Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Ha ha why did you get them in work anyway??

Girl at work is leaving today, she's going out on maternity leave. Strangely enough she brought in some nice things for us, and she knows RJ loves profiteroles :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

everyone loves profiteroles !

our stupid canteen isn't serving hot food again till after Christmas. It's only open about 5 months a year. the joys of working in University.

deRanged wrote: »
    the joys of working in University.

totty everywhere :pac:

RoverJames wrote: »
    totty everywhere :pac:

I couldn't possibly comment :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Christmas dress = sorted! :D:cool:

Christmas dress = sorted! :D:cool:

lbd ???? :)

Ha ha ha can't believe you know what an LBD is! :D

Got a dress too for Christmas, Vera Moda sale - 20 quid - done! :)

Have to go in to help with a training class now for a few hours. I'm like a zombie after the birthday weekend - wrecked isn't the word! So god help the newbies who are expecting me to be helpful! :o:(

Course I know ;)

Belated Happy Birthday Nic if 'twas your birthday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

lbd ???? :)

Slightly shocked you know what that even is, but yes! :pac:

• Advertisement

lol. 'dunno why that's shocking, us modern men are great :pac:
    No doubt you look savagely hot in it Miss Lemons :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

deRanged wrote: »
    everyone loves profiteroles !

our stupid canteen isn't serving hot food again till after Christmas. It's only open about 5 months a year. the joys of working in University.

thats pretty crap, especially in this weather:( I wontbe so quick to complain about ours now:P

at the risk of looking thick - wtf is it?

corkcomp wrote: »

at the risk of looking thick - wtf is it?

Little black dress :D
    'tis the season to be jolly, tra la la la la la la lala :pac:

thats pretty crap, especially in this weather:( I wontbe so quick to complain about ours now:P?

it's only open when the students are around. term finished last week, so no proper canteen. I guess they figure staff don't count.

still, can't be too bothered, it's nearly Christmas!

Course I know ;)

Belated Happy Birthday Nic if 'twas your birthday :)

Cheers it was! Getting old etc. I was tempted to build a fort out of bed sheets and chairs and take up the whole sitting room with it just to be a kid again seeing as I better start growing up soon. However my boyfriend warned me against it before leaving for work. :mad:

Dose that your canteen is closed deranged! Just to rub it in - our canteen is serving a Christmas meal on Thursday!! Oooooohhh!!! :P

NoDice wrote: »
    Just to rub it in - our canteen is serving a Christmas meal on Thursday!! Oooooohhh!!! :P

Tomorrow for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Tomorrow for me :D

same here:eek: dont think we work in the same place though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Sucks having 5 younger siblings when it comes to having to buy christmas presents :P
    My account balance is depressing to look at now.....Then again its nearly the big day :) Thank god for christmas FM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Thank god for christmas FM :)

I love it, love it, love it!! Cant wait for Christmas, had our xmas lunch today, was only ok, nothing like our own one.:D

dont think we work in the same place though

don't think so either :)

Didn't go to the gym at all today, and visited Lennox's too :pac:
    Wrecked now, could do with a snooze, hate going to bed early though.

• Advertisement

don't think so either :)

Didn't go to the gym at all today, and visited Lennox's too :pac:
    Wrecked now, could do with a snooze, hate going to bed early though.

Ive started my new years resolution early...basicaly no more fast food take-aways or any fatty food. If i do i have to give two euro each to three of the lads and another two euro to charity. Its worked for a week and a half already which is a huge thing for me(and somehow have lost half a stone in the process :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Only two more days to xmas beers and I'm off work for the weekend :)

I'm sure my liver can take another one for the team....

Its worked for a week and a half already which is a huge thing for me(and somehow have lost half a stone in the process :) )

You must have had a very dodgy diet to drop half a stone in a week and a half just by dodging tasty grub :p

Ive started my new years resolution early...basicaly no more fast food take-aways or any fatty food. If i do i have to give two euro each to three of the lads and another two euro to charity. Its worked for a week and a half already which is a huge thing for me(and somehow have lost half a stone in the process :) )

QUITTER!!! Why would you do that? What has the fast food ever done to you??? On that note however, since I've moved out of town I haven't had Hillbillies.... It's been over two months now...... :)

QUITTER!!! Why would you do that? What has the fast food ever done to you??? On that note however, since I've moved out of town I haven't had Hillbillies.... It's been over two months now...... :)

You must be dieing for some salty, gravy covered Hillbillies chicken :p

You must be dieing for some salty, gravy covered Hillbillies chicken :p

My mouth actually watered at the sound of that. Num num num. I'd love to get some just it's too far away now there is no way I'd take it home with me on a bus or eat it inside there.. My new staple diet is cottage pies. The cheapest saltiest cottage pies.

You must have had a very dodgy diet to drop half a stone in a week and a half just by dodging tasty grub :p

Oh you can't even imagine the amount of takeaways i use to get...but my metabolism is a bit strange so it never really impacted on me too much :D But i just felt bad inside everytime i got one. The lads all got pizzas last night while we were watching home alone :cool:......it was torture to say the least!

My mouth actually watered at the sound of that. Num num num. I'd love to get some just it's too far away now there is no way I'd take it home with me on a bus or eat it inside there.. My new staple diet is cottage pies. The cheapest saltiest cottage pies.

Hillbillies on McCurtain Street is fine to sit down in ;)

Hillbillies on McCurtain Street is fine to sit down in ;)

Curse you RJ!!!!

• Advertisement

Oh you can't even imagine the amount of takeaways i use to get...but my metabolism is a bit strange so it never really impacted on me too much :D But i just felt bad inside everytime i got one. The lads all got pizzas last night while we were watching home alone :cool:......it was torture to say the least!

Yeah, I never feel too great after a takeaway, was rough enough this morning after the 9pm Lennoxs, should have gone to the gym instead :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement