Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

I'm on a weeks holidays and can't drink :mad:

its snowing oh my god oh my god oh my gooood

Lol, trapped indoors for a week, and you cant get drunk, na na!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

occupied my time by putting up the decorations, looks really nice now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

i have an 8ft santa floating outside my house and i dont even like christmas meh

beat that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Give us time. :D

ahh damm you thats just brill :D ha do you think it would be tacky to have both and lights and flashin signs ? i think not :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

289 dollars!!!!! **** me thats just insane!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

289 dollars!!!!! **** me thats just insane!!!

That is a bargain price for a piece of Northside Cork stylish decor:D

u know i will have nothing bad said about that piece of art :D only way to do christmas i think is tacky all the way though i did resist buying a santa playin guitar today remarkable restraint i think ( well i do have a reindeer playin one)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

catthinkin wrote: »
    u know i will have nothing bad said about that piece of art :D only way to do christmas i think is tacky all the way though i did resist buying a santa playin guitar today remarkable restraint i think ( well i do have a reindeer playin one)

I was eating reindeer two weeks ago - and nearly broke my teeth on the guitar!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Hey guys!

Long time no chat! ;) Hope you're all set for Christmas and everyone's getting around safe in the "snow".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Missus ;)

How are you and the bow wows? :)

NoDice wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Long time no chat! ;) Hope you're all set for Christmas and everyone's getting around safe in the "snow".

Nic :eek:
    Missed you so much about the place, hope you're well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Hello everyone :) - how's Cork. Dublin is covered in half foot of snow. Great fun! Made a snow man at work but he's falling over :(

Hey Lemons! I'm grand girl how're you? Bow wows are getting there! Epilepsy would you believe? I had just rescued him from a shelter too (I'm assuming you've seen my essays on FB :) ) Whats the story with you?

Hey RJ, thanks a million! Ha ha I didn't think I contributed much to this forum, glad I was missed! :) Just been busy as hell. Funny how much work I got done not being on Boards. Haha. Whats been going on?

Hey Webby, my mum is up in Dublin at the moment and is snowed in! Must be beautiful despite it's set backs! Have you taken pics??

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Hello everyone :) - how's Cork. Dublin is covered in half foot of snow. Great fun! Made a snow man at work but he's falling over :(

Cork is slippy :o
    Hey Lemons! I'm grand girl how're you? Bow wows are getting there! Epilepsy would you believe? I had just rescued him from a shelter too (I'm assuming you've seen my essays on FB :) ) Whats the story with you?

I'm okies. Epilepsy? Poor bow wow baii :( No story really, same old same old.

Anyone wanna clean my room for a fiver? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Hey NoDice.. its been quiet around here without you;) hopefully your back to stay and this forum can get some posts again:p Things are so damn slippy here today, its first time ive ever seen cars not able to take off from stopped on a flat road:(

TIs like the last big freeze, all the same faces back in the random chat thread !

Hey corkcomp! Awh thanks for the welcome guys! :o

Glad everyone's keeping well anyway! It's meant to be worse tonight after the rain. We're being told to stay indoors if we can help it. Bit of an exageration????? :confused:

INdoors on Friday night, f that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I am totally bummed I am missing all the snow :( This would be a perfect weekend to stay in with a cup of hot cocoa.

• Advertisement

Ha did you stay in in the end RJ?

Morning all. I'd to hold onto the wall outside my house to get into my friends car this morning, driveway completely frozen over! However there were two kids in their PJs playing on a go-kart on the ice! :D

Is anyone chancing town tonight?

Gonna drive to Wicklow today in search of snow. :D

Morning all. I'd to hold onto the wall outside my house to get into my friends car this morning, driveway completely frozen over! However there were two kids in their PJs playing on a go-kart on the ice! :D

never seen anything like this. totay cut off from the outside world here:mad::( im off out to spread some salt so maybe we can get out of here:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

corkcomp wrote: »
    im off out to spread some salt so maybe we can get out of here:P

I'm willing to licence my great idea to you for a reasonable price!
    5231178893_3897ecf463.jpg
    Whoneedsasnowplough by Brian Clayton, on Flickr

deRanged wrote: »
    I'm willing to licence my great idea to you for a reasonable price!
    5231178893_3897ecf463.jpg
    Whoneedsasnowplough by Brian Clayton, on Flickr

LOL:D well, we got out eventually 60kg of salt later and helped by a thaw. it looks like its starting to freeze again now though:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Had a great time ice skating to work this morning at 5.30am . The walk took three times as long as it usually does. Had some very very close calls with the curb :P

Nope :D Out with a buddy and met up with folks from work in the Savoy, there were ladies in Santa suits :pac: :p

Yeah, one of the buddies is having 30th drinks so must head in, staying in depresses the arse of me to be honest at the weekend. Any weekend I wouldn't go to town I'd go to the local with Daddy RJ :)

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭ICANN

Hi Lads, new to this forum :)
    I've been living away from Cork since last May and must say I'm still missing the place:o

ICANN wrote: »
    Hi Lads, new to this forum :)
    I've been living away from Cork since last May and must say I'm still missing the place:o

welcome! where you based now? Interesting username btw!, probably wont mean much to non nerdy types:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭ICANN

corkcomp wrote: »
    welcome! where you based now? Interesting username btw!, probably wont mean much to non nerdy types:pac:
    I'm in Manchester now :)
    I think I chose my username by typing in random letters- choosing usernames has never been my forte :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement