Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Webmonkey wrote: »
    How's you?

I'll be down tonight some stage. HOpe to make it asap. What's plan after bowling. Not sure i'll be staying out until 2/3am! We'll see.

not bad! it wont be a 3am for me either:rolleyes: whatever people want to do, prob stay in Mardyke for a bit anyways:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Enjoy your night out :D One of these days I won't be working every time ye organise something :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

corkcomp wrote: »
    not bad! it wont be a 3am for me either:rolleyes: whatever people want to do, prob stay in Mardyke for a bit anyways:D

Ha no. Be long day if were to leave at 3am. I need sleep :p

I'll hopefully make it for 9.30 - 10. Speed down the motorway. Not looking forward, such boring journey!
    akamossy wrote: »
    Enjoy your night out :D One of these days I won't be working every time ye organise something :P

Thanks! Be nice see you again some time. I haven't seen anyone in long time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

I'll be down tonight some stage. HOpe to make it asap. What's plan after bowling. Not sure i'll be staying out until 2/3am! We'll see.

No chance I'll be out that late either, working tomorrow. :(

That's what sick days are for. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

I think I'm dying. Stumbled in home about 4.30 and I have been in work since 7 =/

• Advertisement

mudokon wrote: »
    No chance I'll be out that late either, working tomorrow. :(

No prob. Maybe another time!

My Dad is my manager in one of my jobs so unfort I can't pull a sickie and then not be at home in bed haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

No prob. Maybe another time!

I just meant I won't be out till 3. Will still be out for a while.
    My Dad is my manager in one of my jobs so unfort I can't pull a sickie and then not be at home in bed haha

Ha ha, that's probably the best reason not to work with family.

I just meant I won't be out till 3. Will still be out for a while.

AH! Ha nice one. I won't be out that long either don't worry! See you later so hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I should be along tonight, though I've to head to a removal first, so I won't get there till 9:30 or 10. I'll manage a pint or two though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Enjoy tonight peoples, haven't gone to one of these - haven't really posted enough on the thread to justify it really....perhaps the next time :)

My best friend just got engaged :D:D:D You'd swear it was me with how excited I am but yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Evening everyone!
    PaulieC wrote: »
    Enjoy tonight peoples, haven't gone to one of these - haven't really posted enough on the thread to justify it really....perhaps the next time :)

You don't need to have posted much at all :) all are welcome at the meetups. Where in Cork are you from?
    My best friend just got engaged :D:D:D You'd swear it was me with how excited I am but yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!! :D:D

Great news! So how are you?

kingtut wrote: »
    Evening everyone!

Great news! So how are you?

Fantastic, and yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Fantastic, and yourself?

Good thanks, you organising a boards trip to Belgium? :)

Good thanks, you organising a boards trip to Belgium? :)

Ummmmm am i? :confused:

great night:D

morning all! great to see you and meet more people last night.
    roll on the next event!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Hope you all had a great night last night!

Man I'm frozen this morning, convinced they turn off the heating in the office over the weekends. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

NoDice wrote: »
    Hope you all had a great night last night!

Man I'm frozen this morning, convinced they turn off the heating in the office over the weekends. :(

probably do to save money,what time you working till?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Half four, not too bad and finally worked up the balls to take off my jacket! Frozen! Very annoying considering typing hurts when your fingers are like icicles

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

You don't need to have posted much at all :) all are welcome at the meetups. Where in Cork are you from?

Ahhhh you see therein lies the problem - I'm from Kerry!! :o

Been living in Cork since I started college 5 years ago though, working full time here now and living near Mahon Point - Jacobs Island

I'll head to the next one if I can :)

Nice see everyone last night!

@deRanged, pity I just missed ya!

Nice see everyone last night!

@deRanged, pity I just missed ya!

ah did you arrive after we left? we had to head to Ikea this morning, so had to have an early night. sure we can always meet for expensive pints in Dublin :)

deRanged wrote: »
    ah did you arrive after we left? we had to head to Ikea this morning, so had to have an early night. sure we can always meet for expensive pints in Dublin :)
    Yeah apparently I was just after ye leaving! - IKEA? haha fun. That's not far from where I'm living. It's nice in there isn't it. Very cheap :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

speaking of Ikea, anyone any idea how much of their stock is shown on the website, or is the stuff on the site the entire stock? and is there a lot of stuff on display in the store, or flat packed?

is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

welcome back :)

evening all! why is it still winter?

speaking of Ikea, anyone any idea how much of their stock is shown on the website, or is the stuff on the site the entire stock? and is there a lot of stuff on display in the store, or flat packed?

I don't think it's all on the website and I think it's all on display.
    When you go into the shop, you go through showrooms with everything on display (furniture wise). then you pass through the kitchen space and so on, till you get to the flatpack. you write down the number and location for the things you see in the display section, then collect them at the end. yourself, from the shelves. and watch out for (1) and (2) stickers - that means it's a multipack piece, and if you get to the till and you're nearly checked out and you discover this, you have to go all the way back to get the missing piece and ... :(
    I mean, I've heard. :)

• Advertisement

deRanged wrote: »
    I don't think it's all on the website and I think it's all on display.
    When you go into the shop, you go through showrooms with everything on display (furniture wise). then you pass through the kitchen space and so on, till you get to the flatpack. you write down the number and location for the things you see in the display section, then collect them at the end. yourself, from the shelves. and watch out for (1) and (2) stickers - that means it's a multipack piece, and if you get to the till and you're nearly checked out and you discover this, you have to go all the way back to get the missing piece and ... :(
    I mean, I've heard. :)

that sounds cool, well aside from the multi pack bit! thats almost as bad as when you forget to weight something in the shop and the assistant huffs and goes off to weigh it leaving a queue of people huffing:pac: Must pay a visit sometime.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement