Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

I think there's going to be a fight outside my window. Two cats by the sound of it. Exciting.

What's going on outside your window, Cork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

FTGFOP wrote: »
    I think there's going to be a fight outside my window. Two cats by the sound of it. Exciting.

What's going on outside your window, Cork?

A train just pulled into station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭raz86

currently not a lot, however it's dark and i can't see out so i won't make assumptions...

Pop a flare and report back. Over.

@tommy21 If you hear a train at around 12 report in. Doesn't matter where it's going.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

FTGFOP wrote: »
    Pop a flare and report back. Over.

@tommy21 If you hear a train at around 12 report in. Doesn't matter where it's going.

Roger, Roger. Delta Strike Force out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I can see two 15 year old girls when i look out my window, both pissed drunk laughing and singing at the top of their lungs.

Definitely not X Factor material.

Just ate five slices of toast. Two of them were heels. Thought people should know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

I hate the heels, I always throw them out. I think I'm going to have a PJs day!

NoDice wrote: »
    I hate the heels, I always throw them out. I think I'm going to have a PJs day!

I love the heels, but don't eat much bread.

PJs day :eek:
    Naughty.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

RoverJames wrote: »
    PJs day :eek:
    Naughty.
    It's forgiveable as long as she doesn't walk the streets and go shopping with them.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Webmonkey wrote: »
    It's forgiveable as long as she doesn't walk the streets and go shopping with them.

:pac:

The best I have seen was down home over xmas. Passed three girls walking down the road. Not only were they in pajamas and uggs, but they also had their hair in curlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

oeb wrote: »
    The best I have seen was down home over xmas. Passed three girls walking down the road. Not only were they in pajamas and uggs, but they also had their hair in curlers.

why did you have to ruin that image with the last bit:D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I had a pj morning but now I have to get up and get ready for work AGAIN. Really like, I am not built for working this much :(:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I think I deserve to go to the Liquid Lounge tonight and get plastered. :cool:

I can't wait to dress up :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22 maplebanks

anyone have a permanent solution to cure concrete of moss, fed up having to power wash the yard every few weeks,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

60/70 hour 6/7 days a week = unhappy tired cranky kingtut :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

maplebanks wrote: »
    anyone have a permanent solution to cure concrete of moss, fed up having to power wash the yard every few weeks,

Show it a yard brush more than once a year!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Hitting the Long Island tonight, friend is emigrating (Lucky git) - so drinks are in order. Yum. It's been months!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

mmm cocktails :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

mmm cocktails :)

Yummy! Wouldn't mind some myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I could really go for a chocolate martini...

Choco%20martini%201.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Any drink at the moment sounds good to me!! strawberry dakari though, lummy lummy.

Was having a laugh at work at how drunk i'll be on my first drink i'd be allowed in hmm 7 months. oh I can't wait.

PJ day was ruined by the plumbers yesterday :(

Nothing naughty about it RJ, in fact it's far from it! All curtains closed, cuddled up with a blanket and no need to get up from the couch all day!! Would have loved it.

Saying that though, because I had to get up I actually got loads done. This is going to sound so sad but I'm delighted now I've the house spotless, dogs washed, all of our washing is done AND I have a chicken deforsting for tomorrow's dinner! Ta-daaaa!!!! :D

Morning all. Anyone else on today?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

morning all! and what a horrible morning it is.
    I've already been to town, had a lovely brekkie in Amicus, and now that I'm home I don't intend to leave the house again today.

Love the breakfasts in Amicus. Yeah it's still torrential outside and I've yet to get home after work. I think it'll be a taxi day. :)

I'm working today :(

NoDice wrote: »
    I think it'll be a taxi day.

definitely!
    kingtut wrote:
    I'm working today

I've a bit to do today as well, just a couple of hours and I'll work from home so it's not too bad.

deRanged wrote: »
    I've a bit to do today as well, just a couple of hours and I'll work from home so it's not too bad.

I have been working every day since the 5th of Jan :mad: and yes I am on boards but hardly ever get the chance now :mad:

kingtut wrote: »
    I have been working every day since the 5th of Jan :mad: and yes I am on boards but hardly ever get the chance now :mad:

oh that sucks. hope it gets better soon!

• Advertisement

I'm on 9 - 4.30 today and it's dragging; I just can't wait to get home. :(

Man Mr Tut thats a long string of work days! Poor thing! Hope it's looking up soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement