Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Happy new year everyone :).

I'm preempting my hangover: Does anyone know if McDonalds in Douglas is open today?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Faith wrote: »
    Happy new year everyone :).

I'm preempting my hangover: Does anyone know if McDonalds in Douglas is open today?
    I believe they are i seen some sign out there last week that said they were opening extra hours over xmas and everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Happy new year guys! Ouchies my poor head.. Why do I always think it's a good idea to start a new year with a banging hangover!? :(

Hope everyone had a good night!!!

Trying to find a site I can download mp3s from for the new lappy btw, used use limewire when I was at home but just found out it's a no no now! Any help anyone?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Mcd in douglas is open 24 hours all year round for drive through :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

cooking a big massive feast for today! starters, dinner and dessert-all home made! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

we just had Christmas dinner number 2 :)
    12 people for a massive turkey dinner. happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

deRanged wrote: »
    we just had Christmas dinner number 2 :)
    12 people for a massive turkey dinner. happy days.
    Aww we do that too only instead we have leg of lamb. Yummm. Unfort I decided stay in Dublin last night :( - so no dinner.

I have discovered how nice eggs are though. Eating 5 a day now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Webmonkey wrote: »

I have discovered how nice eggs are though. Eating 5 a day now

thats funny,
    i've gone crazy for egg mayo and egg salad and eggy bread lately... :)

thats funny,
    It's great isn't it. As a kid I was never a fan. I just got back from shop, got 6 super large eggs.

It's great isn't it. As a kid I was never a fan. I just got back from shop, got 6 super large eggs.

so that'll keep you till about lunchtime tomorrow? :)

• Advertisement

so that'll keep you till about lunchtime tomorrow? :)
    haha not exactly.

Yesterday:

Cereal, Soup + 5 slices soda bread, 4 eggs, 4 toasted sandwiches and a chinese, and half a vientta ice cream.

I'm some savage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

hey everyone, hope u all had a good start to 2011!:D Need sleep so badly now. all this talk of food is making me hungry, no food from 9 this morning until about an hour ago:(:rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

haha not exactly.

Yesterday:

Cereal, Soup + 5 slices soda bread, 4 eggs, 4 toasted sandwiches and a chinese, and half a vientta ice cream.

I'm some savage.

That was some breakfast :eek:

:p

NoDice wrote: »
    Happy new year guys! Ouchies my poor head.. .........................

Trying to find a site I can download mp3s from for the new lappy btw, used use limewire when I was at home but just found out it's a no no now! Any help anyone?

Happy New Year :)
    Mine started the way 2010 was :rolleyes: ( longstory not for boards :cool: )

MP3Fiesta.com

all legal so not free but quite cheap :cool:

thats funny,

Yourself and WebMonkey will be rotten with all the eggs :pac:

OH man just had more. It's 3:50am!

I'm after turning into night owl. Happens when off from work :(

Anyone out there? It get's boring this time of night

I'm just off to bed, same as you, when I'm not at work I rarely go snoozing before 4am. Was out of work for 3 months a few years ago, had a phone interview at 8.30am one morning, had to stay up the entire night beforehand as I was afraid I wouldn't wake up for it.

Role on Tuesday :rolleyes:

RoverJames wrote: »
    I'm just off to bed, same as you, when I'm not at work I rarely go snoozing before 4am. Was out of work for 3 months a few years ago, had a phone interview at 8.30am one morning, had to stay up the entire night beforehand as I was afraid I wouldn't wake up for it.

Role on Tuesday :rolleyes:
    Yeah I'd be like this all time if not working. It feels weird not seeing day light.

Yeah not looking forward to tuesday. Thinking of not going bed Monday morning and just going through entire day and collapsing when I get home.

Good night to you sir!

Morning guys. Man I can't wait till things get back to normal again. Don't get me wrong; I love Christmas and NYE but I'm just sick of the crappy tv, the bus schedule changes, shop opening hour changes.. :(

I think I'm in a bad mood cause my alarm didn't go off this morning. :(:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My alarm did'nt go off either and I forgot the bus times today are sunday bus times d'oh*slaps forehead*

And there's me goign bed 8am these mornings. OH man. Work tomorrow. How am I going to do it.

• Advertisement

just stay up all night tonight, then you'll sleep tomorrow night.
    and less of the eggs :)

just stay up all night tonight, then you'll sleep tomorrow night.
    and less of the eggs :)
    he he. Yeah that's the plan alright. And first day of work shouldn't be to bad :pac:

My alarm did'nt go off either and I forgot the bus times today are sunday bus times d'oh*slaps forehead*

I did this this morning! Had to get a taxi. :(
    And there's me goign bed 8am these mornings. OH man. Work tomorrow. How am I going to do it.

I had to do it today. Wasn't all bad. Nice and quiet so was sorely tempted to go home early but alas my pay cheque will be low end of Jan thanks to all my early outs over the Christmas!

2011; You'd better be a better year. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

I think I'm in a bad mood cause my alarm didn't go off this morning. :(:mad:

Were you using an IPhone as your alarm clock??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-12104890

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

yeah that damn iphone alarm clock is a pain, the worst thing is that the fix for this time is to set the alarm reoccuring x 7days where as last time, back in Oct time change, the fix was to disable that option:rolleyes:

2011; You'd better be a better year. :(

Fingers crossed it will be for you :)

Back to normal for me tomorrow, went to the gym today and yesterday, did something remotely resembling exercise today, yesterday was pitiful and I felt I was about 47. Went to the local Chinese then about an hour afterwards :rolleyes:

2011 ........... so exciting :pac:

+1 on the better year 2011. 2010 was some disaster in my opinion! haha.

Oh talking about Gym, decided to join one first time in my life! - Can't wait! Time for change this year :p

Oh talking about Gym, decided to join one first time in my life!

good man! I joined one last year and it's brilliant!.

Yeah should be good for the mind too now during work etc.

And on top of that, going join Martial art and learn to play the keyboard :D - going be a good 2011. At least productive.

Any resolutions by ye? :)

• Advertisement

I don't really have any resolutions, I'm just going to work on the swimming and cycling more - maybe try a race or something in the summer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement