Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

did you get much in Ikea?

always wanted to go there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

did you get much in Ikea?

I borrowed my sisters focus estate and we filled it level with the backs of the seats. complete fit out for the kitchen, and shelving for 3 rooms.
    we'd have brought more, but it's a van we'd have needed.

in fairness it's a handy drive up. motorway most of the way, and you're right next to the M50. 550km round trip.

oh - and they're well set up for problems like the multipack thing in ikea. they just move you to the side, send you off and pause the receipt, and start with the next in line. soon as you're back, they resume the transaction. minimum fuss. I suspect it happens all the time.

Tears of the Sun starting on RTE2 now, not watching it as I saw it years ago on DVD but a good show, nearly brought a tear to RJs wise eyes :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

wallstreet on now and pizza on the way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Dinner at Il Primo, followed by a session of learning songs for audition tomorrow which was supposed to be last week. Bring on the Coffee!!

• Advertisement

Got the audition, well chuffed. Has to be the most elated I've felt in a long time. Can't wait to start gigging too, haven't played in Reardens in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Got the audition, well chuffed. Has to be the most elated I've felt in a long time. Can't wait to start gigging too, haven't played in Reardens in ages.

Can you tell us who you will be playing with? Or iz it a secret ;)

Would I love to! Only, the name hasn't been decided on yet. All established musicians who've played with the bigger bands though, so it's nice to be getting back into that scene after 7 years of playing Weddings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 RoryInLeitrim

Weeeeeeeeeeel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

corkcomp wrote: »
    great night:D

Yeah it was good fun. Did lukin get in to the Bailey? :pac: Nice to see some old faces and meet some new ones.
    RoverJames wrote: »
    Tears of the Sun starting on RTE2 now, not watching it as I saw it years ago on DVD but a good show, nearly brought a tear to RJs wise eyes :eek:

I watched it last night based on your reccomendation. It was okay I was nowhere near tears but there was one scene that had me in shock. I think you know what I mean.
    Weeeeeeeeeeel

Welcome to boards, are you lost. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭rebelccfc

Liverpool is some mental city. . yeoooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 werntonb

Yeah, I'm not someone who enjoys wearing pant's. I'm more of a Boxer-briefs only kinda guy.:D

I am wearing both of the two.. But pretty cool to see for a man wearing a Boxer-briefs only. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Got the audition, well chuffed.

congratulations!

lovely morning today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Morning everyone:D looking good out there alright, if only I could be outside:rolleyes:
    Would I love to! Only, the name hasn't been decided on yet. All established musicians who've played with the bigger bands though, so it's nice to be getting back into that scene after 7 years of playing Weddings.

good stuff
    Weeeeeeeeeeel

werntonb wrote: »
    I am wearing both of the two.. But pretty cool to see for a man wearing a Boxer-briefs only. :D

oh dear, looks like silly season starting in here:eek::p
    mudokon wrote: »
    Yeah it was good fun. Did lukin get in to the Bailey? :pac: Nice to see some old faces and meet some new ones.

well, we all got in eventually but it was looking dodgy there for a while, it was actually pretty quiet in there for a Friday so they probably couldnt turn away the business:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Morning homes!

Nearly Superbowl weekend! Can't wait! Then Venice hopefully!

Has anyone here playing Two Worlds on PC?

Man I'm yawning already - never a good sign at the beginning of a shift. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Morning :) My friend asked me to be bridesmaid last night, its all exciting :D

Woo hoo congrats!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

NoDice wrote: »
    Has anyone here playing Two Worlds on PC?

(

No,anygood?I see theres a two worlds 2 out this wk.

No,anygood?I see theres a two worlds 2 out this wk.

Sorry I made a mistake, I meant Guild Wars. Meant to be like WOW but without subscription fees. I haven't bought it but it's going cheap in game for the 3 games so was thinking of picking it up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sorry I made a mistake, I meant Guild Wars. Meant to be like WOW but without subscription fees. I haven't bought it but it's going cheap in game for the 3 games so was thinking of picking it up.

No fees eh? *rushes into game* :pac:

• Advertisement

No fees eh? *rushes into game* :pac:

Ha ha yeah! Looks like a classic MMORPG which sounds right up my alley expecially considering the "no subscription fee" is confirmed. The graphics and (yes I always judge a book by it's cover) box look awesome as do the actual gameplays on youtube. I've read a lot of reviews but wanted to see if anyone here has dabbled in it.

I'd love to get WOW but I know it'd be the end of me and I'll play myself into a world of debt!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

akamossy wrote: »

Congratulations :)

Thank God January's over - been a poor month for me has to be said!

Going to Belfast on the 11th & London on the 25th of this month so it's looking up from here hopefully!

I just picked up Fable 3 for €20. :D

I just picked up Fable 3 for €20. :D

Enjoy it! I'm going home today after work to finish it cause my OH is back in work. Time for me to hog the xbox!

Are you on xbox or ps3 for fable3?

Enjoy it! I'm going home today after work to finish it cause my OH is back in work. Time for me to hog the xbox!

Are you on xbox or ps3 for fable3?

I couldn't believe it when I saw it at that price. I hid it in the shop and went and checked how much it was elsewhere. Every other place I looked was €40 for a pre-owned copy.

X-box for me, don't have a PS3 yet.

I couldn't believe it when I saw it at that price. I hid it in the shop and went and checked how much it was elsewhere. Every other place I looked was €40 for a pre-owned copy.

X-box for me, don't have a PS3 yet.

Are you on live? The achievements are much tougher in this Fable considering all of the collectibles and they've a very low gamerpoint too! There are a good few co-op ones for xbox-live friends. Fancy having a go of them when you've played through the game a bit??

One of the demon doors (don't read this next part if you don't want to know how it opens)
    can only be opened if you bring a Live friend with you to it.
    :rolleyes: Infuriating!

akamossy wrote: »

Always thought you were a chap :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Always thought you were a chap :o

Haha charming :P

chuckle chuckle

akamossy isn't too feminine :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

chuckle chuckle

akamossy isn't too feminine :p