Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

RoverJames wrote: »
    Yeah, I never feel too great after a takeaway, was rough enough this morning after the 9pm Lennoxs, should have gone to the gym instead :pac:

I have had free use of the mardyke for the last three years......even during the summer i was living right in front of the entrance to it. I have used it once ever and it was when i was in 6th year and used my cousins student card to get in there :P Laziness is a bitch to be honest :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

I have had free use of the mardyke for the last three years......even during the summer i was living right in front of the entrance to it. I have used it once ever and it was when i was in 6th year and used my cousins student card to get in there :P Laziness is a bitch to be honest :pac:

I remember having great plans to go to the gym when I got my student card years ago. Didn't go once despite having to pass it on my way home every day. Still haven't set foot in a gym. :( I'd love to get some equipment for home though.

NoDice wrote: »
    I remember having great plans to go to the gym when I got my student card years ago. Didn't go once despite having to pass it on my way home every day. Still haven't set foot in a gym. :( I'd love to get some equipment for home though.

Yeah i think every student always had the great ambition to use the place and it ends up with about 1% actually doing it :rolleyes:
    New years resolution this year now to use the bloody place and get somewhat fitter(may not actually happen :D).

Yeah i think every student always had the great ambition to use the place and it ends up with about 1% actually doing it :rolleyes:
    New years resolution this year now to use the bloody place and get somewhat fitter(may not actually happen :D).

Ha ha I keep saying it too! One step at a time I think! Started already, as you did, by walking home after work. Can't get to Hillbillies (except for the one on mac street - thank you for ruining my life RJ ha!) so that's my main guilty pleasure out! Just have to quit the smokes!

New Years resolutions. Man this year has come and gone so bloody fast.

Nearly completed my one last year of watching the top 250 movies on IMDB at the time. Have only 25 left which i probably could do if i didn't have so much bloody study to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Hey Everyone:D hope this forecasted snow wont stop us getting to boards beers later!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

corkcomp wrote: »
    Hey Everyone:D hope this forecasted snow wont stop us getting to boards beers later!

I'm planning on starting a snowball fight!! Anyway - it will make the drinks even more Christmassy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

wow drinking game Bop-It Extreme 2 was a fricking great idea!! :D:D

nursemar88 wrote: »
    wow drinking game Bop-It Extreme 2 was a fricking great idea!! :D:D

Sounds like you had a great night and an even better idea! I'm defo trying that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

NoDice wrote: »
    Sounds like you had a great night and an even better idea! I'm defo trying that!
    ya it was a great night... we had margaritas!! :D:D

• Advertisement

So so cold out there, ran out to the car just there to bring in some stuff, unreal cold. No outies tonight me thinks, town will be deserted I'd say (relatively speaking), will have to go to the local with Daddy RJ :pac:

Take me out :eek:
    Haven't seen this in a good few weeks, some right duuuuuuuuuuuuurtyyyyyyyyyyyy yokes on it :pac:
    A hitman wouldn't take some of these out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

La dee da di daaaaaaah dee da

My knee is hella sore :(

It creaks so loudly :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

If your heading into town,heres a warning for you.
    Don't bother with gloves,snow boots and warm scarves, the only thing you need is your yellow SHARE badge on you. I forgot mine today and got accosted by the SHARE collectors every two steps I took!!They is everywhere. I though I was safe when I got up to Mc Curtain street,and then there were two more outside Coffee Roasters!

Was in bed until 5pm :eek:
    Feel better after it though. Still freezing I see, so so lovely looking outside. No joke for old folk though that are stranded indoors.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Evening all, anyone remember me?.........:o

How are you all doing without me?

Does anyone know if the English market is open on the 23rd?

panda100 wrote: »
    Don't bother with gloves,snow boots and warm scarves, the only thing you need is your yellow SHARE badge on you. I forgot mine today and got accosted by the SHARE collectors every two steps I took!!They is everywhere. I though I was safe when I got up to Mc Curtain street,and then there were two more outside Coffee Roasters!

great to see them out in force:) I just wish I could get to town, even getting past the front gate would be a help:rolleyes: tomorrow hopefully:D

kingtut wrote: »

Yep

Fine :P

99.9% sure they would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

E

the wine shop in there is open till nine that night, so the market itself has to be.
    I couldn't say if all the shops will be though.

the 23rd is a normal working day so without a doubt the market will be open. Id expect it to be open on earlier part of xmas eve too!

edit: http://www.englishmarket.ie/newsevents/christmasinthemarket/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Dan Dare

Sure do.

Yes i thnik it is

Until 9.00 pm as far as I know.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

I'm gonna get LOCKED out of my skull on Christmas Day and fall ten times going downstairs Christmas morning.

I will fall asleep Christmas night and sleep till New Years Eve, where I will get LOCKED again. Falling all over the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

Good evening

CorkMan wrote: »
    I'm gonna get LOCKED out of my skull on Christmas Day and fall ten times going downstairs Christmas morning.

I will fall asleep Christmas night and sleep till New Years Eve, where I will get LOCKED again. Falling all over the place.

classy!!:rolleyes: you might as well start now altogether:pac:

this thread slipped off the first page :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

shocking stuff!

I'm working in a deserted building. I think the snow is providing a great excuse for people to not turn up.

panda100 wrote: »

Hate these guys! Sorry I kow it's for charity and all but most of the money-box-shakin' bolloxes haven't a clue what they're collecting for!

Yo wassup homeslice?
    CorkMan wrote: »

Ha ha +1 minus the falling hopefully! Planning on entering 2011 pished! :D
    deRanged wrote: »
    I'm working in a deserted building. I think the snow is providing a great excuse for people to not turn up.

I've no excuse this year as I'm living practically around the corner. However, picking up the work, for the colleagues who didn't make it in, is proving to make work for me more difficult on the run up to Christmas. :(

Hope everyone is well today! Can anyone help me think of a present to get my Dad? I'm sure I asked this too last year. I always find him so hard to buy for!

Got my Dad a new phone and I'll get him some decent golf balls too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

gettin my dad an ipod haha he can chill out then on x mas day drown out my kids ha :D

• Advertisement

Actually great idea, going to get him a new phone! Done! He's been complaining for ages. Thanks guys! :) That is of course if there are any left in the shops.... :rolleyes: Stupid Christmas shopping. It's the last thing I've left to get!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement