. you'd wring their neck wouldn't ya

wispyman wrote: »
    Ha ha. Eircom ****e :D

See http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055983070 for more or the same...

Wispyman

they seriously take the pi*s alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

ryano77 wrote: »
    just wear normal clothes and tell everyone you're a serial killer:cool::P

How did you find out...I obviously haven't covered my tracks as well as I thought I did :p In all seriousness I should probably start thinking about a costume before I head out looking for one tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Im going as the weetos professor :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I'm here :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
    Well lads, ye missed the zombie walk yesterday, it was brilliant!!

Cadyboo wrote: »
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Post up some photos on the Facebook group so we can have a laugh at ye all!

wispyman wrote: »
    Post up some photos on the Facebook group so we can have a laugh at ye all!

There was only two of us, so I wont as I dont have the other persons permission, sorry!

There was only two of us, so I wont as I dont have the other persons permission, sorry!

Thats ok - I understand. I'll just use my imagination instead - which can be more fun than reality at times he he!!

Wispy

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

hey Cadyboo, Happy Halloween to you too:):D sounds like fun except for the rain? I got soaked where I was too and again today.. im expecting severe bout of manflu shortly:pac:

hey Cadyboo, Happy Halloween to you too:):D sounds like fun except for the rain? I got soaked where I was too and again today.. im expecting severe bout of manflu shortly:pac:

Thanks Corkcomp.x
    It actually wasnt raining for the walk at all, we went to the vineyard after and had a few drinks.
    Typical you, MAN-FLU,:D

Thanks Corkcomp.x
    It actually wasnt raining for the walk at all, we went to the vineyard after and had a few drinks.
    Typical you, MAN-FLU,:D

da job:D seems very quiet for halloween around these parts! not a single trick or treater this year:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

hey had a great halloween zombie walk was class but i was laughing for loads of it so i dont think i made a good zombie the guy who came as jesus was my fav:D then out trick or treating sun with the kids now what to do with all the sweets !! nom nom ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Thought I'd just bump this haha, twas on the 2nd page!! Has gone very quiet in here lately!! How's everyone getting on? :)

haha i know! tumbleweed floating past ! all good here ! heard about neil? haha:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

catthinkin wrote: »
    haha i know! tumbleweed floating past ! all good here ! heard about neil? haha:D

Yeah, it is the joke of the day here in the office. Although everyone feels horrible for his kids. They are going to have a miserable few weeks of mocking I would guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Ghost Estate

how are things in cark these days?

akamossy wrote: »
    Thought I'd just bump this haha, twas on the 2nd page!! Has gone very quiet in here lately!! How's everyone getting on? :)

hey, hows u? things are bad when this thread goes into second page! work is mental with me, only 2 more days now thou:)

always knew he was a bit of a t0sser:D
    jujibee wrote: »
    Yeah, it is the joke of the day here in the office. Although everyone feels horrible for his kids. They are going to have a miserable few weeks of mocking I would guess.

true.. and its even worse if it is really as out of character as he is making out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Goldstein

eSZE7.jpg

Careful now, you'll have the Lords of the Internet after you.

The Cork City forum is clearly no place to be mentioning one of the most talked about stories to hit Cork City in years. :rolleyes:

Everyone in Cork is talking about it, it's been on Matt Cooper, The Irish Examiner, TV3...

Lighten up ffs.

Only here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Can't believe the Christmas lights are up On Patricks street already :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

Did anyone see the film called chronoscope on RTE 2 last Monday? It was about a woman scientist who lived in Dublin in the 1930's who invented a machine called a chronoscope that could look into the past.I am not sure was it a wind up or not because I searched her name on google but couldn't find anything.I think her name was Charlotte Keppler.

panda100 wrote: »

Are you serious?? God this is very early,:eek: dont like those lights anyway they are boring, much prefered the old ones with the tinsel stuff.

:rolleyes:
    Goldstein wrote: »
    eSZE7.jpg

Careful now, you'll have the Lords of the Internet after you.

The Cork City forum is clearly no place to be mentioning one of the most talked about stories to hit Cork City in years. :rolleyes:

Everyone in Cork is talking about it, it's been on Matt Cooper, The Irish Examiner, TV3...

Lighten up ffs.

Only here.

:rolleyes: your pics too big ffs

panda100 wrote: »

jeez, thats early. i presume they are not switched on yet?
    Did anyone see the film called chronoscope on RTE 2 last Monday? It was about a woman scientist who lived in Dublin in the 1930's who invented a machine called a chronoscope that could look into the past.I am not sure was it a wind up or not because I searched her name on google but couldn't find anything.I think her name was Charlotte Keppler.

I saw a bit of that before.. its a ficticious documentary aka mocumentary 9spelling?)
    Are you serious?? God this is very early,:eek: dont like those lights anyway they are boring, much prefered the old ones with the tinsel stuff.

waaaaayyyyy to early alright.. only good thing, it might bring a bit of life to the City:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

the two Christmas trees are up as well. Nothing is switched on, but I imagine it'll be soon enough!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement