Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

FTGFOP wrote: »
    Did you black out?

I'm so getting crampons next year...
    DSC_3005.jpg
    Just worried about getting into clubs with them.

I would hate to be on the same dance floor as you if you wear them to clubs!!

I did not black out but it was one hell of a body slam :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

aww poor you hope your ok :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Glad you're ok wispyman, sounds like an awful fall!!! Glad you still have your brains!!

I've been lucky so far, no grips on cons but still haven't fallen! Have however slipped too many times forcing my arms to flail about in the air like I'm guiding a plane down or something. :o And emit a loud high pitched "woooOOOoooooOOp!". :cool:

Morning all. Ha ha RJ I was just winding you up! Ms Cats gone to OZ? She's the right idea! Most the budget has done for students is to lower emigration rates. Not by much mind you. :rolleyes: However, couldn't go to OZ with all those godzilla ninja spiders.

TGIF!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Damn coughing and sniffling, winter is some biatch for giving me a cold :mad:

On a brighter note though, Tom Tom the kittie is looking sexy as hell in his wee Santa suit and hat bless him :)

Lots of liquids Ms Lemons. :) Thinking of getting reindeer antlers for my german shepherd.. :)

• Advertisement

NoDice wrote: »
    Lots of liquids Ms Lemons. :) Thinking of getting reindeer antlers for my german shepherd.. :)

Tea and bed :)

Dooooo! Pets look so cute when they're dressed up!

Tea and bed :)

Dooooo! Pets look so cute when they're dressed up!

Ha ha I got a halo and wings for Leela the JRT x for halloween!! So funny!

Crazey beetches :P

Yep, them beetches be crazy! ;)

I saw christmas jumpers in accessorize actually! Like proper knitted ones with reindeer patterns etc but for dogs!! And leg warmers and scarves! Looked so cute, going to get them for the small one I'd say. Crack pot yes I know.

You can also take your dog to see santa in Carrigaline! That however even I thought was too far! :D

lol, not really into the doggy clothes but the ole lad got a jacket for the sister's dog last week. 'twas so cold she was stopping half way through her walk and heading home, poor thing is a bit dense though, Dad said one day he was more than half way around The Lough and she turned back and headed home the way she came, she ran in 50 m spurts and then waited for him to catch up :pac:

• Advertisement

Awh he's gorgeous!!! And his wittle jacket is so so cute ooh boo boo!!! *cough* manly chuck norris gruff noises..

Really nice dog though! Yeah I take the GSD out with the little JRTx and the big fella is fine but the little one freaks out whining every now and again and stops and shivers until she's pulled along again. She has a water proof mac too with reflectors on it. :o:o

Top gear, soccer, boxing, scratching balls, more sports etc etc :o:o

Here's a picture of my dogs to distract you all from the weirdness of my last post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Lemag wrote: »
    I saw a very good looking (from the outside anyway) Santa/Winter Wonderland rig set up outside the Beamish and Crawford last weekend. I presume that it is still there.
    Cool cheers lemag, is that the one in Bishop Lucy Park or is there one actually in the old brewery now? I could definitely go into town if it's better!
    Went by it during lunch today. It's a seperate thing from the Bishop Lucy extravaganza. It's called 'Santa's Secret Village' it's advertised as open from 12-8 every Friday, Saturday & Sunday and admission is €2 per person.

Just noticed today the crib is up, still not feeling very festive though to be honest.

Meant to go shopping for Christmas clothes today but in no mood :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Meant to go shopping for Christmas clothes today but in no mood :(

wouldnt blame you at all! How u getting on? hope your doing ok:)

I'm okay thanks, just kinda want to sleep for a week straight haha

How you been keeping?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

I'm okay thanks, just kinda want to sleep for a week straight haha

How you been keeping?

well chin up (I know easy for me to say!) .. Pretty busy but I cant complain tbh.. looking forward to some days off next week:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Off into town now tomorrow to spend this weeks pay...and probably next weeks :P
    Thing is none of it will probably be for me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

Off into town now tomorrow to spend this weeks pay...and probably next weeks :P
    Thing is none of it will probably be for me :(
    Shops are still open in town??:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Evening everyone :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Evening all.

Was at a kids Christmas party today that was organised by my work.
    470 Kids - Pretty hectic!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

evening all!
    I finally saw Harry Potter. enjoyed it - bring on the last one!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

73839_452803175909_730350909_5991450_4263597_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

oh man thats going to give me nightmares :p

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

catthinkin wrote: »
    oh man thats going to give me nightmares :p

That turkey has been given a damn good stuffing alright!!

Morning guys! I'm defo feeling the Christmas buzz! Put up our tree over the weekend and gave some early presents to the nieces! :D

Profiteroles at work, yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

Not a big fan of them! Don't like the cream part, however I still eat them! Lemon meringue pie. Now THAT's dessert!

• Advertisement

Not a big fan of them! Don't like the cream part, however I still eat them!

:eek:

however I still eat them!

:cool:

Good girl ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement