Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

kingtut wrote: »
    You didn't :eek::confused:

When did you join? I joined shortly after it arrived in Ireland and you could only sign up if you had a TCD e-mail address :mad: (but I got around that :p)

No I didn't!! Why would I? It's a social networking site, I don't make a habit of researching them like! I just joined it

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

akamossy wrote: »
    No I didn't!! Why would I? It's a social networking site, I don't make a habit of researching them like! I just joined it

Hmm. Seems like a geek vs non-geek kinda debate here ha ha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

Cos tut's a nerd :D;)

Hee hee!!! What more can one say :-)

Love it :P :D

• Advertisement

wispyman wrote: »
    Hee hee!!! What more can one say :-)

Cos tut's a nerd and expects everyone to know the background to facebook ;):D:D

:D;) But I didn't haha

He has to fill up all that spare time in Belgium with something to his taste ;)

wispyman wrote: »
    He has to fill up all that spare time in Belgium with something to his taste ;)

Aww but we wuv him anyway :D:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Felt the same about it Kingtut, but enjoyed it, and the popcorn and malteser combo. :)

However Kingtut "You might think girls wont like you coz your a nerd, but its actually coz your an a$$hole" he he :D (only joking, quote from the movie)

• Advertisement

Cadyboo wrote: »
    However Kingtut "You might think girls wont like you coz your a nerd, but its actually coz your an a$$hole" he he :D (only joking, quote from the movie)

Mega LOL!!!!

Glad you liked the film anyhow.

And we'll all give Mr Tut a big hug before he puts photos of us all up on some website for comparison :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I just assumed most people knew about it when it was all over the news (and online for weeks) when it arrived here however many years ago. I don't research these things either I just watch the news and read stuff online from time to time. ;)

I just assumed most people knew about it when it was all over the news (and online for weeks) when it arrived here however many years ago. I don't research these things either I just watch the news and read stuff online from time to time. ;)

Its Sunday night and everyone is BOLD and BORED!!

You so researched it, lol. I didnt know about it either, so there.:D I dont think that justin timberlake looked good at all, and couldnt wait to see him :(

Pfft so much for the big storm we were supposed to get :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pfft so much for the big storm we were supposed to get :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah. I'm sure the good folk in Bandon are SOOO disappointed that they did not have a re-run of last years happy times ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

You so researched it, lol. I didnt know about it either, so there.:D I dont think that justin timberlake looked good at all, and couldnt wait to see him :(

that man can do no wrong in my eyes he is fine :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

catthinkin wrote: »

Not even this. :P

You so researched it, lol. I didnt know about it either, so there.:D I think that kingtut looked great, couldnt wait to see him :)

If you signed up to facebook when it launced in Ireland you would have
    ;):P

Lol if only I had the time for research :(beer drinking work takes up most of my time these days :mad:

Kingtut, thats fraud!!! Changing my posts, again!!:mad::D
    So how are you anyway? All the way over there?
    When you back again?

• Advertisement

Ya I thought that to, until I saw him looking old!! How dare he get old!:D
    You coming for dinner Sat night?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

I want to go drinking =(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

oeb wrote: »
    I want to go drinking =(
    :(
    By the time this weekend rolls around I am going to need a drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

jujibee wrote: »
    :(
    By the time this weekend rolls around I am going to need a drink.

The weekend is aaaaaaaages away. Does anyone know if there is anything on in the city tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Haii strangers! ;)

So, who's up for an epic Bróg piss up next week, or the weekend after? :o:):D:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Haii strangers! ;)

So, who's up for an epic Bróg piss up next week, or the weekend after? :o:):D:cool:

Even if i dont go in with ye ill probably be in there anyway so see ye there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Haii strangers! ;)

hey hey:D count me in if its the weekend after

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

No shots though!!! :o:(

aww shucks :o
    Kingtut, thats fraud!!! Changing my posts, again!!:mad::D
    So how are you anyway? All the way over there?
    When you back again?

Me change your post?? Never :P
    I am doing ok thanks, when are you coming to visit?

Umm think I fly back Dec 17th but could be Dec 23rd!!!

Any news hun?
    Haii strangers! ;)

Hey Lola!! Miss you :( If I was not stuck in Belgium I would love to go. Have a few drinks for me!!

• Advertisement

Slept in today!! Missed my meeting with my dissertation supervisor for like the 3rd time :( Oh well I had nothing done for it anyway :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement