Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

Yup I was in town yesterday and the trees and decorations were going up! Its crazy early! I'm guessing they want to encourage people to shop by creating a festive atmosphere or something! I'm pretty sure the crappy acoustic xmas tunes have started in Dunnes too :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

anyone **** tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

2 more days 'til the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

jujibee wrote: »
    2 more days 'til the weekend.

:D Unfotunately I'm working most of it. The only night off I have is tomorrow night, and I'm in college til 6 so it's not really exciting me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

akamossy wrote: »
    :D Unfotunately I'm working most of it. The only night off I have is tomorrow night, and I'm in college til 6 so it's not really exciting me

Yucky, that does not sound like fun :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

going to the pics tonight any recomendations ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

dono about you but i'm itching to get my be-hind into see jackass 3D :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

catthinkin wrote: »
    going to the pics tonight any recomendations ? :D

I recommend you take me with you. ;) As for films I'd go for Let Me In or Burke & Hare.

I haven't seen either of them but they sound good and if Let Me In is as good as the Swedish film (Let The Right One In) it's based on then it would be well worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Goldstein

catthinkin wrote: »

:rolleyes: your pics too big ffs

Actually, I compressed it to 57.7k if you'd bothered to check before posting your mis-informed comment..

Welcome to the internet :rolleyes:

Have a clue what you're talking about before you criticise people next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Goldstein wrote: »
    Actually, I compressed it to 57.7k if you'd bothered to check before posting your mis-informed comment..
    She might have meant dimensions rather than file size in which case compression wouldn't have done a thing.

In fairness though, 864px × 576px isn't a particularly big image, I often post pics on here that are up to 1200px wide. Maybe catthinkin just needs to get a bigger monitor? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Goldstein wrote: »

Welcome to the internet :rolleyes:

Have a clue what you're talking about before you criticise people next time.

get a grip.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Oh I dont know what to do!!!!:confused:
    To go out or not go out??

Cadyboo wrote: »

ya know what they say, you wont know unless you go:pac: im heading out for a while, until I feel tired.. stayed in last night to catch up on sleep and most boring night in history:rolleyes:

corkcomp wrote: »
    ya know what they say, you wont know unless you go:pac: im heading out for a while, until I feel tired.. stayed in last night to catch up on sleep and most boring night in history:rolleyes:

Ya but Im very tired, but I dont want to miss out either..:o
    Where you off to? Your local?

Ya but Im very tired, but I dont want to miss out either..:o
    Where you off to? Your local?

ballincollig.. sick of local:D

ballincollig.. sick of local:D

Wooo, look at you going mad, lol:D Treacys?? Have a raspberry champagne cocktail for me numnums.

Wish I had had to make that decision haha. Just home from work and back in at 11. I have no life :(

Wish I had had to make that decision haha. Just home from work and back in at 11. I have no life :(

Aw, but I bet you have lots of money!!:D

sometimes even money isnt enough when it comes to working:( how you today Cadyboo? did you head out last night?

sometimes even money isnt enough when it comes to working:( how you today Cadyboo? did you head out last night?

Im good thanks fresh as a daisy because I didnt go out. Was too tired and lazy, yet I didnt go to sleep until after 3:confused: How are you today?? You going to come to dinner for the dine in cork thing next weekend?

• Advertisement

Im good thanks fresh as a daisy because I didnt go out. Was too tired and lazy, yet I didnt go to sleep until after 3:confused: How are you today?? You going to come to dinner for the dine in cork thing next weekend?

im ok thanks.. ha, prob wise move:P I'll be out of the country next weekend so count me out unfortunately

I wish, I have none haha

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

You lot crack me up:D

Always makes me smile the craic in here...

im ok thanks.. ha, prob wise move:P I'll be out of the country next weekend so count me out unfortunately

Where you off to? Can I come please??:o:)
    I wish, I have none haha

Aw, come on now, I bet your loaded, lol!!

Going cinema later to see Social network, anyone seen it?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

Saw it a week ago. Was actually a very interesting and worthwhile film.

So enjoy....

wispyman wrote: »
    Saw it a week ago. Was actually a very interesting and worthwhile film.

So enjoy....

Thanks, its a perfect night for cinema anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

great night for the cinema cause its a miserable night ! enjoy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Evening all!

I've seen it! Was ok but a bit boring seeing as I am already on facebook and so I know the history behind it...

Was a lot better than the American though which I saw last night and was so tempted to walk out!!

kingtut wrote: »
    Evening all!

I've seen it! Was ok but a bit boring seeing as I am already on facebook and so I know the history behind it...

Was a lot better than the American though which I saw last night and was so tempted to walk out!!

I'm on facebook and didn't really know the story behind it :confused: I saw it and found it really interesting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I'm on facebook and didn't really know the story behind it :confused: I saw it and found it really interesting

You didn't :eek::confused:

When did you join? I joined shortly after it arrived in Ireland and you could only sign up if you had a TCD e-mail address :mad: (but I got around that :p)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement